Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

4 common lies pastors tell every sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday (1225 Views)

RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by tobechi20(m): 3:58am On Nov 27, 2016
some pastors are genuine but there are few pastors who exagorates and lie while preaching. They lie constantly without realising it. Example of their lies include

1) give me 1 minute : you end up waiting for ten minutes. Some will call this exageration

2)the holyspirit said: that you should sow a seed in my life. If you need money say so,dont use holyspirit to beg

3)it is well : its obvious the sister condition is getting worse but you need to give hope .

4) sermon lie :pastors manufacturing lies on how they built a mansion with fifty naira only just to build congregation faith or how a gunshut pierced through his forehead without getting hurt.

At times,the pastors know they are lying but they need to make the testimony wonderful. They call this 'white lie' .lying to win souls. God wil understand.

Listen carefully in church
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by HungerBAD: 4:28am On Nov 27, 2016
No.

But do what I do.

Just walk away from them and their churches and never return.

If you go to a white church,they never go past 1 minute of the closing time.

Nigerian Pastors have learned the skills of emotionally blackmailing people,by saying can't you spend an extra minute for God?

Two years ago at a Redeemed Church on New Years day,looked at my watch and the Pastor was still preaching past 1 in the morning,after we has ushered in the New Year,I just stood up and walked away.

I was the only one who walked out. I refuse Nigerian Pastors to emotionally blackmail me.
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
No.

But do what I do.

Just walk away from them and their churches and never return.

If you go to a white church,they never go past 1 minute of the closing time.

Nigerian Pastors have learned the skills of emotionally blackmailing people,by saying can't you spend an extra minute for God?

Two years ago at a Redeemed Church on New Years day,looked at my watch and the Pastor was still preaching past 1 in the morning,after we has ushered in the New Year,I just stood up and walked away.

I was the only one who walked out. I refuse Nigerian Pastors to emotionally blackmail me.
Walking away from God's presence has disqualified you from getting Ishilove's hand in matrimony. Means you are not a "God fearing man". How did you maritally shoot yasef in the leg and you are even bold to let it out here. I'm not sure you still qualify as an inlaw biko. Sighs angry angry
Pls carry your wahala go irunobo family. She is your type. Leave our ishilove for "God fearing men" tongue tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by orisa37: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2016
It's right.
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Towncrier007(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2016
tobechi20:
some pastors are genuine but there are few pastors who give church leadership a terrible name. They lie constantly without realising it. Example of their lies include

1) give me 1 minute : you end up waiting for ten minutes. Some will call this exageration

2)the holyspirit said: that you should sow a seed in my life. If you need money say so,dont use holyspirit to beg

3)it is well : its obvious the sister condition is getting worse but you need to give hope .

4) sermon lie :pastors manufacturing lies on how they built a mansion with fifty naira only just to build congregation faith or how a gunshut pierced through his forehead without getting hurt.

At times,the pastors know they are lying but they need to make the testimony wonderful. They call this 'white lie' .lying to win souls. God wil understand.

Are we suposed to confront such lies?
Go and question the lies of your politicians you voted into office, and not the one u didn't vote in.
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Ishilove: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

Walking away from God's presence has disqualified you from getting Ishilove's hand in matrimony. Means you are not a "God fearing man". How did you maritally shoot yasef in the leg and you are even bold to let it out here. I'm not sure you still qualify as an inlaw biko. Sighs angry angry
Pls carry your wahala go irunobo family. She is your type. Leave our ishilove for "God fearing men" tongue tongue
Irunobo??

1 Like

Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Chanchit: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Most pastors are now unconsciou atheists in nature, that's why they stand on an altar they told us its sacred, dishing out ridiculous lies. I just lol and we discuss pastors lies after the service.

1 Like

Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. Some would even be saying "the lord said" almost every minute while preaching on the pulpit. And I'll be wondering is this how cheap Gods voice is? The God I know is not a talkative.

Well me Im not a pastor fanatic...not in this life will I ever be. I'm a fan of Gods word. I do what the bible tells me to do before what pastor tells me to do. I have my life to account for and pastor has his life to account for too. So I can't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by EyeHateGod: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=17pt] Pastor Adeboye Be like The Lord say There is Someone here Today....... [/size]

1 Like

Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by tobechi20(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Towncrier007:

Go and question the lies of your politicians you voted into office, and not the one u didn't vote in.

so i can only confront those i vote
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by tobechi20(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Towncrier007:

does two wrongs make a right
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Pastor Adeboye Be like [size=17pt]The Lord say There is Someone here Today.......[/size]
...and what is wrong with that?
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by Wolexdey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
GOD REMAINS THE ONLY TRUE JUDGE... REMEMBER TO PRAY FOR YOUR PASTORS ..
JESUS IS LORD
Re: 4 common lies pastors tell every sunday by tobechi20(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Africa Traditionalist Sacrifice Animal Blood? / Don’t Be Sin Conscious / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.