Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Help!! In Need Of Any Kind Of Job. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! In Need Of Any Kind Of Job. (463 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Is This Kind Of Job Not More Of A Slavery For A Married Woman,please Advise / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!! In Need Of Any Kind Of Job. by Xuccess(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello great Nairalanders, i'm in need of any kind of job to sustain myself.
I'm by name, Julius and i come from the middle belt.. I'm 25years of age and an ssce holder.
I dropped from school after the demise of my dad in other to support my mum and my little sister. After some years, i lost my mum too. Now, my little sister who's still in school solely depends on me to further her education. And i so much do not want her to drop out.. I'm pleading with the house here, if there's any kind of job to do, i'm ready for it... Though i can't drive, (For now), i can cook, clean, do laundry, trim Gardens, etc. Please, if there's any, anywhere, i'm ready for it... I'm Currently in Ajaokuta, Kogi state.

(1) (Reply)

Win The Health Battle Against Bad Cholesterol Using Naturemade Cholesteroff / How To Get People To Take Your Illness Seriously / Your Preferred Home Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.