Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) (36120 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by daclint(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
No be say u grab her for waist dey pain me but u press that waist, see as u press am . U well so

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Amadaz(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Young and promising girl
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by oluwadeeboi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
And this is news? Current affairs I suppose....
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
where is the nairalander?

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by emilyone(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Amadaz:
I feel like to sex this small girl even though they go dub me paedophile
Are you for real? shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by steppin: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Harinholar:
.....Bros na who sabi u? U knw how many pipu wey sabi diz little girl...which u are even one of dem..... whether u like diz post or not, the girl na celebrity.....

#
No carry your paw paw face quote me again.
Are you the Op? Asiri gbakaa ute.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by okowande(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cassava guys wll soon pollute tis innocent girl oooo
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by myfantasies(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

Chai... Shey that comment harsh? cry
Sweetheart it's harsh
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Majorking66(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is that Emmanuella's car behind??
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by degamemaster(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
I site you guy, my best regards to Emmanuella and the crew... reping OY CITY.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Sweetheart it's harsh

Chai... lipsrsealed

Bae you didn't reply my last mention on that thread.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by myfantasies(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

Chai... lipsrsealed

Bae you didn't reply my last mention on that thread.
Sorry which tread

Cos i have alot of mentions
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by walosky(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
softMarket:
grin all i see is a celebrity nd a Fan!
A Celebrity and a fan indeed!

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Sorry which tread

Cos i have alot of mentions

alright... Maybe you should reply my pm instead.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
veekid:

strike a pose with a small shildren
Guy why

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by decatalyst(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Plus234:

see grammar

Ode, you no know say that's a typo? undecided
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Harinholar(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin
steppin:
No carry your paw paw face quote me again. Are you the Op? Asiri gbakaa ute.
...e pain am.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by WesBreezy: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
LoL.. I just hope that Nairalander is below 7years
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by myfantasies(f): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

alright... Maybe you should reply my pm instead.
Alright
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by steppin: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Harinholar:
grin grin grin...e pain am.. grin
For your mind abi?
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by godson4u79(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
He no know say nairalanders dey para...
Urahara2:

Guy you for don post the pics 4 IG or Facebook .

U come post am 4 nairaland , see as every body come dey Rena your wayo grin.

U know no say nairalanders get bad mouth
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Momoh7(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
make I'm just waka pass
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:
imagine you can't even type out your name...instead you used "nairalander" cry
I hope you didn't look up to her as a role model grin

Lolzzz
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na only for nairaland I see say men dey gossip...but I hear say the guy take Immanuela as he rule model,, guy plz visit TB Joshua for deliverance
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by zinaunreal(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why is this nairalander holding Emmanuelas waist? angry angry wink
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nancy2016: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, lemme "hurt you with the truth"...

You don't hold on to a little girl's wait like your life depended on it.

Are you a pervert?

You are the pervert for looking at an innocent picture and thinking about something immoral.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nancy2016: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2016
emilyone:

Are you for real? shocked

I couldn't believe it when I saw his post. He's definitely a pedophile.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Amadaz:

chisos. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by 900warriorz: 1:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Funnicator:
The Emmanuella kid resemble boy fa.

my brother, you must be from kwara state! [b][quote author=Funnicator post=51394273] The Emmanuella kid resemble boy fa.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Amadaz:

I hope people are seeing this? You are definitely above 30, I Can't believe this sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by kaylex1994(m): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2016
my bros...I no fit blame u...u see am as a once in a life time opportunity but u no tink of how to get to dat level...u kon hold small pikin like dat...i pity all d social medias wey u dey sha
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2016
nairaland, see bad belle everywhere. what a generation of hate and envy. there is nothing u can do to please human beings. quite sad really that people are like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo) / Flavour And Semah G. Weifur In The U.S (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.