Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp (25233 Views)

Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Corper Drowns In Gubi River In Bauchi During End Of NYSC Picnic / Heavy Rain At NYSC Edo Camp Destroys Dilapidated Structures, Corpers Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by surveyexpert(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
That is why i want this NYSC Scheme to be review as the Purpose of it's establishment is no longer available.Again,it has become a way of using southerner region to feed the northern region and despite that fact,the northerners are not consider this as a favour to take good care of who so ever posted to their region for NYSC service.I have personal experience how many Corpers suffer in the name service year especially ladies.Though some are lucky and enjoy the service in the north but majority don't.Ask yourself,Why don't we have Wema Bank in the north anymore?
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by tabontabon: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was 2005 batch B. Do you know Wole in gamawa 05 batch B

kingdenny:

2006 batch A
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by kingdenny(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
tabontabon:
I was 2005 batch B. Do you know Wole in gamawa 05 batch B

Where was his primary assignment?
I was at government secondary school gamawa
Did u know any kingsley adebo?
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by josielewa(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
oga manage am...i remember in 2014,in imo state umudi camp,there was no where for some of us to sleep...we slept in an empty classroom for a week...no door, no window...forest at the back, defecate in the bush and bathe outside....the principal of the school told us to gerrara here in ibo, and we were lyk go tell that to the state cord...see big mosquitoes....we wan die, before we were finally relocated to stay with the security men....oh boi, dat one worse gan ni oo....na we dey first wake up in d morning..... but it was fun in imo....omuma oru east....always at the bar on fridays...drinking and taking nkwobi....miss imo gan...
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by Respect55(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
That's very unfortunate. Fortunately for me, I was camped at Dutse camp in Jigawa State. The best camp in naija. Team 2015 batch A stream 1
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by ThesailorR: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
You dey craze do u know the health hazards that can occur there. If something now happens u will be one of those idiotas that will say how could she have stayed there. slowpoke

Justdulla:

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by seyema(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
When I always think that edo has the worst camp
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by matrix75: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
my heart bleeds. to think that this was a camp I was sent to in 2003 for my service year. God help this country
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by tetengi4life(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations prospective and serving corps member, for those that wish to conduct a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake. Everything u need is in this thread FREE OF CHARGE
www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by gemale(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Justdulla:

Madam sharaaap its a camp not a house... People want to be co. fortable all their lives without having to make any sacrifice... if she no do make she quit... NYSC isnt by force
Oga sharrap dere too! Somewhere dts nt fit 4 animals 2 live in! Meanwhile NASS members r buying cars worth billions & u r defending such rubbish. I can bet dt huge amounts of money were budgeted 2 make d place habitable bt some greedy, corrupt kleptomaniacs siphoned d entire thing. D way u r even justifying d wretchedness if d place, hw r we sure u r nt among those gangs of thieves?

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by abat4real37(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am in waiilo camp here inbauchi, i dont see anytin like this oo, infact am enjoying my hostel
Re: Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp by WestPaidAMG(m): 3:52am On Nov 29, 2016
Davash222:
What's this

This is one of the reasons I stop reciting the National Anthem..

Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland.

To serve our fatherland, inside this stinky place

you need to chill grin grin i feel your pain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa / Corpers' Lodge In Bori, Rivers Attacked By Armed Men, One Injured / Odanike Azuka: Corper Drowns While Swimming At A Beach In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.