Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" (49505 Views)

Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by dotcomnamename: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na those tweets from Jimoh Ibrahim pain this big mouth Fani kayode.

I love those Jimoh Ibrahim tweets die ! kiss kiss The tweets pain FFK wella

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by arabianights: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol! It Hurts When Play The Game Beta ,abi?.No Heart Feelings.Theres No Such Thing As Friends Or Foe,its Just Politics And Politics Is Business.So Let Him Stop Whining And Humble Himself To Learn The Game.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by jamislaw(m): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
bashydemy:
LOL Jimoh Ibrahim is really a bad guy.
imagine billionaire having this kind of bad mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by happney65: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
yemmybx:
Both of them should go and sit.

Abi both of them should go and Dieeee sef....

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by ihatesycophant(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Was it not the same FaniKayode that betrayed Obj that brought him into politics? Was it not the same FaniKayode that betrayed same PDP by defeating to APC? Was it not the same FaniKayode that betrayed APC after lambasting PDP and Jonathan? Was it not the same man that went to visit Jonathan and second day defeated to PDP? Was it not the same man that his father betrayed Awolowo and is known in history book as a traitor of Yoruba race? Was it not the same FaniKayode that betrayed his own daughter, telling her husband to be that he's not his father?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Progressive01(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
4everGrand:
This guy speaks from his nether region. Femi Fanny Kayode, kindly think of better ways to affect your environment. Thank you.
Lmao. cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by africanusvu(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
yemmybx:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has replied Jimoh Ibrahim in a tweet on his handle.

The tweet read thus:

"The biggest Judas in Nigerian politics today is Jimoh Ibrahim. He sold his party for money. He lives like Judas and he will end like Judas."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/802830825284734976
.They always falsely acuse our igbo brothers as lovers of money.bt recent events since 2yrs nw av proved us wrong.we ar sory my hardworking envied igbo neighbours.Nig nw knw who realy loves mney.Oh my peple of west.d land of d great oba and onis.HOW ART THE MIGHTY FALLING.Wat is hapening to us these days!?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by madapcmod: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Typical afonja betrayal and back stabbing behavior from both ffk and jimoh Ibrahim.

I hope the world is seeing them washing their dirty linen in d public

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Ijaya123: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
dedons:
What does he expect from a typical yorrobber man?

Yorrobber people and back stabbing are like 5 and 6.

How come you share the same attribute with the Starfish?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by bashydemy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
jamislaw:

FFK started it.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by laudate: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
dedons:

You mean you actually got 'likes' for this shallow post? shocked For a 30 year old, you do think like a mannerless toddler. Anyway, let me perch in my corner jejely, because I know some Yoruba chaps will give you a befitting answer very shortly. And the sparks are going to start flying soon.

Ehen, na who carry my Zobo wey I leave here? Who??! angry

madapcmod:
Typical afonja betrayal and back stabbing behavior from both ffk and jimoh Ibrahim.

I hope the world is seeing them washing their dirty linen in d public

Yeah, and the Osus are also watching in 3D! wink Those of us from minority tribes can see from the sidelines that you drew first blood. We are waiting to act as referees, when the e-combat, starts!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by OsunOriginal: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Na those tweets from Jimoh Ibrahim pain this big mouth Fani kayode.

I love those Jimoh Ibrahim tweets die ! kiss kiss The tweets pain FFK wella

That empty loud mouth (FFK) deserved everything he got from Jimoh...
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by danot1030: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
pain of defeat, chai!
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by kassy777: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
lawsbanks:
Pls for others outside yoruba race.... When you hear this man called FFK talk... Just know that he is not talking on behalf of us.... He is seriously on his own...
Why una nor dey get small sense sef? Una Tinubu has been turned an empty person and you are happy talking rubbish. Count from Awolowo to the today Tinubu, who dey enslave una ethnic group? As at today, your only senior brother is been foolled and turned to mere rag by Buhari group, you are happy. How una be sef? If na destiny sef, can't you pray over it?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by awoluyi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
A shameless person can DO anything! To be a "successful" politician in Nigeria, you must be shameless. Tell me how many Nigeria politicians are not shameless. How many politician can swear as follows; " I............(insert name), a Nigerian politician, do solemnly swear that if I have ever diverted/stolen public money for personal benefit, let the host of heaven fill my mouth with gravel and let my joy turn into mourning." I strongly believe many politicians will avoid this kind of swearing. No diffirence between FFK & Jimoh Ibrahim, both of them are shameless.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by OJtOp2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
It's unfortunate that this Jimoh Ibrahim intended candidacy was to narrow PDP chances, I have said it before his act at the eve of elections is tantamount to Kàkà ke Ku oje sese, aofi sawa danu ( it won't be yours or mine)...... Not the type of leaders Nigerians deserve and not the type of decision for our political emancipation .... It's evil, and the attributes of evil is betrayal but as Dele Giwa said: No evil deed can go unpunished, evil done between man to man will be redressed if not now certainly later, if not by man certainly by God ... For the victory of evil over Good is temporal .....
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by sesaan(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
lawsbanks:
Pls for others outside yoruba race.... When you hear this man called FFK talk... Just know that he is not talking on behalf of us.... He is seriously on his own...

but Yoruba is not a race nah! u can Google pls
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by DanPel(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
ffk baba,boda Jimoh will end like Judas by hanging him self uhunn? isorait!
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by AKMoney1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
OluchiDelly:
Both of them are Judas.
I remember, obasanjo gave him(ffk) food, he sang for obasanjo when he served under him. APC also gave him food, he sang for them, and finally Jonathan gave him food, he also sang for him. Under Jonathan, he even abused obasanjo the man he once sang for.

Is he a musician? Please where can I download his songs? cheesy
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by madapcmod: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

You mean you actually got 'likes' for this shallow post? shocked For a 30 year old, you do think like a mannerless toddler. Anyway, let me perch in my corner jejely, because I know some Yoruba chaps will give you a befitting answer very shortly. And the sparks are going to start flying soon.

Ehen, na who carry my Zobo wey I leave here? Who??! angry

Yeah, and the Osus are also watching in 3D! wink Those of us from minority tribes can see from the sidelines that you drew first blood. We are waiting to act as referees, when the e-combat, starts!

Slimmy afonja may u remain minority for ever. Amen.

Bunch of Judas Iscariots.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by otokx(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh really finished FFK, o mehn see finishing tweets.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by laudate: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
madapcmod:
Slimmy afonja may u remain minority for ever. Amen.

Bunch of Judas Iscariots.

Taa!̣ Ifelē mèe gī. Anuofia! Ị na-àsị āsị. I am not an Afonja. May you wallow in perpetual ignorance & darkness for ever. Say Amen!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by madapcmod: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
laudate:

Taa!̣ Ifelē mèe gī. Anuofia! Ị na-àsị āsị. I am not an Afonja. May you wallow in perpetual ignorance & darkness for ever. Say Amen!

Using Google Translator does not make u igbo either. Typical afonja with their chameleon way of life.

Anu mpama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by LorDBolton(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
vodutive:
I'm not a fan of FKK but Jimoh truly has no shame, no scruples!!

Not that APC people are saints but the worst of the worst always seem to find a home in PDP!

Bros what shame are u talking about? Oga this is politics

Colin powell (a republican) supported obama (a democrat) did anybody shout 'shame'

It's ONLY IN NIGERIA a beautiful political masterstroke will turn to another thing.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Omonigeriarere: 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
dedons:

How did OBJ defeat Ojukwu in his own state, LG and finally in IBO land if not through backstabbing?

APGA is the original IBO party: how will an IBO man chose PDP/APC if not backstabbing?

IBO wants Biafra: how will its member still vying for the higher posts in National Assembly, ministerial appointments, ambassadorship etc if not backstabbing?

You are still a kid in politics if you have not realized that politics is a game of intetest at this stage of your life. In other words, no permanent friend nor permanent enemy in politics.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by dedons: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

How did OBJ defeat Ojukwu in his own state, LG and finally in IBO land if not through backstabbing?

APGA is the original IBO party: how will an IBO man chose PDP/APC if not backstabbing?

IBO wants Biafra: how will its member still vying for the higher posts in National Assembly, ministerial appointments, ambassadorship etc if not backstabbing?

You are still a kid in politics if you have not realized that politics is a game of intetest at this stage of your life. In other words, no permanent friend nor permanent enemy in politics.
you speak so much like a deluded fellow.

I pity you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bros what shame are u talking about? Oga this is politics

Colin powell (a republican) supported obama (a democrat) did anybody shout 'shame'

It's ONLY IN NIGERIA a beautiful political masterstroke will turn to another thing.

it's only in Nigeria that a politician comes out publicly to say his campaign was all a lie and his only purpose in campaigning was to sabotage and dumb ass followers celebrate it as a master stroke.

I am appalled that people like you and i are lumped together in the same country because with your mindset we can never have good leaders!
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
jamislaw:

because these are the kind of people that become billionaires in Nigeria. Nigeria is not a place where people become rich because they are intellectually smart. Nigeria is the only place where the only female billionaire who should be a role model to young women says people should not go to University because she did not. You sew clothes for 1st lady, she gave you oil block and all of a sudden you know it all? These are the kinds of idiots that are Nigerian role models, by chance millionaires, politicians, corrupt civil servants, ex-militants, former drug dealers, 419s and career govt contractors!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by Ori12: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Only fools will listen to FFK sermon again.He is confused already.
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by mrsfavour(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:

He's in deed a Judas
Abi o ! woe betide him
Re: Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" by successking: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now that Jimoh has achieved his greatest success in life, can he leave PDP in peace without waiting to be expelled? Today, he has succeeded in extending the agony of recession to the people he claims to have their interest at heart. There should be mourning in Ondo State and not jubilation. The evil has been let loose. A time to make the line between the rich and the poor vivid has come because the youths have once again thrown reasoning to the abyss regardless of the toll it will have on them.What has really gone amiss with this gullible generation of youths? A time of repression, a time of harassment, a time of social media censorship, a time of political intimidation, a time of poor performance, a time of blaming past government for poor performance and so on have come. Cry, cry aloud for the day is bad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.