Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. (10867 Views)

Dominion Through Praise(rccg) / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / Victory Through Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
MartinsFrancis2:
that's ryt! I agree with u sir.
great man help take a look on my Christian blog comment on it has well as share if u find it interesting thanks www.rhemanol..com
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by xtivin(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:
God surely do wonders when praised. Just like humans love being praised
please avoid comparing my father with men...The ways of God is different from man,He is only happy at those obeying his words and will accept praises from them

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Grundig:

Yep.

When you pray and it feels like you are not getting answers. Switch to unadulterated praises and unfeterred dancing.

Make up songs in your head, call him names, dance if you can. Then watch.

Wow. I will try it
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
darbeelicous:
with all due respect sir, the only person who is not getting it is u! God is not in need of your praise to become who he is! If you choose not to praise him, he would raise up stones to praise him. We praise God so that he would rise up to do that which we or our prayers cannot do. So praising God is not to his benefit but ours.
And I'm a winner.... So my pastor would have done wofbi, don't you think so?

You and I are replacement for Lucifer....the one in charge of the choirs of heaven and the closet to the throne. ...When he fell he became Satan. We are created to shew forth his praise and nothing else and that is why we are target of Satan......we took his place.
....this people have I created for myself to shew forth my praise .......

I am a winner, as well... Calabar
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by darbeelicous(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themandator:

You and I are replacement for Lucifer....the one in charge of the choirs of heaven and the closet to the throne. ...When he fell he became Satan. We are created to shew forth his praise and nothing else and that is why we are target of Satan......we took his place.
....this people have I created for myself to shew forth my praise .......

I am a winner, as well... Calabar
from glory to glory greetings!

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Themandator: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
darbeelicous:
from glory to glory greetings!

Do well to visit my new blog in the making, fireandhammerweb.WordPress. com
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by darbeelicous(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Themandator:

Do well to visit my new blog in the making, fireandhammerweb.WordPress. com
sure.......... No p.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Is Grail Message A Cult Religion / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.