Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) (1003 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / How Do I Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2009
Hey guys,

I want to sell this website: www.afcononline.com (Please check it out). It's a social network like facebook. If you are interested, please call or send SMS to 07041297341.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by DualCore1: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
does freewebs.com (now known as webs) give you any license for this? if yes, is it a transferable license? The google adsense code running there, does freewebs give u the legal right to change the pub-id to yours or it has to be theirs running?

i'm not interested but these are things anyone interested will want to think about.

as far as i know webs dont offer transferable services. well thts just as far as my small head can know.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
why are you guys selling qwebsites these days, hope seun isn't going to wake up one day and decide to sell Nairaland too. he should have more foresight than that.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2009
Dual Core, for your information, i no be small pikin for web design. That google ad u see there comes from my own google adsense account. You claim to say u know much about webs but u don't seem to know that webs also allows you to place google adsense ads in your site if you are a premium user. Abi you think say na free service i dey look for webs? I'm a premium user on webs and that site well paid forby me. lol.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2009
And by the way Mr. Dualcore, webs allows you to transfer your site. I think you don't know but you think you know. May be it's because you are trying to sell your cheap and unreliable nigerian hosting thru ur website. Sorry, not interested. lol.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by DualCore1: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2009
Webkevin, you might want to go through the Terms and Conditions of Webs because its obvious you just accepted them without looking (as is always the case with most of us, me too).

You know this concept of attacking people on bulletin boards doesn't really work with me and you'll just end up wasting time (time you coulda invested in your site sale campaign). If you really want to get to me with your choicest of words, call me.

Speaking of me knowing too much, please be advised that everything I say on all bulletin boards are strictly my opinions and you have every right to disregard them and I will harbor no hard feelings toward you.

P.S: I have vowed that the anti-spam bot wont see my brake lights anymore so I tend to be straight forward not saying much.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by Shomoba01(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2009
@web kelvin
how did u create the ite. adsense and adword stuff not clear to me. can u assist as i want to create a very nice site were i wanna sell stuffs. reply pls
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2009
Hey Dualcore, Call u? You've got to be kidding me. I've got better things to do. I've got another site that earns me cash on a daily basis and i need to administer it. lol.

Talking of better things, Mr. Shomoba1, i actually created that site using webs advanced web user mode, If u are an advanced web designer u can downgrade ur account to advanced mode or if u are a beginner you can use their default web builder. Pasting the html code for you google ad is easy if you use their web builder (the process is stated there on their webs bulder like ABC) but if u wanna use the advanced method, just holla me.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by DualCore1: 10:58am On Nov 11, 2009
webkevin:

Hey Dualcore, Call u? You've got to be kidding me. I've got better things to do. I've got another site that earns me cash on a daily basis and i need to administer it. lol.
Happy earning.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
Let us know when you guyz are done bragging.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by DualCore1: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2009
roger that sire.
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2009
lol. some mothers do have them. grin
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by stillfly(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
what's the asking price for the website? does it include the ad account?
Re: I Want To Sell This Site: Www.afcononline.com (a Social Network Like Facebook) by webkevin: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Please call me on 07041297341 to get the asking price and negotiate. It does not include the ad account.

(1) (Reply)

Only For Yawatide,webdezzi,*dhtml, And The Other "guru": / Any Good Webdesigner Here / Chat Script/software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.