Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant (30741 Views)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bikini In Kenya (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
joycesims:
very pretty! Goodluck adamma!
The spirit tells me you're also a model. Come clean. tongue
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by ncoolsome(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
AniTech:
I'm something, i want to buy 9 iPhone 7s and i don't want to pay, what am I?

u r nothing...lol
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by vickydevoka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Imo Girls smiley

My Idoma Fiancee is Prettier smiley

Thank You Benue Zone C
Why Idoma girls too fyn. even dere guys handsome die.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by dabossman(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Okay, so it took five comments for someone to mention tribe and 7 comments for someone to mention cucumber. Not disappointed at all. Good luck beautiful young lady. Do your country proud. On to the next...

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=AlphaCentauri post=51452800][/quote]
See painment! We flash money cos we have it.
South West and the North have few government made billionaires and the rest are poor.
That's not wealth, but confirmed poverty.
Dangote can't flash his cash cos he doesn't own it alone. grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AlphaCentauri: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:

See painment! We flash money cos we have it.
South West and the North have few government made billionaires and the rest are poor.
That's not wealth, but confirmed poverty.
Dangote can't flash his cash cos he doesn't own it alone. grin
top 10 richest men and women in nigeria are all yoruba and hausa. no igbo

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by muzzling17(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2016

am seun E.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
top 10 richest men and women in nigeria are all yoruba and hausa. no igbo
You read, but you lack understanding.
Read my last post again, this time slowly.
Few billionaires, large number of poverty stricken people.
Low per capital income still means poverty.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AlphaCentauri: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:

You read, but you lack understanding.
Read my last post again, this time slowly.
Few billionaires, large number of poverty stricken people.
Low per capital income still means poverty.
yup you just described the east. thats why you all troop to the west for a better living. igbos all want to live in lagos and ibadan and akure and abeokuta
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yup you just described the east. thats why you all troop to the west for a better living. igbos all want to live in lagos and ibadan and akure and abeokuta
Delusions of grandeur. Denial is bad for your health.
Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, South Africans are poor, that's why they come to Nigeria to make money.
Yoruba man's way of reasoning. Yet people wonder why they're so poor and live under brown roofs. grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AfroBlue(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
almost a perfect chick except for dat rug on her pretty head

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by joycesims(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Haute:

The spirit tells me you're also a model. Come clean. tongue
lol! I'm not
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AlphaCentauri: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:

Delusions of grandeur. Denial is bad for your health.
Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, South Africans are poor, that's why they come to Nigeria to make money.
Yoruba man's way of reasoning. Yet people wonder why they're so poor and live under brown roofs. grin
you think its the rich ones who come to nigeria ? its only poor people who migrate for the most part. the natural tendency of any human is to want to lay roots where there people are. The companies are rich but all the chinese workers are poor. thats why they come to naija. same way igbos come to the SW because SW is rich and SE is poor
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
you think its the rich ones who come to nigeria ? its only poor people who migrate for the most part. the natural tendency of any human is to want to lay roots where there people are. it companies are rich but all the chinese workers are poor. thats why they come to naija
Same way some Igbos own companies all over Nigeria and employ workers who are poor.
Stop wasting my time if you have nothing better to say.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AlphaCentauri: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:

Same way some Igbos own companies all over Nigeria and employ workers who are poor.
Stop wasting my time if you have nothing better to say.
but you dont see any other tribe running out of their region like the igbos. SE is the poorest region in nigeria. even hausas dey flex small. SE region is still in the dark ages. when white man say africans live on 1 dollars a day he is talking about the SE lolzzzz
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
but you dont see any other tribe running out of their region like the igbos. SE is the poorest region in nigeria. even hausas dey flex small. SE region is still in the dark ages. when white man say africans live on 1 dollars a day he is talking about the SE lolzzzz
It's pretty obvious you have nothing else to say.
Lemme know when you have something new to add.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by AlphaCentauri: 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:

It's pretty obvious you have nothing else to say.
Lemme know when you have something new to add.
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Skelewu: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:
when will Hausa, Fulani and yoruba babes start representing us in Paegents

the way some people corner everything to themselves in this country is mind boggling

When they start borning fine gehs. grin grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Skelewu: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
[b]yorubas and hausas are conservative people. our fine women are kept away from hawking their body on pageants. the igbo culture is capitalistic and not too moral. they see their daughters as money making tools. so any fine igbo babe is thrown out to go and do pageants or go to nollywood or go and marry rich man to pay us dowry. as such what you have is an illusion of beauty because the few igbo women who are fine are pushed out as tools to go and make money while hausa and yoruba who have more beautiful girls than igbo hide their pretty women. thats why igbos think they have fine women. because the few they have they push them out as prostitutes to go and bring money either in pageants or dowry etc etc. its an illusion. its like yoruba has 100 fine women and hide them all and igbo has only 10 fine women and push them all out to pageants to go and prostitute themself for money, there will be an illusion that igbo women are fine because you see the 10 fine ones in public places, but you dont know conservative tribes like hausa and yoruba have 100 but they hide them and groom them as respectable women [/b]

Chai, all this long sermon in the name of making spurious claims. grin

Oga, no need to try to manipulate the truth. We all know the truth. The truth is like the sun, you can't cover it with your hands. grin grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Skelewu: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
muzzling17:
I'm something, i want to buy 9 iPhone 7s and i don't want
to pay, what am I?

am seun E.

Babe, wetin you dey do for Akute? grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by tsmat(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
there are still some good egg in Biafra
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by tsmat(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:
when will Hausa, Fulani and yoruba babes start representing us in Paegents

the way some people corner everything to themselves in this country is mind boggling

the day we have an igbo president or even vp then yoruba and hausa ladies will start............................ another cucumber story loading
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by moriton(m): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
AniTech:

Inoh
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by steppin: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
tsmat:

Otedola and alakija are richer that igbo nation combined.... mumu pikin
Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
i hope she no carry cucumbers along #fyn gal grin
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Emeraid: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Cute face
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
bulldoza:
confused people Delta nko?
do delta people agree to be Igbo's?
Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by IkpuMmadu: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Largas:

do delta people agree to be Igbo's?

Do ijebu people agree to be Yoruba ?

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all poor countries. they like the igbos use the few beautiful ones among them to go and prostitute themselves in pageants for money. its a poverty mentality

So Nigeria is richer than Brazil and India now? Illiteracy has been defined by you today. Keep on dreaming Ewu.

Re: Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

My friend stop talking trash and running your fowl mouth here, that you don't have mind to go outside your cave does not mean that others will not...It is not called "running out to other zones, it is called "The new dominance and total ti tave over" fool.

Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens / Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis