Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? (2416 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 11:57pm On May 26, 2017
I just stumbled upon a thread WHERE a Christian Luvmijeje said that I should guard myself, because something would happen before the end of April. She said it on April 13 and around that time till now, I haven't encountered anything different than what I have been encountering. I didn't even remember to guard myself around those period of time. Now I want Luvmijeje to tell me what she meant by that sentence back then, perhaps something actually happened which I didn't sense, or maybe she can fix another month and come out clear this time around. See screenshot below.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/3731253/why-many-born-christian-homes/7#55549195

Cc: Realmindz, Hahn, Felixomor, Muafrika2, Joagbaje, Jacksonville, HopefulLandlord, Annyplenty, Geoworldedu, Wilgrea7, TobiAntiYHWH, Dazzlingd, kingebukasblog, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Akintom, Hardmirror, Availableisme(Samuel Ekwueme the 419), Johnydon22, Sonofluc1fer.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Pastafarian: 12:04am On May 27, 2017
give us the link

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 12:26am On May 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Luvmijeje
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2017
Fuc.k. Yahweh always fail.

4 Likes

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 7:32pm On May 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fuc.k. Yahweh always fail.
Always. He performs all his mighty deeds only in the church. He doesn't act outside the church.

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by geoworldedu: 9:47pm On May 29, 2017
OtemAtum:
I just stumbled upon a thread WHERE a Christian Luvmijeje said that I should guard myself, because something would happen before the end of April. She said it on April 13 and around that time till now, I haven't encountered anything different than what I have been encountering. I didn't even remember to guard myself around those period of time. Now I want Luvmijeje to tell me what she meant by that sentence back then, perhaps something actually happened which I didn't sense, or maybe she can fix another month and come out clear this time around. See screenshot below.
Link: https://www.nairaland.com/3731253/why-many-born-christian-homes/7#55549195

Cc: Realmindz, Hahn, Felixomor, Muafrika2, Joagbaje, Jacksonville, HopefulLandlord, Annyplenty, Geoworldedu, Wilgrea7, TobiAntiYHWH, Dazzlingd, kingebukasblog, Ranchoddas, Dalaman, Akintom, Hardmirror, Availableisme(Samuel Ekwueme the 419), Johnydon22, Sonofluc1fer.
Don't mind the christians. They don't know more than speaking loose talks. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by dalaman: 10:13pm On May 29, 2017
OtemAtum:

Always. He performs all his mighty deeds only in the church. He doesn't act outside the church.

Which church? Those ones are actors. Yahweh doesn't perform outside the bible. All his power and might begins and ends inside the bible. Outside the bible he is powerless and can't do anything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by CoolUsername: 10:51pm On May 29, 2017
Otem: 1. Yahweh: 0.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by geoworldedu: 6:21am On May 30, 2017
CoolUsername:
Otem: 1. Yahweh: 0.

No, it's more than 1 as Otem has won Yahweh in a vs Goddy contest, a vs 4evergod contest, vs Gboyee4fun and vs Muafrika2 etc. Otem said that 4evergod is a 419, then it was discovered so later. Since then 4evergod has been absent on Nairaland
Say Otem 10. Yahweh 0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by geoworldedu: 6:21am On May 30, 2017
dalaman:

Which church? Those ones are actors. Yahweh doesn't perform outside the bible. All his power and might begins and ends inside the bible. Outside the bible he is powerless and can't do anything.
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Niflheim(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
The christian god is as useless as Middleborough in the English Premier League, and as worthless as "tadpole shit" in a New York City Jewelry store!!!

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Niflheim(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2017
It looks as if the christian god is as useless as Middleborough in the English Premier League, and as worthless as "tadpole shit" in a New York City Jewelry store!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Niflheim:
It looks as if the christian god is as useless as Middleborough in the English Premier League, and as worthless as "tadpole shit" in a New York City Jewelry store!!!

That's Yahweh for you. Without him, your life stays peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by geoworldedu: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
So luvmijeje didn't show up.
Guess if we all start reminding them of their failed threats, they'll stop d threat method of fishing souls. Reminds me of sexualist Apostle Sule who said that El Rufai will die. cheesy
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Richirich713: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
You quite desperate to get her attention. Also, evens if something did happen to u, u would most probably just lie about it and say nothing happen. That wouldn't be new to u, u lie on a daily basis with that ufo doc stuff and about having multiple monikers. Even praising yourself using those fake profiles grin

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by hopefulLandlord: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
geoworldedu:
So luvmijeje didn't show up.
Guess if we all start reminding them of their failed threats, they'll stop d threat method of fishing souls. Reminds me of sexualist Apostle Sule who said that El Rufai will die. cheesy

she's not been online

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Richirich713:
You quite desperate to get her attention. Also, evens if something did happen to u, u would most probably just lie about it and say nothing happen. That wouldn't be new to u, u lie on a daily basis with that ufo doc stuff and about having multiple monikers. Even praising yourself using those fake profiles grin
If something happened to me, like say I had stroke or I got a big disease which Atum could not cure me of, nobody will tell me before I'll start to have a rethink. But mheen, nothing of such happened and it can never happen because my mission on earth is not totally fulfilled yet. I say again, who is that god(yahweh, allah etc) that can stop me from fulfilling my mission on earth? All bad gods including yahweh are currently held captive in their spiritual cage for the AGE OF AQUARIUS to be fully ushered in. May the true light of God bring you to the realization of your true self in the name of your real ancestors, ase!
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
OtemAtum:

Otem howfar na? I haven't heard from you.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
CeoMYN:

Otem howfar na? I haven't heard from you.
I've done it. Pls check and confirm.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
OtemAtum:
I've done it. Pls check and confirm.

Confirmed! Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
CeoMYN:

Confirmed! Thanks alot.
you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Luvmijeje, here is the thread...
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin Okayyyyy. So you opened a thread for my sake.... .. I'm honored o.

So Let me check what I said.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:
cheesy cheesy grin Okayyyyy. So you opened a thread for my sake.... .. I'm honored o.

So Let me check what I said.

I opened the thread for the sake of people whom some pastors or so called prophets have picked on to tell them "Something will happen to you before the end of this month."

I want them to see the practical aspect of urim(threats, guesswork predictions) widely used by the religious people. I have had more than ninety urims like this in my e-mail address. Some Even told me that I would die that same night because I mocked yahweh their god.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
As I've already said, just get ready to receive the shock of your life. One of you will soon testify to his power. And God will use him to bring your foolishness into the open.
The above was my exact statement. Oga I didn't say it will happen to you. I said one of you will testify to his power before the end of April.

So what's your issue with my statement?

2 Likes

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

I opened the thread for the sake of people whom some pastors or so called prophets have picked on to tell them "Something will happen to you before the end of this month."

I want them to see the practical aspect of urim(threats, guesswork predictions) widely used by the religious people. I have had more than ninety urims like this in my e-mail address. Some Even told me that I would die that same night because I mocked yahweh their god.

I'm happy you opened this thread. This will also be a testimony against you.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm happy you opened this thread. This will also be a testimony against you.

You haven't said anything about the topic.
BTW, how can this stand as a testimony against me? Or are you trying to come up with another urim?
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

You haven't said anything about the topic.
BTW, how can this stand as a testimony against me? Or are you trying to come up with another urim?

You have not answered my question. Check my first post.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by OtemAtum: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

The above was my exact statement. Oga I didn't say it will happen to you. I said one of you will testify to his power before the end of April.

So what's your issue with my statement.

Mo gbe o: Chai! Xtians and lies are like Taribo West and Yobo undecided
You quoted me specifically and made ur statement. So what do you mean by your post in the screenshot below?

Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by luvmijeje(f): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Mo gbe o: Chai! Xtians and lies are like Taribo West and Yobo undecided
You quoted me specifically and made ur statement. So what do you mean by your post in the screenshot below?

What did I say before writing 'Gird yourself, before the end of this month'?

And by the way, you quoted me first before quoting you.
Re: Luvmijeje, Nothing Happened To Me Before The End Of April, Why? by GodsMopol: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
luvmijeje:

So what's your issue with my statement?

So the tread was a worthless one in the first place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pastor Poju Oyemade And Bishop David Oyedepo Laughing Hard In Warri / What Is Left, When You Stop Thinking ? / The Effect Of Sexual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.