Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. (8778 Views)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Top 20 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
castrokins:
Following

Is It Safe To Conclude SEALs Are The Best Trained & Most Sophisticated Military Unit In The World?
Yes o

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Normally, the way the USA train their soldiers ehhn na die... You guys need to watch 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi... An insight on what really happened in Benghazi.
I'm not comparing the US n the Israelis buh if Nigeria tries any nonsense n shii gets real, it's gon be bad for us

9 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by swagifted(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Self parking...
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Zoharariel:
Mtcheeeeeeew! Let them go to the Strait of Hormuz in Iran and they'll start crying like kindergarten roaches grin
cheesy grin
grin naughty you

Very thorough training but, the U.S can annoy the hell out of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by patrickmuf(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Listening:
Normally, the way the USA train their soldiers ehhn na die... You guys need to watch 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi... An insight on what really happened in Benghazi.
I'm not comparing the US n the Israelis buh if Nigeria tries any nonsense n shii gets real, it's gon be bad for us
Well, if one of our ambassador lost his life the way the US Ambassador to Libya did, you did hear fellas run down the government for not being proactive and all...The US isn't as strong as it is made to look, one day when it all goes wrong and they get confrontational with Russia, we would get to know who is who...

5 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
patrickmuf:
Well, if one of our ambassador lost his life the way the US Ambassador to Libya did, you did hear fellas run down the government for not being proactive and all...The US isn't as strong as it is made to look, one day when it all goes wrong and they get confrontation with Russia, we would get to know who is who...
True that. If hell breaks loose, and world war iii should start, ion think US stands a chance to be ranked as number 1 country wit world power anymore. See the way Russia is sabre-rattling wit their cray Satan2 missile. Na die cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by bobojoshua(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Listening:
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by acenazt: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Explorers:

This is is different, its like they will be given just 30minutes to perform all the tasks.

Swim 500yards, 42 pushups, 50 sit ups, six pull ups, and run 1.5miles.
yes the exhaustion is pretty much
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Daniyomex(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lemme park here
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Explorers(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hell Week is the defining event of BUD/S training. It is held early in the 3rd week of First Phase before the Navy makes an expensive investment in SEAL operational training.

Hell Week consists of 5 days, 5 nights of cold, wet, brutally difficult operational training with less than four hours of sleep throughout the week.

Hell Week tests physical endurance, mental toughness, pain and cold tolerance, teamwork, attitude, and your ability to perform work under high physical and mental stress, and sleep deprivation.

Above all, it tests determination and desire. On average, only 20% of SEAL candidates make it through Hell Week, the toughest training in the U.S. Military.

Hell Week begins at sundown on Sunday and ends at the end of Friday.

During this time, trainees face continuous training evolutions. During Hell Week, trainees get four meals a day but usually hot meals of unlimited quantities.

Eating hot food is a substitute for being warm and dry. It gives a needed psychological boost to tired trainees, many of whom are nearly sleeping while they eat.

Every evolution during Hell Week involves the team (or boat crew) carrying their boat inflatable rubber Zodiacs over their heads.

Timed exercises, runs, and crawling through mud flats are interspersed throughout the five-and-a-half days.

The largest number of trainees drops out during Hell Week.

This extreme training is critical, though. SEALs on missions must be able to operate efficiently, oblivious to sub-zero temperatures and their own physical comfort. Their lives, as well as the lives of others, may depend on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by b3llo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Explorers:
Navy SEAL stands for Sea, Air and Land because they’re trained to handle themselves equal well in all these situations.

Navy SEALS take part in reconnaissance missions, direct action missions, information warfare, terrorism warfare, recovering personnel, anti-drug operations and many other types of missions.

Any place where there are currently U.S. troops, you'll find that SEALs are either there now or were there first.

The role that Navy SEAL teams play rev­olves around getting in and out quickly and without being seen, gathering intelligence, destroying targets, and performing rescues, among other things.

Navy SEALs must undergo one of the longest, most physically and mentally exhaustive training programs in the U.S. military.

It takes over 30 months to train a Navy SEAL to the point at which he will be ready for deployment.

The SEALs that emerge are ready to handle pretty much any task they could be called on to perform, including diving, combat swimming, navigation, demolitions, weapons, and parachuting.

The training pushes them to the limit both mentally and physically in order to weed out those who may not be able to successfully complete the demanding missions and operations with which SEALs are faced.

The types of stresses they endure during BUD/S(Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) are the same stresses they will endure as SEALs.

If they can't withstand it when lives aren't on the line, chances are good they won't be able to withstand it when lives are at stake.

What does it take to become a Navy SEAL? Even SEAL instructors can't predict who will make it all the way.
between The SEAL and SAS who have been more successful in carrying out mission and also tougher in training?
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by AJOBI77(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
b3llo:
between The SEAL and SAS who have been more successful in carrying out mission and also tougher in training?
. SAS ke? SAS too are wonderful but cannot be compared with SEAL in terms of mission execution and accomplishments

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Electronzeez(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Explorers:
Navy SEAL stands for Sea, Air and Land because they’re trained to handle themselves equal well in all these situations.

Navy SEALS take part in reconnaissance missions, direct action missions, information warfare, terrorism warfare, recovering personnel, anti-drug operations and many other types of missions.

Any place where there are currently U.S. troops, you'll find that SEALs are either there now or were there first.

The role that Navy SEAL teams play rev­olves around getting in and out quickly and without being seen, gathering intelligence, destroying targets, and performing rescues, among other things.

Navy SEALs must undergo one of the longest, most physically and mentally exhaustive training programs in the U.S. military.

It takes over 30 months to train a Navy SEAL to the point at which he will be ready for deployment.

The SEALs that emerge are ready to handle pretty much any task they could be called on to perform, including diving, combat swimming, navigation, demolitions, weapons, and parachuting.

The training pushes them to the limit both mentally and physically in order to weed out those who may not be able to successfully complete the demanding missions and operations with which SEALs are faced.

The types of stresses they endure during BUD/S(Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL) are the same stresses they will endure as SEALs.

If they can't withstand it when lives aren't on the line, chances are good they won't be able to withstand it when lives are at stake.

What does it take to become a Navy SEAL? Even SEAL instructors can't predict who will make it all the way.

I am confused here . Are they same as the US marine ?
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by DerKlassiker: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm a fan of the Navy SEALs. I've read a lot about them. Heard the British SAS are badasses too. Lol
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by OBAGADAFFI: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
DerKlassiker:
I'm a fan of the Navy SEALs. I've read a lot about them.
Heard the British SAS are badasses too. Lol

SAS is something else

Try watching "I am a soldier "

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by lottomkyes200: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
you are kidding me bring dis guys to depot they will not last a week am telling u wen in comes to hard training for endurance my ppl just give it up to nigerian solders. just so u knoe nigeria have one of the best in not the best ground troops in the world.

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by swagifted(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Listening:
omo... After seeing that movie, my fingers begin itch me to shoot targets... I jejely open my call of duty... NAVY SEALS r pure badass... M4 BRUV

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
swagifted:
omo... After seeing that movie, my fingers begin itch me to shoot targets... I jejely open my call of duty... NAVY SEALS r pure badass... M4 BRUV
Lmao.. That's always the feeling man...#ILoveSnipers
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Kyllahmc(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Olarewajub:
This suicide. What is their salary structure?
lol typical Nigerian spotted! most whites dont care much about the dollar sign bro... For most of them its a great honor to serve their country.

4 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by OAUTemitayo: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2016
swagifted:
omo... After seeing that movie, my fingers begin itch me to shoot targets... I jejely open my call of duty... NAVY SEALS r pure badass... M4UV
movie??
What nonsense
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by onward4life(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Oh Menh I like naija own ooo.

All you need is belong to the right tribe or religion and region.

Know the right big man from the right political party.

Blame lack of weapon and Nepa light.

Carry Ak take selfie post on Facebook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Omololu007(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
lottomkyes200:
you are kidding me bring dis guys to depot they will not last a week am telling u wen in comes to hard training for endurance my ppl just give it up to nigerian solders. just so u knoe nigeria have one of the best in not the best ground troops in the world.
you mumu no be small...Nigeria army that can defeat boko haram on Nogeria soil is now the best in the world
you mumu die grin

3 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Deejay1000(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Omololu007:
you mumu no be small...Nigeria army that can defeat boko haram on Nogeria soil is now the best in the world
you mumu die grin

U go mind the guy, which depot ........ Naim dem never defeat boko haram for the past 6years now

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
wash ,not impressed

You might not be impressed with what you've read, but you need to take into account the infrastructure and equipment these guys can bring to bear on an enemy or target.

Not also forgetting that they are trained to deploy to any target anywhere in the world in 18 hours or less.
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by cirmuell(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Lol you guys should watch "Navy SEAL : The Untold Story"

#badass team

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by ichommy(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2016
Explorers:
The SEAL acronym stands for Sea, Air, and Land, which identifies the elements in which they operate.

SEALs work in small units often one to two men, but sometimes in a platoon comprised of up to 16.

They are trained to perform specific tasks under any type of circumstance and in any environment.

Their training takes place in the desert, the jungle, in extreme hot and cold weather, and in urban areas.

See Training shocked

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2016
seunny4lif:
All this for just one Bullet After just one Bullet grin grin grin

Rango's voice ye?
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by bobojoshua(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
cirmuell:
Lol you guys should watch "Navy SEAL : The Untold Story"

#badass team
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by seunny4lif(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin
OluKayy:

Rango's voice ye?
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by jeff1993: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Listening:

True that. If hell breaks loose, and world war iii should start, ion think US stands a chance to be ranked as number 1 country wit world power anymore. See the way Russia is sabre-rattling wit their cray Satan2 missile. Na die cry
...... Do u think U.S don't have their own deadly missile .... They decide to keep shut until d day of SHOWDOWN ..... I don't pray for world war 3 cos its disastrous outcome will take d world back to stone age!!!!
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
jeff1993:
...... Do u think U.S don't have their own deadly missile .... They decide to keep shut until d day of SHOWDOWN ..... I don't pray for world war 3 cos its disastrous outcome will take d world back to stone age!!!!

Ha ha ha guy forget dah one o, yes they do have their toys, but IF the party starts, them no go carry 3rd... I'm freakin sure bout that
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by seaboi06(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omololu007:
you mumu die grin
You are f@@lish and stvp!d,US don defeat Isis in Iraq?have they defeat the Talibans in Afghan,use Ur senses fvcktards,war against terrorism is not an easy thing + our corrupt politicians embezzling arms fund...
Also the US seals training is shit,only if you know what's on in Nda,or you been there or have a person there,then you will have used Ur bra!n b4 u say sh!t next time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas Ceasefire Extended By Two Days / US To Discuss Permitting Ukraine ATACMS Strikes On Russia. / Sa's New Visa Rules Spark Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.