Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Airtel Is Robbing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Is Robbing Me (490 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420 / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Robbing Me by whys: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is the second time. No matter what code they put in their office to stop wiping my credit, this message keeps coming back. It reads 'last value added service charge 10 naira ' That is how the will clear up all the credit every 30 min.

The staff are so rude. Went there yesterday and before I could finish narrating my problem, she grabbed my phone in anger , typed *362*2#, handed it back, walked away shouting thats all there is to it. The message resurfaced this evening and has been clearing my credit. I'm very angry, I've been calling 121 and it's computer that's responding.

Please I need a lawyer that can help me sue them over this issue. I'm very angry. Last year I had to go to there 3 X. . The 3rd time I had a quarrel that made one of the staff to collect my phone and call the correct customer service line manned by humans which
stopped the messages up till about 4 days ago when it resurfaced

l just need a lawyer that can sue over this annoying issue.
Re: Airtel Is Robbing Me by coolebux(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Take your matter to the nearest NCC office
You'll see them shivering.
Re: Airtel Is Robbing Me by olalekan90(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
airtel dey learn work, port to MTN make u see am for yourself
Re: Airtel Is Robbing Me by stilldan001(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
No be only you... sometimes i wonder how come 5gig data take dey finish under 10days on Airtel.... They seems to have some kind of Over zapping thievery
Re: Airtel Is Robbing Me by Coded4059: 3:20am On Nov 27, 2016
oboy almost all network providers they extort money 4rm us unlawfully me ma own na etisalat dem too they thief me if ah1 subcribe as ah dae load ah dae fear make dem no cut am

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Invade New Traffic Lights In PH / Photo: Nigerian Navy Dismiss Officer For Possession Of 14.55kg Of Marijuana / This Is Unbelievable!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.