Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (3945 Views)

Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
urheme:

I'm not here to argue with you.....people who witness the world war are still alive...its effect are still vivid...... wait for another 3000 yrs and no one will know we talked about this on nairaland forum.

3000 years from now no one would "forget" world war 2, that's just you being unwilling to see that if exodus happened there would simply be more proof
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
lilbest4:

Nairaland rule

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access
Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make
sure we don't find out.

One criminal is behind the monikers Damogul, naijadeyhia, 4evergod1-4, bbfever and so many unknown ones.
He needs to be banned continously, he is a serial law Breaker.
Nobody is scared of him you break rule, you get banned.
And what about your own alternate handles? How many times have you been banned?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
butterflylion:

And what about your own alternate handles? How many times have you been banned?
funny you.
Check my profile, I've been here since 2014 yet you can easily count my posts. I don't even have time to properly manage this one Talk less of having another handle and
I have never been banned
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
lilbest4:
funny you.
Check my profile, I've been here since 2014 yet you can easily count my posts. I don't even have time to properly manage this one Talk less of having another handle and
I have never been banned
Hmmm, and i should believe you just because you say so? Many people have alternates that they hardly use, they are active using some and neglecting some.

Besides, how can you tell all those monikers belong to the one you are accusing? Am i to believe they are because you say so?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by paulGrundy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Smallville10:
U said something, not quite long, abt d bible... U said even as an atheist u know dat not all of d bible is false...

I have tried to go through d bible to seek a place wherein atheists do not question or consider illogical or a contradiction...

So please, i would like to know from u sir Seun, which part of d bible is true to you.

Is it d creation? Is it abt Jesus and d miracles he did? Is it abt Elijah, Moses, Enoch, David or anyone else?

Pls i wanna know

Guy relax, mr Seun does not care about religion. He is only saying stuffs to promote more debate on his site so that the christain folks won't run away, hence raking in more money.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
butterflylion:

Hmmm, and i should believe you just because you say so? Many people have alternates that they hardly use, they are active using some and neglecting some.

Besides, how can you tell all those monikers belong to the one you are accusing? Am i to believe they are because you say so?
I understand you but that's the truth.

Almost everyone knows. even se.un knows that Damogul has so many handles people keep busting him. I didn't believe until one guy with the moniker Kevoh busted his bbfever handle right there in a thread I was viewing. You can check the last page of "A Tale of Two Mirror"

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
lilbest4:
I understand you but that's the truth.

Almost everyone knows. even se.un knows that Damogul has so many handles people keep busting him. I didn't believe until one guy with the moniker Kevoh busted his bbfever handle right there in a thread I was viewing. You can check the last page of "A Tale of Two Mirror"
I was in that thread. And, i head him saying bbfever was his niece whose handle he uses sometimes. He opened that handle for the girl, but the girl hardly even come online, so he used the handle to place some adverts sometime ago. He didnt lie, unlike most people whom we know but still lie.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
butterflylion:

I was in that thread. And, i head him saying bbfever was his niece whose handle he uses sometimes. He opened that handle for the girl, but the girl hardly even come online, so he used the handle to place some adverts sometime ago. He didnt lie, unlike most people whom we know but still lie.
lol. That's a very cheap denying skill. He told Hardmirror to answer the question his niece asked him whereas he was the one who asked the question I supposed that's not a lie. By the way, I like this your moniker, it's very funny I hope you don't have it at home.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Seun, what religion did you practice before you became an Atheist?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
He was banned from commenting not from reading. And he also said he was feeding the girl what to say on WhatsApp. Na wao.

The desperation to prove someone wrong shd not blurr our reasoning nah.

He said he had been trying to make that girl get interested with stuff back home as she is all American, that's why he registered that account for her in the first place. He wanted her to mix with the Nigerian community, now she wont even want to do anything with us any more because of the lies and deceit she witneased in that thread.

Just imagine how you are bind on discrediting him. What do we gain from all these sef? It's destroying us.

lilbest4:
lol. That's a very cheap denying skill. He told Hardmirror to answer the question his niece asked him whereas he was the one who asked the question I supposed that's not a lie. By the way, I like this your moniker, it's very funny I hope you don't have it at home.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2016
butterflylion:
He was banned from commenting not from reading. And he also said he was feeding the girl what to say on WhatsApp. Na wao.

The desperation to prove someone wrong shd not blurr our reasoning nah.

He said he had been trying to make that girl get interested with stuff back home as she is all American, that's why he registered that account for her in the first place. He wanted her to mix with the Nigerian community, now she wont even want to do anything with us any more because of the lies and deceit she witneased in that thread.

Just imagine how you are bind on discrediting him. What do we gain from all these sef? It's destroying us.

lol it's you that's blind to seeing his lies what about him bidding goodbye because it was late here while it should still be 3pm in Pennsylvania? Just try to read and comprehend without bias. He uses the account, he has the username and password, do you have any other definition for alternate account?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Seun(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2016
NubiLove:
Seun, what religion did you practice before you became an Atheist?
Christianity. I went through the baptismal class at foursquare gospel church after answering the altar call at the Children's church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2016
Okay... that is why you know some bible verses. I am a Deist... I used to attend Anglican Church.

Seun:
Christianity. I went through the baptismal class at foursquare gospel church after answering the altar call at the Children's church.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by butterflylion: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
lilbest4:
lol it's you that's blind to seeing his lies what about him bidding goodbye because it was late here while it should still be 3pm in Pennsylvania? Just try to read and comprehend without bias. He uses the account, he has the username and password, do you have any other definition for alternate account?
Choi? I was hoping you'd say he said 'Good morning". Goodbye means and taking my leave.

What were you expecting him or her to say?
My Fiance lives in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Wen we talk, i dont bother knowing what time it is over there, i great him base on my time, not his, so plssss come up with something better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Need A Powerful Christian Worship Songs List / CATHOLICS Share Some Catholic Prayers That Have Worked For You / Muslim Heaven VS Christian Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.