Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room (989 Views)

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by chyk1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
A student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka comitted suicide in the early hours of today in his room by hanging himself. According to a close source the deceased who lives off campus in odenigwe area of Nsukka, had incurred huge amounts of debt which led to the unfortunate incident as he had a penchant for gambling, rip.
This should warn our young fellas to stay clear of gambling as this is 1 of its hazards. pics below:

Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by dingbang(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by herzernIsHere: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2016

Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by coolcharm(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ummm... Very unfortunate. I guess he did not count his blessing one by one before settling for suicide.

1.He had admission. - if only he knew the number of people patronising Jamb every year without making the cut.

2. He had accommodation. There are hundreds of students hanging and squatting all over campus but he wasn't in that category.

In fact let me not help him list them... Taking his life was a weak decision. He should have disqualified himself when he was still a spermatozoa and allowed other active competitors win the race to life.

People should be contented with what the have. Betting and gambling kills many more people and destinies than HIV.

I wish him rest tho
Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by fran6co(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
hmm I tire for this guy mata, he think say nai him own bad pass.
Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by lilmax(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
well 50million more to go
Re: Unn Student Commits Sucide In His Room by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Worse shit has happened. The world goes on.....

(1) (Reply)

What Is Missing / Help! JAMB Wants To Frustrate Me. / Apply For NNPC Snepco Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.