Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) (29973 Views)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by onyedika946(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
May the Almighty bring the perpetrators of this unjust act to justice. Iseee
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by otokx(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerian politicians and ritualistic practices go hand in hand.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by nkechiblessing: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
innocent child
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by nkechiblessing: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
so sorry
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
No need for investigation. The deed has been done.
Let Karma do her thing.
The things people do for money
The heart of man is wicked. cry
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
How does killing somebody or cutting of human parts transform to money. I don't understand why some people are just being plain stupid. So the juju man will just transform a di.ck or breas.t into money?
May God protect us all.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
My place in the news for evil??
Moderator referrer!!!! sad
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rest in peace child cry
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jjohn1400:
The corpse of a three year old boy whose penis cut off was on Saturday November 26th abandoned under a bridge on the Abuja-Lokoja road in Gwagwalada. Residents of the area believe s‎suspected ritualists had kidnapped the little boy elsewhere, cut off his penis and dumped his remains under the bridge.

The corpse has been deposited at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital morgue at Gwagwalada. Divisional Police Crime Officer in Gwagwalada, Philips K. Dogo, who confirmed the incident, said ‎the police is investigating the matter and would soon apprehend the culprits

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/corpse-of-3-year-old-boy-with-his-pens.html

Who calls the private part of a 3 year old a Joystick It only gets that name when he has had some joy with it!!! Please call it what is ...a Penis ( why do I have a feeling the word Joystick will be substituted). Anyway it is quite sad that a little child will be murdered for his little part....depriving him of his life in the quest for riches. The highest degree of selfishness.

Why is this thing changing pen.is to Joystick. Look here ...I am not understanding at all. JOYSTICK KO...Controller ni
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by obi123: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
it can never be well with the people who did this
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ewww such a disheartening news embarassed and a innocent boy's life has been cut short. Such wickedness.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Emassive(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Now that person wants to enjoy the wealth
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
It will never be well with the fools that committed this atrocity..
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by firstclassmumu: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't know understand oo

How did the know that the boy is 3 years old?
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is satanic and pathetic. What a wicked world! God has every right to be angry, but I beseech to please forgive those of us that are innocent and bless us with His true love, guidance and mercy eternally. As for the ruthless ones, pay them in their due coins. Ameen.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by shenaxy: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jafar1:
chisos!! SPIRITUALS

RIP, TO BAD BUT I KNOW BUHARI AND Apc REGIME IS INVOLVE

buhari u want us to cry but
Maybe age is needed to b required b4 u can be registered on Nairaland, I felt the aura that you are a kid. Bozo
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by geebehn(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
this is cruel
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Tobycharles: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Man inhumanity to humanity, those involved in this av already murdered sleep, their days r numbered
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by remzytimer: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Who ever perpetrate this evil will be cut short by God, their children and children's children will will be cut short!!!!
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Josephjnr(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
His crime was been a male. High Voltage Electric Current shall be the portion of people that did this.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by vchykp(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
RIP dead... but human is wicked.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by armadeo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
I blame all those flaunting wealth everywhere, they have increased the level of 'desperation' and "get rich quick' mentality in our society, now people are ready to do any and everything just to get rich...... angry angry

I disagree. We all see the wealth flaunted but have you done rituals. I haven't. So I don't blame ballers

I blame greedy imbecilic and lazy mofos who aren't ready to work but want to chop.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Jafar1: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
prof1990:

Am sure u believe you have made sense using the dead to score cheap political points. Ewu

RIP to the dead hope the police actually catch the culprits and if they don't then God will

some dudes are so dull, did I mention ur fuckin name in my post?
or are u just too stupid that u can't pass without quoting me, Mr man park well before I change am for u o

u must hav attended this skul

Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Jafar1: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
shenaxy:

Maybe age is needed to b required b4 u can be registered on Nairaland, I felt the aura that you are a kid. Bozo

cunt!! u better STFU , what's ur fuckin business with my post?

Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by bighorlus(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
december approaching they have started.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by delishpot: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
How much will someone pay a man that would blacken his soul so much to push him into such evil act? Hold down a baby and mutilate him in the name of money?
The person(s) that did it would run mad and sing out about this evil.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by shenaxy: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jafar1:

cunt!! u better STFU , what's ur fuckin business with my post?
Irrelevant fella
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by Adaezemum(f): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
May God almighty protect our going n coming.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by gominau(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
The level of wickedness is now beyond human comprehension.
Re: Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) by pweetychyka(f): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2016
So painful to know we ain't safe in dis country!

Perpetrators of this crime should continue n keep believing they will neva die n their wealth will neva finish!

Buh d day d wrath of God will befall upon dem, dere will be no second chance!

Parents please always watch over our youngsters n mind who u leave dem wit! Nobody is u friend.....

#RIPYoungSoul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Stealing Another Man's Joystick / Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.