Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure (29470 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Thugs Stab Eyitayo Jegede's Supporters (Graphic Pics) / Eyitayo Jegede Supporters Protesting In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by kahal29: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Akure township, the capital of Ondo State, remains calm and devoid of any crisis or celebration as the people await the declaration of the just concluded governorship election in the state.

One of the major contestants for the position of the governor, Mr. Eyitayo Jegede (SAN) of the Peoples Democratic Party, hails from the town.

His supporters gathered in groups to discuss the outcome of the results as being put together by his supporters at different units when our correspondent went round the town.

While some were optimistic of his emergence, others felt that the results being bandied about by APC agents were dangerous for their ambition.

For example, those at Jegede’s poling unit wondered how the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Mr. Rotimi Akeredou (SAN) could have the figure he had in their son’s (Jegede) unit, whereas Akeredolu trounced his opponent in his (Akeredolu) ward.

At Jegede’s Unit Ward 2, Unit 009, PDP had 184, while the APC scored 77 votes.

Where Akeredolu voted, his party, the APC had 413 votes, as against 13 votes that Jegede’s PDP got.

In some of the polling units in the state capital, Akeredolu was said to be leading as well.

One of Jegede’s supporters, Mr. Adaralekun Soji, said he still believes that their son and candidate would win.

“We still have the hope of winning the election, even though we are campaigning in a very hostile environment,” he said.

http://punchng.com/ondo-election-akure-calm-jegedes-supporters-await-results/

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dem Go Wait Tire!

DSS and EFCC SHOULD immediately moblize to mimiko's House, We will not accept any explanation if he runs away, after looting Ondo's Common patrimony!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Akeredolu has be projected to have won Ondo election in CNN voice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Despite my wish, I pray the best man win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by dunkem21(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
The best man should win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Sibrah: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by dustmalik: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:
Akeredolu has be projected to have won Ondo election in CNN voice.

Oke is the spoiler. If not, Akeredolu would win this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Mrkenney4: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yes
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Araoluwa005(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
na them sabi. I just promised myself one thing, I will never vote again in this country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by veekid(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
The last time I checked; PDP was already leading

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by thinkdip(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Apc rigged the election- Nigerians should buckle up for their worst era eva

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Dem Go Wait Tire!

Grow white bie bie like Akeredolu own cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by worlexy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
All the best to them
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by joshing(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Dem Go Wait Tire!
sardonic Zombie

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by chuose2: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
[size=14pt]With the way Dollardinho is arresting the opposition, nothing go surprise me.

henryanna36:
DSS invades the home of Akinwunmi Sowore, a former LGA Chair of Ese-Odo and AD Chieftain in Ondo State.He was later whisked away by the DSS.

See photos below..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4536409_fbimg1480172858814_jpeg5a537ebf1a44bc2f72031977a075a871

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/dss-invade-ad-chieftain-home-in-ondo.html

Under this Dollardinho we are like we are under a military regime.

Please let the dullard go back to what he knows best!
[/size]

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by shamecurls(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
I cant believe Jegede has the guts and effrontery to await results when its boldly written on the wall that he is a 2nd runner-up. grin grin grin

Make dis guy no give himself hypertension.

He was never a contestant, He just graced attendance on the ballot paper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maybachz:
discover how to make 50k weekly doing what you love doing

click here to find out

La click la bend.
How much you done make?

10 Likes

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by shangodele974(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
joshing:

sardonic Zombie

Pathetic ipob flat head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by spicesgoke(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abi Oº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by kindnyce(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
I PRAY IT REMAIN SO EVEN AFTER THE ELECTION.
COS SOMETIMES CALMNESS COULD BE DEADLY.
AFTERALL,NAME WEY MAMA DEY GIVE PIKIN DEY INSIDE BELLE
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by eleko1: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
angry robbery.ojoro.
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
veekid:
The last time I checked; PDP was already leading

You checked pdp Twitter handle for result

You wise oooi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by bettercreature(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
dustmalik:

Oke is the spoiler. If not, Akeredolu would win this.
Oke is a serious threat to Akeredolu they are seriously sharing the votes

2 Likes

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Thobiy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
They gat to be in panic mode
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by IYANGBALI: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
They have all gone inside to get their guns,cutlasses and weapons ready for any eventuality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Araoluwa005:
na them sabi. I just promise myself one thing, I will never vote again in this country

President Buhari making Nigeria great again
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by moffat(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
rigging thing INEC under Buhari na olé
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by Jchi9876: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
They have all gone inside to get their guns,cutlasses and weapons ready for any eventuality

We will match them blood for blood life for life
Re: Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure by limpopo243: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.