Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp (25023 Views)

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Heavy Rain At NYSC Edo Camp Destroys Dilapidated Structures, Corpers Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by mengho(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin, upon all ur fashion, iPhone 7 & yanga you will still sleep in dis dump, use dat toilet grin grin, I sincerely hope i get posted to some nice place when my turn comes in a few months otherwise my chronic illness go rise up again.

Don't worry am currently in Bauchi for 8 days, I will bring gud masa with fura da nunu 4 you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by LockDown69(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Under the sun and in the rain... in dilapidated camps. grin
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=lifezone247 post=51383124]Mrs. Oge Elendu sent this pictures to NEWISSUES of where National Youth Service Corps members are housed in Bauchi. They would be camped here for 21 days. And she wrote this short note below.

“So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she’s camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

“Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

“Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It’s a shame!

“I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!”

This is really outrageous and unacceptable.

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/2016/11/shocking-pictures-of-nysc-accomodation-in-bauchi/

[/quotn

There's nothing wrong with the camp.

And the girls coming out from there will be forming nonsense for people.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by hemucology(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Haaaaaaaaa

cool cool cool
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Mercykayy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am so sure boko haram's camp is far better than this.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by stansaintly(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
The most painful part of of it is that those thieves who have milked our national cake dry, parading their tommy with looted funds as if they are suffering from okija shrine torture can't allow their children to have a taste of the eyesore.

Man (Africans) especially Nigerians are the most dangerous specie. They don't send their fellow so long as their children are not affected.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Kesmakveli(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is a huge shame and blow to the FG of Nigeria, how can such place of NYSC be neglected .. it's high time our authorities wake up from their slumber and do the right thing. Enough is enough cry

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Aristo3146(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
That should be the permanent camp in Ganjuwa local govt. that is were i did my NYSC...Its so pathetic that everything is still the same after so many years...
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
God Forbid!
No way!
I don't want to do nysc!
Whaaaaaaaat?!!b shocked
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by kingdenny(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Camped @ wailo camp when boko haram was still a foetus. But hey c mon its just 21 days, if u can survive in that deteriorated camp , you can survive any situation in life.
I remember being posted to gamawa lga, a town without mobile signal, radio and tv signal. I thought i would die , but the formation i got there is still leading me up till today.
If life throws a lemon on u , make a lemonade out it kiss

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by lekancaring(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
lifezone247:
Mrs. Oge Elendu sent this pictures to NEWISSUES of where National Youth Service Corps members are housed in Bauchi. They would be camped here for 21 days. And she wrote this short note below.

“So my younger sister was posted to Borno state for the ongoing NYSC orientation camp, but she’s camping in Bauchi state due to the security situation in Borno.

“Below are some pictures of the dilapidated building where she and some others girls have been condemned to spend 21 days. The rooms are dingy, infested with bed bugs and a sickening stench of Urine. This is wicked and totally unacceptable!

“Why should a country treat her citizens less than pigs and expect any form of productivity or patriotism from them! It’s a shame!

“I beg you all to please share this post until it gets to the Presidency. Our graduates deserve better!”

http://www.newissuesmagazine.com/2016/11/shocking-pictures-of-nysc-accomodation-in-bauchi/

this is very bad in our country please does girls should look for better place to camp
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Kesmakveli(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

what have we done to deserve this in this country..this is very very inhuman

[img]http://i./zcVOyJBHYZvX2.gif[/img]
very inhuman brother, am just so pissed off with such view! Now I know we truly have wicked leaders ..

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Heshei: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is really unacceptable.
If there's anything I will praise yuguda for, then its the ability of his past government to ensure Kengere was made avialbale for us all A14.

If the @Presidency can see this, the camp coordinator should be recalled to Abuja ASAP.

This is utter rubbish.

@NCCF Had better be prepared to reach out to Pa... for medical bail out if this craziness is not stopped.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by uctomide(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force

must you sound insultive to pass a mssg?
that's out rightly bad of you.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force
Na you make am optional?
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by iyawoEmma: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

U are very foolish for this statement. It seems ur a pig and will gladly stastay in this kind of place. How can the govt expect humans to stay here all in the name of nysc. Tufiakwa

9 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by juniweezy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

ur foolishness is first of its kind..na ur type suppose dey sambisa.. Foolish goat

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Kingbuhari(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
sis manage the room is not that bad, but u guys can tidy that Shithole up, buy paint use ur hand paint am, change the window nets if u can get hammer, for the ceiling, us cement paper patch it up , to tidy that room up won't take u more than 10k... please stop complaining and do it, this is part of community work and its very fun in doing... when are we going to learn how to stop complaining in every little thing
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Wazzaowner(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Who d 4K is dis

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by fitinwell: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
lifezone247:
Mrs. Oge Elendu sent this pictures to NEWISSUES of where National Youth Service Corps members are housed in Bauchi. They would be camped here for 21 days. And she wrote this short note below.

;d I can see Nepa light.. you can't eat ya cake and have it ;d

Happy camping
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Is dat hw a camp shud look like? they arnt requesting for refrigerators and cushions, I guess. just a livable place to spend 21 days.

3 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Pylony(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justdulla:

Guy shut your snout a.nus call mouth, if its a camp better they make use of camp tents than this rat hole, infested with bed bugs and co or do you leave in such a place in the name of sacrifice to your father land?? Whats the big deal if one will suffer in such a filthy camp and be taking to one jungle village for primary assignment with families of bed bugs in your luggage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is disgusting.... a national disgrace.... just goes to show how much the FG ... past or present... value its graduates. But I blame the graduates... past and present....they have the power to bring about change but prefer to live silently in squalor instead of protesting and demanding they be housed like humans. Why don't they go on a social media campaign to post photos and video to pressure the FG to take emergency action? .... send video to the TV Stations? If no results... storm out of the camps and do sit ins at the Governors residence/office. How can we ever expect development if the cream of the future prefer to sit and suffer rather than stand up for their rights? I blame the graduates.... be patient is their motto.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by gentle136(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
angry Nothing about Naija wey good
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by JonCina(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chai, Wailo for real!
What evil has befallen our "dear" Wailo?

I remember those days in Wailo...
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Youngtrice(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
This place resemble Uniben hostel sha.. intact e better pass Uniben hostel
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by purplekayc(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
largos camp is not as bad as this
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by JohnsonEmma(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sokoto camp rocks.... clean building, steady electricity supply, water and food.
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by tunesoft(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
They should boycott the camp....simple, but as Nigerians we are....them go still manage am.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by columbus007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe even it's an insult to pigs shocked
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by ttmacoy: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided

Justdulla:

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol una even get bunk una no happy, what of those camps that had insufficient bunks and corpers had to sleep on the floor with their mattress. the best way to survive in such camp is to stay outside all day and come back to the room only at night to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Registration Date Officially Postponed For NYSC 2019 Batch B - See New Date / Full Camp Kits Available In Ibadan / How Do You Know An Authentic Nysc Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.