Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency (12235 Views)

290,000 Apply For N-power Jobs In 3 Days / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls house,what documents can we present as proof of residence status?
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Luizkid(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
olavic17:
lagos has been activated. You can log in now.
i've tried it again without success, maybe it's still coming down cos my LGA is Ikeja while those of Ajeromi are successful
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by ashjay001(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wao! I think say I no hear english, but d rate wey supposed graduates dey murder GNS for here, dey fall my hand o!

Make Baba God help us.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Godshope: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Why is it that states with fewer number of applicant were given special consideration instead of states with higher number of applicants. It's highly unwarranted. Though the selection was transparent, the considerations to some states were fraudulent and highly sentimental. Let's be sincere to ourselves.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
You are stupid, your mind did not lead you to think of those that have relocated from their previous place of residence.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by iamultron: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luizkid:
so why can't Lagos applicants have access to update their info??

Keep trying. .I have updated mine. Am agro and am based in lags.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by illuminaty(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
iamultron:

Keep trying. .I have updated mine. Am agro and am based in lags.
....please when exactly did you do yours?i mean date and time!
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Menzy86(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
humilitypays:
You people love this "who knows who" of a thing. I am not saying it was selected based on favoritism, no that's not my point okay? Who will even waste his or her time using long leg abi connection just to secure a 40k monthly job in this recession ridden economy

My major issue is that I know not one, not two, not even three gainfully employed graduates that got selected and I also know at least 5 completely jobless graduates who weren't selected, so to me, its unfair to those completely unemployed graduates for these gainfully employed graduates to take up slots meant for them, it hurts na.

My friends too know many gainfully employed graduates that got selected and also know so many honestly unemployed graduates that weren't selected.

So my problem with the programme is how did the organizers screen to ensure already employed Nigerians weren't selected to the detriment of honestly jobless youths

That's my argument okay

There are many tools they can use to screen out already employed applicants....BVN can be used to check monthly cash in-flow into every successful applicants' bank account, N-Power can also work with PENCOM and Pension managers to also screen out already employed applicants, and many other tools available to them, why didn't they use them well

It won't be nice that Federal Government initiated such a laudable programme and at the end, they end up giving free money to gainfully employed Nigerians who would use the money to smoke, drink, buy DSTV, fuel their fleet of cars and carry more girlfriends, leaving out the sincerely jobless youths that needs this money to survive till they find a better job, it hurts me okay

My brother I perfectly understand wat u r trying to say. D only line I had issue wit is wen u used d word 'majority'. Does it mean u r saying more pple enrolled for dis are already gainfully employed? And do u think in dis corruption ridden ghost worker infested civil service we all know, dat phenomenon will just b wiped away wit one swing? Wat u said is DEFINITELY true but r dey really in d majority? Dats my point.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Oduok(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
favoryte33:
Pls house,what documents can we present as proof of residence status?
Someone should help me also answer the document that makes proof of residence question. For instance, I used the local government that I was serving (NYSC) as my residency and pass out last month and relocated to my state of origin. And now I have been shortlisted in the local government I served for my NYSC for the N-Teach. Does this then constitute fraudulent claim? The local government chairman, the community leaders, the religious society there can testify to this based on my contributions to the place as a corps member. As a matter of fact I need relocation from N-Power but they are here pouring threats. On another news though, check out my FezKlaz brand of house care products (liquid detergent, bleach, and air freshener). I based permanently in Akwa Ibom State now.

Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=humilitypays post=51444617]I said before and got banned, but I will say it again.

The issue with this N-Power programme is that even though it is a good programme, very commendable, the organizers and coordinators didn't carry out the screening very well, how do I mean?

Take it or leave it, many people that got selected for this programme are gainfully employed and earning good income already, while many unemployed Nigerian youths that really need this programme to survive were not selected.

The organizers only used the BVN to check if the applicant truly exist and have an account with the name, but they failed to use the BVN to check the in-flow of cash into each applicants' bank account as a way of knowing those that are gainfully employed or not.

This would have been easier if the organizers worked in conjunction with PENSION managers to screen out already employed youths.

Better still, they would have limited it to new graduates that just passed out from NYSC, let's say 2 years back. Though this criteria isn't so fair to all unemployed Nigerians, but my point is, how did N-Power organizers screen to know applicants that already have a job and those that don't have a job presently?

N-Power organizers should go back to the drawing board and do further screening to remove names of all already employed applicants that got selected to the detriment of the unemployed applicants. If this cannot be done, then this programme is a failure like every other Federal Government youth empowerment programmes of the past, because they will end up giving free money to already employed Nigerians that don't need it while leaving out those jobless youths that needs this badly.

You have said the Truth brother I knew many whom there already employed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by abbeydammy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
My name came out but av not done anything since. Av been trying to log in but not going tru, what is d next thing to do pls? Or is there anything that has been don't by those whose name also came out? I need an updates pls. Thanks.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by abbeydammy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
My name came out but av not done anything since. Av been trying to log in but not going tru, what is d next thing to do pls? Or is there anything that has been done by those whose name also came out? I need an updates pls. Thanks.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by godfrey01(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
humilitypays:
How can I apply for N-Power when I am paying such amount to people Lol, funny you....my anger is seeing gainfully employed Nigerians taking up slots meant for poor and jobless youths. That's my anger.

Nigerians are wicked, I have witnessed in the past, whereby parents and siblings of rich political class applied for NAPEP programmes during OBJ regime, whereas NAPEP programme was meant for the poor Nigerians.

You are a Nigerian and you should know how Nigerians reason...so to stop them we must apply necessary strategies to weed out those wicked Nigerians who love taking what belongs to the needy even when they aren't needy people, it's totally unacceptable by me angry angry

you spoke well bro.. now you sounded a point that really sank into my head.
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by godfrey01(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Redomi:
How do you know if you have been selected?

Visit npower.gov.ng and check your name with the phone number you registered with or perhaps check the state of residence you filled as that was one of the criteria they used in selecting successsfull applicants
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Festiecj(m): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please is there anyone from Niger State who has login successfully and update his/her detail? l want to know what to use as username and password. I used phone number and surname as username and password respective but keep showing username or password invalid
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Redomi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

Visit npower.gov.ng and check your name with the phone number you registered with or perhaps check the state of residence you filled as that was one of the criteria they used in selecting successsfull applicants
Thank you, seen
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by GGGB07(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please guys l just found out that I was selected becos of this info on nairaland and I can't remember my login details.there is no icon on the website for password recovery can anybody help please
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by DrTims(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dont mind that guy. He is only angry becos he was not selected for the first batch. Fresh graduate should oly be considered. See selfish talk abeg.... Na wa ooo
stone07:
I was enjoying ur information but when I reach where u said fresh graduate should only be considered I now concluded u are a very selfish and greedy fellow. It means u are only writing this for ur selfish interest. So old graduates should die and rot away. I wish u good luck.

1 Like

Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by alawi5k: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
GGGB07:
Please guys l just found out that I was selected becos of this info on nairaland and I can't remember my login details.there is no icon on the website for password recovery can anybody help please
www npvn.npower.gov.ng. Username: Phone no. Password: surname
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Mrrespect(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
There's an error with my date of birth; the day nd the month re correct bt the year is nt correct. I hope am safe!
Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
humilitypays:
I said before and got banned, but I will say it again.

The issue with this N-Power programme is that even though it is a good programme, very commendable, the organizers and coordinators didn't carry out the screening very well, how do I mean?

Take it or leave it, many people that got selected for this programme are gainfully employed and earning good income already, while many unemployed Nigerian youths that really need this programme to survive were not selected.

The organizers only used the BVN to check if the applicant truly exist and have an account with the name, but they failed to use the BVN to check the in-flow of cash into each applicants' bank account as a way of knowing those that are gainfully employed or not.

This would have been easier if the organizers worked in conjunction with PENSION managers to screen out already employed youths.

Better still, they would have limited it to new graduates that just passed out from NYSC, let's say 2 years back. Though this criteria isn't so fair to all unemployed Nigerians, but my point is, how did N-Power organizers screen to know applicants that already have a job and those that don't have a job presently?

N-Power organizers should go back to the drawing board and do further screening to remove names of all already employed applicants that got selected to the detriment of the unemployed applicants. If this cannot be done, then this programme is a failure like every other Federal Government youth empowerment programmes of the past, because they will end up giving free money to already employed Nigerians that don't need it while leaving out those jobless youths that needs this badly.

APC attack dogs, over to you lol
You deserve another ban. This time around, two years ban.

2 Likes

Re: How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency by Timblaze(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
kulu80:
Dis process is absolutely transparent, since 5yrs dat i finished my NYSC i hv never been selected for any government employment(state and federal govt), but on i just applied as usual witout thinking i would be selected or not bt 2 my surprise i was able 2c my name. My concern is if we can be absolved into permanent job.
true talk!!! the same thing wit me.. 4years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate & Internship Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Sahara Oil Recruiting / Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.