Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,214 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu (1077 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by ToyinAspireBlog: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, was today declared winner of the Ondo governorship election.Akeredolu polled 244,842 votes in the Saturday’s election as against his closest rival, Eyitayo Jegede of the People's Democratic Party who garnered 150, 380 votes.

Below are 10 things you should know about the Ondo State governor-elect:

1. Akeredolu was born on July 21, 1956 to Ola Akeredolu, a reverend and Grace Akeredolu, a lady evangelist,Aketi started his primary education at Government School, Owo.

2. He attended three secondary schools: Aquinas College, Akure, Loyola College, Ibadan and Comprehensive High School, Ayetoro, where he obtained his Higher School Certificate (HSC).

3. He later gained admission into the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) to study Law, graduating in 1977. He was called to the Nigerian Bar 1978.

4. He served as attorney-general of Ondo between 1997 and 1999. He was also chairman of the Legal Aid Council between 2005 and 2006.

5. Rotimi Akeredolu became president of the Nigerian Bar Association in 2008.

6. He became the NBA president 20 years after being called to bar.

7. In November 2009 he faced allegations of corruption when the Bar Association’s Third Vice-President, Welfare Secretary and Assistant Financial Secretary circulated a petition entitled “Complaints against your fraudulent manifestations, violation of the NBA”. Subsequently, the allegations against him were reviewed and dropped by the National Executive council of the Nigerian Bar Association.

8. On 28 July 2012, On Akeredolu was selected as the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate for Governor of Ondo State during the ACN congress in Akure.

9. On Saturday September 3rd, 2016, he won the sole ticket to represent the All Progressive Congress (APC) at their primary conducted in Ondo State to represent the party at the forth-coming 2016 elections.

10. On Sunday 27th November 2016, Akeredolu was declared governo-elect of Ondo State.

http://toyinaspireblog.com/10-things-you-should-know-about-ondo-governor-elect-rotimi-akeredolu/

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by odiereke(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulation on your success.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by softMarket(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
The only thing i care to knw abt him is that..............

ROTIMI AKEREDOLU is my INLAW grin grin grin

and he must come back and pay the second Bride price of chioma cool

the first one he paid was for the production of children,of which chioma gave him four gaints!!!!

The second one is for the GOODLUCK chioma gave him to win election!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by SIRmanjar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
This man was forced on ondo pipul.He must b exposed at d tribunal.oke won d election
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
at last my prayer does not go in vain. I strongly believe in prayers it work for me and always work. congratulations to the governor of ondo state. I pray for u barrister rotimi Akeredolu u will succeed more than your predecessor. I pray all your campaign manifestos will be successful. I pray whoever that want to stop u from doing the peoples will be shattered. I pray you will live long. I pray the will of God will come to pass in your lives and your families in Jesus name. to the good people of ondo state, thank you for giving the votes to the peaceful man.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by Nukualofa: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
The only thing i Know about him is that he is the Second man to deal Fatality to Tinubu after Sir Dino Melaye

Realglobe please Dino pix is needed here
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by loopmangoat(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
softMarket:
The only thing i care to knw abt him is that..............

ROTIMI AKEREDOLU is my INLAW grin grin grin

and he must come back and pay the second Bride price of chioma cool

the first one he paid was for the production of children,of which chioma gave him four gaints!!!!

The second one is for the GOODLUCK chioma gave him to win election!! grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About Ondo Governor-elect, Rotimi Akeredolu by DanPel(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
I Knew bloggers would come up with this "10 or 49 things you should know about...." things. Congrat to Ondo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice Now Sells For N8, 000 – CBN / DSS Unhappy Because I Stopped Them From Kidnapping A Judge – Governor Wike / It Happened, And Its Repeating Iyself Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.