Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (3931 Views)

Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
U said something, not quite long, abt d bible... U said even as an atheist u know dat not all of d bible is false...

I have tried to go through d bible to seek a place wherein atheists do not question or consider illogical or a contradiction...

So please, i would like to know from u sir Seun, which part of d bible is true to you.

Is it d creation? Is it abt Jesus and d miracles he did? Is it abt Elijah, Moses, Enoch, David or anyone else?

Pls i wanna know
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by kmaxx(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Waiting to hear...
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Edwinmason(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
seum where is you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
I dey wait o oga SEUN
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cc: Damogul. Oh wait... He's been banned again few minutes after retuning from a ban.

Seun is sure running scared.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Blitzerz: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Seun, ur answer is needed.

Come o.... shocked
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by promise10: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Blitzerz:
Seun, ur answer is needed.
Come o.... shocked
haven't you met cowards before?
just asking, but you should have known by now.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Omudia11: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2016
I also saw that comment too and was surprised.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mr. Seun why have u refused to answer me na...
Ok then, since u dont want to answer bye bye.
THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by GoodMuyis(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
double post deleted
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by GoodMuyis(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Following,
space book for Boda Seun incase he missed page one
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by GoodMuyis(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Mr. Seun why have u refused to answer me na...

Ok then, since u dont want to answer bye bye.

THREAD CLOSED!!!

Mchtew you no sabi call the name,

make I teach you
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Mchtew you no sabi call the name,
make I teach you
ok
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Smallville10:
I have tried to go through d bible to seek a place wherein atheists do not question or consider illogical or a contradiction...

So please, i would like to know from u sir Seun, which part of d bible is true to you.
This was more difficult than I expected. Most truths in the bible are mixed up with untruths and fiction. I guess Songs of Solomon is mostly true.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:

This was more difficult than I expected. Most truths in the bible are mixed up with untruths and fiction. I guess Songs of Solomon is mostly true.

Any story you don't understand is regarded as fiction grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And anything that isn't Christian is of Satan. So how are you different from him? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
joseph1832:
And anything that isn't Christian is of Satan. So how are you different from him? undecided

Me Said that

Oya provide proof
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Any reference to things that don't exist is fiction. Any story that bible scholars don't believe to have actually happened is fiction. For example. most bible scholars believe the story of exodus is fictional. Upon reflection, this is obvious. All those mighty signs couldn't have happened.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:

Any reference to things that don't exist is fiction. Any story that bible scholars don't believe to have actually happened is fiction. For example. most bible scholars believe the story of exodus is fictional. Upon reflection, this is obvious. All those mighty signs couldn't have happened.

What bible scholars ? The reputable ones say the exodus is not fiction http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:

hahahahahahahahaha... JESUS CHRIST...

The palm tree stuff? Songs of solomon

I thought u would say something abt maybe Jesus or Daniel or Elijah or some story in d bible...

Pls, prove me wrong and tell me there's more, than just that Romantic book
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by felixomor: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What bible scholars ? The reputable ones say the exodus is not fiction http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

Oh, you have exposed Seun again.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Oh, you have exposed Seun again.
grin

I wish all atheists will be like him grin
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:
Oh, you have exposed Seun again. grin
He didn't, but I hate engaging apologists. I believe it's largely a waste of time. I prefer to engage with people who are honestly wrong.

KingEbukasBlog:
It is a fact that most bible scholars believe that the story of Exodus is fiction. Even your cherry-picked article mentions two scholars who do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by felixomor: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:

He didn't, but I hate engaging apologists. I believe it's largely a waste of time. I prefer to engage with people who are honestly wrong.

This is stupid. 2 out of the 3 scholars mentioned in that very article that you pointed to have said that the exodus story is a work of fiction:

Are you claiming that all or most reputable bible scholars actually believe that Moses actually led 2.4 million Jewish slaves out of Egypt?

Sorry, but the article ends thus;
"
But real evidence exists that the Exodus is historical, with text and archaeology mutually supporting one another. What lies next for us is to give due consideration to this evidence and refine it further in our work. ".........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:

I enjoy engaging you . Its fun . So easy smiley

Seun:
This is stupid. 2 out of the 3 scholars mentioned in that very article that you pointed to have said that the exodus story is a work of fiction:

Are you claiming that all or most reputable bible scholars actually believe that Moses actually led 2.4 million Jewish slaves out of Egypt?

Stop trying to distort facts ! Assertions are made without facts or reason to support them . Here is the response .

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry, but the article ends thus;
"
But real evidence exists that the Exodus is historical, with text and archaeology mutually supporting one another. What lies next for us is to give due consideration to this evidence and refine it further in our work. ".........

BINGO !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I enjoy engaging you . Its fun . So easy smiley
Thanks. Engaging you isn't difficult, just pointless, like prayer. Even if you become an atheist, you'll be a lying atheist, so what's the point?

It is a fact, as I said, that most bible scholars believe that the story of Exodus is a work of fiction. Any honest google search will show this.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by MrMontella(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

egyptian proof of the exodus?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahahahahaha... JESUS CHRIST...

The palm tree stuff? Songs of solomon

I thought u would say something abt maybe Jesus or Daniel or Elijah or some story in d bible...

Pls, prove me wrong and tell me there's more, than just that Romantic book
The people who wrote the bible believed in so many things that don't exist, such as God, angels, satan, demons, and miracles. Most books, chapters and verses are full of references to these imaginary things. That makes it hard to find a significant portion of the bible that is all true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seun:
Thanks. Engaging you isn't difficult, just pointless, like prayer. Even if you become an atheist, you'll be a lying atheist, so what's the point?

I'm a logical being , while should I consider a position as vapid and somniferous as atheism ? Maybe we can continue our discussion about an eternal universe later wink... when you discover any cogent evidence for it cheesy . Even if the universe is eternal or there are multiverses it still does not question the existence of God . Haba ! grin

So how far ? Have you accepted that you committed the appeal to ignorance fallacy before now - the absence of contrary evidence means Exodus is fictional
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm a logical being , while should I consider a position as vapid and somniferous as atheism ? Maybe we can continue our discussion about an eternal universe later wink... when you discover any cogent evidence for it cheesy . Even if the universe is eternal or there are multiverses it still does not question the existence of God . Haba ! grin

So how far ? Have you accepted that you committed the appeal to ignorance fallacy before now - the absence of contrary evidence means Exodus is fictional

" I'm a logical being". This from the guy who thinks jesus went to heaven through a portal

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Giving, Collecting Bribe To Vote Is Sin – Catholic Bishop / What Body Does Jesus Have In Heaven? / Existence Of God, And Search For Acceptable Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.