Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Common Sense Guide To Fasting [dont Die Of Complications] - Kenneth E Hagin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Common Sense Guide To Fasting [dont Die Of Complications] - Kenneth E Hagin (451 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / Kenneth E. Hagin, Gloria Copeland And Other Authors Free Ebook Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Sense Guide To Fasting [dont Die Of Complications] - Kenneth E Hagin by GoodMuyis(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Intro
And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

This Thread was inspired by one of many Nairaland Controversy. But I strongly believed no Christian should fast himself to death, as such is not part of our obedience to God. Although, fasting is good and it makes us to be more spiritually alert, I also believed is as work for many to do great things, BUT God did not command us to it, it is a kind of self determine spiritual activities.

I Would have upload the PDF here for you to download but larger than 250kb

Download link (but have to wait for 30secs) => https://ufile.io/ee018

If I have the time, I can convert and Post the Text here
Re: Common Sense Guide To Fasting [dont Die Of Complications] - Kenneth E Hagin by GoodMuyis(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Text is coming soon

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Christmas More Meaningful In Hardtimes / This Is The Why We Keep Arguing Here / Death Toll In Collapsed Church Building In Uyo Rises To 29 ...Witneses Say 100!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.