Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

End Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Life (240 Views)

The End Of The Man Who Mocked God. (fury Vs Wilder) / Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? / What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Life by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Be prepared for the (glorious) exist or rapture!

Good day God's beloveth!

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. (Revelation 22:12 KJV)

Rapture! Many people do believe that rapture won't take place anytime soon ,because it has been prolonged more than necessary, while some don't even believe in it .Nevertheless, one thing stands sure : there is going to be rapture and the time and hour no one on earth knows not even the Angels ( Matt. 24:36) . Even if rapture does not take place anytime soon, are you going to live forever on earth? Death will surely come knocking one day.

It is of great importance that we continually talk about eternity .If as people we consciously plan our future (which only span probably between 1 to 100 years) and take bold steps to have our plans achieved, I think it requires more conscious and concerted efforts to decide where to spend eternity : life without end ( heaven and hell fire.) You are at liberty to decide where you are going to spend eternity, but make sure your choice is right(Duet 30:19.)

As a Christian, always have the picture of eternity before you, always try to visualize heaven and hell. Heaven is the place met for you, it would be wrong if you don't get there. Holiness is the password(Heb. 12:14, John 3:3-5) and the pathway is still Jesus Christ ( John 14:6.) Make sure your choice is right. The least place you want to be is hell fire .

Be prepared for your exist from this world, whether Jesus Christ coming for you (rapture) or you going to meet Him(death) ,let it be glorious

Remember, life without God has no assurance ,all therein are fake fantasies .If Jesus Christ is not your Lord and Saviour, accept Him today and be sure of your place in heaven. James 1 verse 21 says "Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

If you had accepted Him into your life at one time and now due to life trials and temptation, you fell ,come back into His hand today .Jeremiah 3 verse 22 says "Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God."

If you are sure of your place in Him ,praise God and continually work in Him, watch and pray .(1 Corinthians 10:12 KJV) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

Written by Confidence Ishaka.
Re: End Of Life by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

(1) (Reply)

It Might Be Hard But Not Impossible / I Was Told By Somebody That Was Told That He Was Told That...... / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.