Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Now That The Ondo Election Winner Is Known, This Issues Ought To Be Looked Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That The Ondo Election Winner Is Known, This Issues Ought To Be Looked Into (318 Views)

Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner / What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That The Ondo Election Winner Is Known, This Issues Ought To Be Looked Into by Medley(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
1. APC should atleast release a statement distancing the party from the gimmick employed by Jimoh Ibrahim to distabilize and destroy the chances of PDP ever winning the election - i never followed any result update from the polls because the odds that PDP had a chance was so impossible. Following the recent found friendship between Jimoh Ibrahim and the APC where he has been found frolicking with the APC, making sure he was the first to congratulate APC even before the final result has been announced. The APC must show the world and Nigerians that they are not involved in that bad politics deployed by Jimoh Ibrahim, deliberately sabotaging the effort of his own party - this is capable of heating up the polity if done in other state and it's a strong case that APC don't want a multi-party economy and a probably power greedy. APC must denounce the Jimoh Ibrahim machination.

2. Jimoh Ibrahim just Ended his political foray and ambition - no one of the right thinking and intention to vote in a great leader, will take such a person serious if he shows intention to lead.

3. If you think APC don't have a chance in 2019, you should probably do a rethink. Nigerians from two state have shown from their election result that APC is managing the economy well and that we are not in recession( what do you expect me to say).

4. security operatives should look for other option other than blocking a major highway like the lagos-ibadan expressway - and i doubt if there was a major annoncement to that effect, it's an intentional act to put hardworking Nigerians into pain, that's not what a responsible govt. should do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: We Are Not Owing Our Men – Nigerian Police / National Atikulate Movement 4 Emancipation / Placing Young People In Their Rightful Place; A Clarion Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.