Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. (8599 Views)

Trump Instructs US Navy To Shoot Down Iranian Gunboats If They Harass US Ships / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) / Top 20 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Eleniyan15: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
seaboi06:
You are f@@lish and stvp!d,US don defeat Isis in Iraq?have they defeat the Talibans in Afghan,use Ur senses fvcktards,war against terrorism is not an easy thing + our corrupt politicians embezzling arms fund...
Also the US seals training is shit,only if you know what's on in Nda,or you been there or have a person there,then you will have used Ur bra!n b4 u say sh!t next time.

fine boy calm down na

3 Likes

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Listening(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
seaboi06:
You are f@@lish and stvp!d,US don defeat Isis in Iraq?have they defeat the Talibans in Afghan,use Ur senses fvcktards,war against terrorism is not an easy thing + our corrupt politicians embezzling arms fund...
Also the US seals training is shit,only if you know what's on in Nda,or you been there or have a person there,then you will have used Ur bra!n b4 u say sh!t next time.
Bet why na, who did dz to you cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Henry240:

You might not be impressed with what you've read, but you need to take into account the infrastructure and equipment these guys can bring to bear on an enemy or target.

Not also forgetting that they are trained to deploy to any target anywhere in the world in 18 hours or less.
bar equipments and dedicated logistics i don't see them as spectacular.I have met and interacted with them, I d rather go with SAS and SBS. I respect them too sha
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
bar equipments and dedicated logistics i don't see them as spectacular.I have met and interacted with them, I d rather go with SAS and SBS. I respect them too sha

..... But that is their SOP. We cannot remove the concept of Air Superiority from how they fight. I remember watching a Docuseries, SEAL team 5 assaulted a terrorist out-post with with an AC-130 gunship as a back-up. This terrorist outpost only had 5 terrorist manning in total.

In my opinion, I have never met any of these teams in real life, my comments are based on first person accounts and Docuseries on these teams. In my opinion, the SAS is all hype.

I mean look at their badly failed rescue mission in Nigeria.

FSB Alpha group, the Russians are the best in my opinion.
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Henry240:

..... But that is their SOP. We cannot remove the concept of Air Superiority from how they fight. I remember watching a Docuseries, SEAL team 5 assaulted a terrorist out-post with with an AC-130 gunship as a back-up. This terrorist outpost only had 5 terrorist manning in total.

In my opinion, I have never met any of these teams in real life, my comments are based on first person accounts and Docuseries on these teams. In my opinion, the SAS is all hype.

I mean look at their badly failed rescue mission in Nigeria.

FSB Alpha group, the Russians are the best in my opinion.
yes the Russians are bad ass, a lot of things happened at sokoto,SF and Recon teams are meant to forge on against all odds striking with precision. current trend of air support is making the infantry man lazy in my own opinion.
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by Wolef7(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2016
The only easy day was yesterday - US SEALS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by alanka(f): 1:08am On Dec 14, 2016
acenazt:
1.5 miles in 11 minutes. Hmm when I ran 2.45 miles in 14.8 minutes last year in Nigerian police Academy.
Hmmm! are they up to 1 billons in number? hmmm one man battallion? pls do they also have robot that can do the killins?hmmm are there many white pigs? i need many white pigs
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by iLiquidator: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Deejay1000:

U go mind the guy, which depot ........ Naim dem never defeat boko haram for the past 6years now
with all the navy seals, marines and British SAS it took America and its alies 10 years to kill Osama bn Laden
Re: US Navy Seals, The Special Force Having The Most Brutal And Deadly Training. by scully95: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2017
SEAl ko sellotape ni ! Bunch of crying freaks with super low morale.. Mention only 1 war the over hyped crooks have won in last decade ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name and Shame Your African Heroes,Losers and Traitors. / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / African Military Commanders[both Positive And Negative Forces].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.