Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director (1707 Views)

Rivers Re-run: Wike Would Have Gone Had PDP Lost — Okorocha / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / Why PDP Lost Ondo – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by deejerrydee: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ayo Fadaka, Publicity Director and Party agent for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the Ondo election has explained why the party failed to win the governorship election held on Saturday, November 26.

Reacting to the result of the election at the collation centre in Akure on Sunday, Fadaka, blamed the party’s failure on national corruption and vested interest of some groups who he said collaborated with the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to sabotage the party’s effort.

http://thenewsguru.com/pdp-lost-ondo-election-pdp-publicity-director/

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by HungerBAD: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
You Owing Workers over Six months

You Nominated a stooge from your Senatorial Zone.

Haba grin grin grin

Wake Up PDP elections are not won on social media only. grin

But Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019 no Shaking

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by zero8zero(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pls, give PDP a wailing bowl... Stupid party, Stupid wailers.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by Sall(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
PDP is already dead in the west.
Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by Funlordjnr: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

No one cares....._Fuck off!
Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by phemmyutd(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Thank God you did not say the election was rigged .

Oya Ekiti get ready
Re: Why PDP Lost Ondo Election – PDP Publicity Director by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Exposed The Corrupt And Incompetent Leadership Of Nigerian Army / Breaking News - The Plan To Eliminate IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Exposed By Bashiru / Bros From What I Saw Today In Onitsha Apc Rally It's Going To Be Though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.