Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" (3310 Views)

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / The Old Testament ‘bible’ An X Rated Horror Story With War Criminal Cast Of Worl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Swahili: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2009
We christians dont memorize the Holy book as kids without knowledge of what we are doing, so dont even bother to answer him.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 10, 2009
mavenbox:

@Davidylan: I doubt that Abuzola is reading anything Im explaining, otherwise he's just blind to it because I have explained as logically and procedurally as possible without bothering him with many quotations and doctrine. Yet he doesnt get it.

He's not reading it, he's afraid it may destroy his house of cards that is islam and the constant lies it feeds its adherents to keep them enslaved to the demon called allah.
The minute he understands your point, the scales of islam will fall off his eyes and he will see it for the deceit and cult it actually is. He's too afraid to do so.

Once i had cause to explain a bit of history to a muslim that quite literarily tore down mohammad's lies before his eyes, he left with so much vile anger . . . threatening me for daring to bring "darkness" into his heart.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 10, 2009
Has anyone wondered why muslims spend more time vilifying the bible than reading the quran? Is there something in the bible they are actually afraid of? Why are they constantly STRUGGLING to prove to us that Christ was but a mere prophet? Seriously . . . WHY?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2009
@Davidylan:

Actually, its just like your name is David and an evil someone else in Russia may also call himself David for the sake of impersonation or otherwise. ALLAH is the Arabic translation for God, so my Arabic Christian friends will, in prayer, mention Allah and speak to the LORD of Hosts.

allah is the name of a demon that is misleading muslims, well said. But never forget that Allah is a translation of our Father's name, in a language called Arabic. That, for instance, was what I meant above in my post to Abuzola when I said the only God ALLAH that I know, sent his only son to die for our sins that we may be reconciled to him, so that we can become sons as well.

See details here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

@Swahili: You have spoken the entire truth. Rote memorization can only bring death because life is of the Spirit.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 3:53am On Nov 10, 2009
I have the bible, all i see is blunder and contradiction.
@moven, show me where it is written that what God said in psalm was referring to jesus you bloody liar, David said the lord said to him 'today i have begotten thy', don't provoke me to quote other begotten sons in the bible like solomon, ezekiel and a host of others,
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 3:53am On Nov 10, 2009
'verily, it is of their falsehood that they say God has begotten ? And verily they are liars' Quran 37:151-152
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 3:57am On Nov 10, 2009
But it is indeed unfortunate that there is so much falsehood and deception among the muslims! For instance, they celebrate Abraham's substitution of Isaac for a ram as a sacrifice, but it never ever dawns on them that it was an archetype of Christ's eternal sacrifice, where Abraham was a type of God and Isaac was a type of Christ who willingly gave himself up to be sacrificed. Recall that Isaac and Abraham went to the sacrifice point alone. Do you think Abraham tied him up forcefully? No! Isaac willingly lay upon the altar, because he also believed that God was able to raise him up back from the dead. He didnt beat up the "wicked old man" and run away. He obeyed meekly! That's just like what Christ did, when he died on the cross when he could have called legions of angels to delete the existence of mankind.

His Father, Abraham, spent 3 days climbing the mount of sacrifice, and as far as he was concerned, in his mind, his son was dead already. It was when the Angel of God commanded him not to kill his son that Isaac came back to life in his Father's heart. Just like Christ was in the grave for 3 days also, and he came back to life because death could not hold him down. ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME! Let Angels and Men prostrate and fall, all knees and tongues bow and exalt him! Selah.

And yet every year they celebrate this event and eat meat and do all sorts. Not EVER understanding what the event even points to. So unfortunate!
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 4:04am On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

I have the bible, all i see is blunder and contradiction.
@moven, show me where it is written that what God said in psalm was referring to jesus you bloody liar, David said the lord said to him 'today i have begotten thy', don't provoke me to quote other begotten sons in the bible like solomon, ezekiel and a host of others, 
I dont blame you. Get a concordance before you misquote. The Hebrew word used there is Ben (pronounced Bane) and it means FIRST-BORN,  A BOUGH, A FIRST OFF-SHOOT and exact REPLICA. And it is CAPITALIZED as Son not son. Jesus, in the old testament, was the only Son of God. It wasn;t a small s that was used. Read your Bible, and buy a concordance, its quite inexpensive.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Swahili: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2009
Very sad way to introduce kids to religion. But when they learn the truth at a mature age, they are set free indeed.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 4:12am On Nov 10, 2009
Mar 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?

Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mar 12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

And there is another place where Jesus Himself reports one of David's prophecies. Or do you want to say again that it is David that is the Lord being talked about? ALWAYS READ AND UNDERSTAND. And see how Jesus distinguishes Son in verse 35 from son in verse 37. Let the common muslims hear him gladly.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 4:22am On Nov 10, 2009
ANd what kind of ignorant Muslims are on this thread by the way? I just used the simple google engine and I found out that your Koran gives very strong credence to my Bible.

How can your Koran respect the Bible so much and defer to it in reverence while you come here and run your mouths? Is that how you breed rebels in Islam? You cant even respect your own Holy Book? I pity you indeed.

You may wish to get educated. Hear it from the well-respected Muslims and scholars of the Koran. These are things your Imam may refuse to tell you because he's scared of losing you to the truth.

http://isaalmasih.net/bible-isa/tawrat-zabur-injil2.html

http://isaalmasih.net/bible-isa/tawrat-zabur-injil3.html

You better accept Christ before its too late. There's no repentance after your last breath.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2009
The bible is nothing but a fraud, writen by a foolishman paul according to the book of corinthians.

Mr man show me where david refer it to jesus, all u are quoting is off topic, jesus has a God, so what are you saying
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 4:30am On Nov 10, 2009
John 20:17

'jesus said to her (mary magdalene),'Do not hold me, for i have not yet ascended to the father,

but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God'
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 4:42am On Nov 10, 2009
@Abuzola: Dont be silly! That was after Jesus died and ROSE again, so he can refer to God as Mary's FATHER in the sense of it. Besides that, the word Father is used endearingly of God, and is what made3 the Jews unique.

By the way, i have over 1000 contradictions in the Koran. Im releasing them bit by bit, this is the first 10 or so, lets see you deal with them.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349654.0.html

Didnt your Koran say
"Why don't they contemplate upon the Qur'an. Had it been originated from anyone besides Allah Ta'ala then it would have been beset with inconsistencies and contradictions" (S 4 V 82)

and yet it is filled with inconsistencies? Read the post and try to defend what your own scholars have tried and failed in 1400 years!
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2009
So after jesus died he wasn't a god abi, lol. Don't kill me with laughter
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by mavenbox: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2009
Jesus was speaking to Mary in the capacity of a man, and that's what he meant when He said My God, speaking of His Father.

He was 100% God and 100% man. At the same time.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2009
Did you hear urself at all, a man can never be God,

'every man is stupid' jeremiah 51:17,

so ur God is brat ? Roflmao
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
mavenbox:

But it is indeed unfortunate that there is so much falsehood and deception among the muslims! For instance, [size=13pt]they celebrate Abraham's substitution of Isaac for a ram as a sacrifice,[/size] but it never ever dawns on them that it was an archetype of Christ's eternal sacrifice, where Abraham was a type of God and Isaac was a type of Christ who willingly gave himself up to be sacrificed. Recall that Isaac and Abraham went to the sacrifice point alone. Do you think Abraham tied him up forcefully? No! Isaac willingly lay upon the altar, because he also believed that God was able to raise him up back from the dead. He didnt beat up the "wicked old man" and run away. He obeyed meekly! That's just like what Christ did, when he died on the cross when he could have called legions of angels to delete the existence of mankind.

His Father, Abraham, spent 3 days climbing the mount of sacrifice, and as far as he was concerned, in his mind, his son was dead already. It was when the Angel of God commanded him not to kill his son that Isaac came back to life in his Father's heart. Just like Christ was in the grave for 3 days also, and he came back to life because death could not hold him down. ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME! Let Angels and Men prostrate and fall, all knees and tongues bow and exalt him! Selah.

And yet every year they celebrate this event and eat meat and do all sorts. Not EVER understanding what the event even points to. So unfortunate!

Read the quran, it doesnt even say who Abraham sacrificed. Muslims have no idea!
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Deception at its best
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Deception at its best

Have you read that part of the quran? grin cheesy Perhaps allah forgot to include the name.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
Didn't i educated you on it, i showed you how the first born together build the ka'abah and God tested him to sacrifice him, after passing the test God bless him with isaac, have you forgotten ?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Didn't i educated you on it, i showed you how the first born together build the ka'abah and God tested him to sacrifice him, after passing the test God bless him with isaac, have you forgotten ?

Where did you SHOW ME? Didnt you just make a CLAIM that is so far UNVERIFIABLE? Where is this IN YOUR QURAN?

Why is the quran SILENT on Ishmael?
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Are you now denying that i didn't quote the QURAN. CHai
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola:

Are you now denying that i didn't quote the QURAN. CHai

I am ASSERTING BOLDLY that you CANNOT find such in the quran! Show me if you can;

1. Ishmael was the one sacrificed by Abraham

2. Ishmael and Abraham built the kaabah.

I'm waiting!

You lying scoundrels.
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Alright wait
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abu why is it taking so long? grin
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Where is david
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2009
Abraham and Ishmael built the ka'abah

'and when abraham and ishmael were raising the foundation of the house of ka'abah, said,'our Lord accept this service from us, verily you are the All Hearer, All knower' Quran 2:127
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Abraham and Ishmael built the ka'abah

'and when abraham and ishmael were raising the foundation of the house of ka'abah, said,'our Lord accept this service from us, verily you are the All Hearer, All knower' Quran 2:127

This is a later insertion by morons and liars like you . . . the quran does not ONCE mention the kaabah. Abraham built the first altar in Bethel . . . it is NOWHERE near Saudi Arabia.

Besides long before islam . . . NO ONE regarded the kaaba as the stone built by Abraham. I'm sure the jews would have protected it if this where so.

You still havent found where Ishmael was sacrificed by Abraham . . . surely allah put this in the quran no? shocked grin
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2009
What the hell ? Didn't you confirm it, the verse and chapter is there how would i insert my own word, this is a good defeat,
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Abuzola(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2009
Ishmael was the one sacrificed

Quran 37:99-113

'He (Abraham) said,'i will go to my Lord  ! He will surely guide me !

'O my Lord ! Give me a righteous son !

So We gave him the good news of a forbearing son
(Note: This was the first born who happens to be ishmael)

Then when (the son) reached (the age) of work with him, he said,'O my son i have seen in a vision that i offer thee in sacrifice, now see what is thy view ! (the son) said,'O Father ! Do as thou art commanded, thou will find me  if Allah so will one of the steadfast.

So when they had both submitted (to Allah) and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (for sacrifice)

we called out to him ,'O Abraham

Thou has already fulfill the vision'
thus indeed do We reward those who do right.

For this is a clear trial

and We ransomed him with a momentous sacrifice (i.e ram)

And we left for him among generation (to come) in later years.

Peace and salutation to Abraham

thus indeed do we reward those who do right for he was one of our believing servants.

(112) And We gave him the good news of Isaac - a Prophet - one of the righteous

(note: this is the second born isaac, if isaac is the first born and here he was born again, does it make sense to born him twice ? In verse 101 he was born and then born again in verse 112 ? Haba)

And We blessed him (abraham) and issac, but of their progeny are some that do right and some that obviously wrong themselves''
Re: BIBLE "AN EPIDEMIC" by Horus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire, Fall Down And Die Prayers / A Muslim Will Enter Paradise Even If He Commits Theft Or Adultery / Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.