Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (38816 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Babanews(m): 3:37am On Dec 28, 2018
A Twitter user by the name @Snarky Comebacks took to twitter to wish his Mother a happy birthday.

Check out the message and the beautiful pictures of the two of them he shared Twitter.

Source: https://www.babanewsline.com.ng/2018/12/you-wont-believe-who-this-woman-is.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Vibesking(m): 4:23am On Dec 28, 2018
There's something odd about the last photo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by bizza45: 4:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Damn I bin think say that woman na e wife oo tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by stigmond(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Lols!!! If its other way round now, na bashing go force the man delete am...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Mankosi: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2018
They resemble sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by oluwatosink: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by oluwatosink: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Rosarie(f): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Wow.a proud son.only him knows their journey.know what they have been through together and her sacrificies.so many bashing him na pride and ego filled with Aftican mentality of what will people think.if u have clear conscience nothing dear.if to say ma papa do well I for do same with am

81 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Dannieln1: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sweet mother I no go forget you
For this kind suffer wey u suffer for me eh

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by chibike69: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by godwinstringed1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
cool

grin
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Jamesmatic(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by kokoye(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:
Get your mind out of the gutter...that's his mother and that's her son!

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by RexTramadol1: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good better best!

2 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Oweku: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Are they Nigerians grin
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Reelmii: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:
only in ur mind

8 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Emaprince: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rosarie:
Wow.a proud son.only him knows their journey.know what they have been through together and her sacrificies.so many bashing him na pride and ego filled with Aftican mentality of what will people think.if u have clear conscience nothing dear.if to say ma papa do well I for do same with am
Forget the African mentality and say the truth. If it was a man carrying his daughter in such a romantic way, you and other women would have spoken a different tongue.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by dreamwords: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Are you sure this is not a pre wedding pics

2 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by sunnywhyt007: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Love dis
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Factfinder1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Young fine woman and son

2 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Passionate888: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good MOTHERS are the BEST

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wow!
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Akinz0126(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shit...I thought is Tottenham son.@ op NAwa for you oooo
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
At what age did she have him?.
Outcome of teenage pregnancy??
Cute pictures though.

4 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by McKayConcept(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Join our group to learn how to start your own mini importation business and make good cash like me https:///C0zQecJgW4RD0HKJ2oil79
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:

9 Likes

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Decryptor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't see anything like boy-friend/girlfriend type of photo here.

The mother looks kinna young and the guy in question is probably in his twenties meaning she had him when she was around his age placing her on either mid or late 40's.

I am currently in a relationship with a woman in her 40's and she is the second I have dated in that age range. I usually feel awkward whenever i see her 18 year old son around during the holidays. But the trill in being with them is something you can't ignore.

They can be very sweet in bed and there is this kind of adrenalin rush while under the sheets with them that makes the s*x so sweet. cool

If you are a guy and you haven't shagged a woman in her 40's, you are missing alot.

They can be so romantic but their nagging no be here o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by orimipe(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Happy Birthday to the ever smiling momma! Wishing you a year full with joy and happiness kiss
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by EggSauce(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't take it to another level.... you experience such love and take such pictures with your children when you marry early...this one of the positive side of giving birth early... ur child will grow together with you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.