Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) (36122 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by jasysandra(f): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2016
News??
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Urahara2: 2:28am On Nov 27, 2016
godson4u79:
He no know say nairalanders dey para...

I swear grin
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Guy why

veekid:

strike a pose with a small shildren
This is the lords Doing and it's marvelous in our eyes ..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Urahara2: 4:04am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
This is the lords Doing and it's marvelous in our eyes ..

Looolz grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Amadaz:
I feel like to sex this small girl even though they go dub me paedophile
Receive Sense In Jesus Name We've Prayed !! Amen!!

Mark Angel Must Hear This ...!!shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Urahara2: 4:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Amadaz:
I feel like to sex this small girl even though they go dub me paedophile

Warris all dis undecided angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Pidgin2:

I hope people are seeing this? You are definitely above 30, I Can't believe this sad
That's the type of people we want buried alive in our country,it's gerrin outta hand

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by thunderbabs: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2016
dpete1:
The Girl and uncle we only know, we dont know you

There is God ooo....all this insults....chaiii, kwantinue
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Kudos to these 17 persons and 1...

I see you

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
optimusmind:
Kudos to these 17 persons and 1...
I see you
Childish...!!
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by anonym0us: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2016
myfantasies:
U r wicked grin grin

D guy offend u?
no offense y ur booobs small like boil please stay away from anti biotic

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Amadaz(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Receive Sense In Jesus Name We've Prayed !! Amen!!

Mark Angel Must Hear This ...!!shocked
no tell mark, biko. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
imagine you can't even type out your name...instead you used "nairalander" cry
I hope you didn't look up to her as a role model grin
hahahahahahah Bruh u dey vex ooooo, u don diss Davido now na this person lolxxx
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2016
anonym0us:
no offense y ur booobs small like boil please stay away from anti biotic
Jesu!!!!! ur blood dey boil ooo
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
hahahahahahah Bruh u dey vex ooooo, u don diss Davido now na this person lolxxx
buhari dey vex me ni grin

Chai...she shape tongue
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

buhari dey vex me ni grin

Chai...she shape tongue
Calm down 2019 is fast approaching.

Chai.... He handsome
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by 3mmyz(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Great smiles, Emmanuella is always looking loved.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
Calm down 2019 is fast approaching.

Chai.... He handsome

What's up baby, I hope you don't mind me knowing your name, address and bride price wink
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

What's up baby, I hope you don't mind me knowing your name, address and bride price wink
Lolxxx na omo Igbo I be ooo and u sabi wetin e mean for bride price
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
Lolxxx na omo Igbo I be ooo and u sabi wetin e mean for bride price
We fit price am? Like how much last last cry
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

We fit price am? Like how much last last cry
U wan chop slap abi u fit price am na tomatoes u wan buy ni
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
U wan chop slap abi u fit price am na tomatoes u wan buy ni
Nigerian ladies are always emotional whenever it comes to bride price grin
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

Nigerian ladies are always emotional whenever it comes to bride price grin
Lol dey there na
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
Lol dey there na

So you based in Lagos?
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

So you based in Lagos?
No I base in Ebonyi
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Kosy79:
No I base in Ebonyi

Confirm igbo babe grin
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Kosy79(f): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Papikush post=51414192]

Confirm igbo babe grin Na so bruh cheesy wink
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by DRISKLEF(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice shots.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:

Childish...!!
Your opinion is invalid.
I can't exchange words with a lady,
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
bad belle peoples.stop d hate there is ntin wrong with d pics

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by ifeomaekol(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mmmmmm, nice but the way I see you holding this small gal hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.