Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say (42853 Views)

See One Record Of Ronaldo That Messi Cannot Break Untill He Retires / ‘ronaldo Does Things That Messi Doesn’t’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
If ronaldo has million number of fans i am one of
them . if ronaldo has ten fans i am one of them.
if ronaldo have only one fan and that is me .if ronaldo has no fans, that means i am no more
on the earth . if world against the ronaldo, i am
against the world. i love #ronaldo till my last
breath.. .. Die Hard fan of ronaldo. Hit Like If
you think ronaldo Best player & Smart In the
world.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Far better in bed. But on the field Messi is king

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
C Boy!

Click LIKE if you just LOVE Christiano Ronaldo. smiley

BTW, Who are they comparing him with? undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
A LG Hassle Free Single Door Refrigerator (GC-131SQ) is available for sale.
Fairly used - 9 months old
Clean
Asking price - 40k
Functioning well, cools properly and makes ice in few minutes
New one goes for about 62k (source: Jumia)

https://www.nairaland.com/3494710/clean-lg-gc-131-sq
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by malton: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
“He’s an incredible footballer. The best ever, the best there will ever be. It’s just an absolute pleasure to watch him.” - Steven Gerrard on Messi.

To me, I believe that it's still a miracle how C. Ronaldo managed to win three Ballon d'Ors in an era of Messi.

That guy is the best bar none!

5 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by nairaman66(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Yes!
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by shamecurls(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Am more of a believer of a man that has proven himself across different terrains than a man who ONLY has proven himself in a single terrain

12 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by shamecurls(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
ACTIVEPLAN02:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cash envoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

Can u sell 50gig for me for #1500?
#Oloriburuku

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by ikp120(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
gbeseun:
Let messi come.and try other leagues and know say Rinaldo na im papa,pogba and IBRA are singing a new song now cos they are playing in a strange land.

Must he play in another league to prove he is the best? It is even wisdom to stay where you are most wanted and effective... We've seen Messi mess up big players from all sort of leagues... So what else does he have to prove? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by teehay45(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ronaldo all day long
Ronaldo has proven himself everywhere he has gone buh messhit we all know the story
Ronaldo has banged 50+ goals for the past 6 seasons and has remained at an incredible level despite his age

7 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
tomato paste to fresh tomato, hmmm. I comment my reserve. they are both good sha and they can't play without a team

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by kutchs: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
gbeseun:
Let messi come.and try other leagues and know say Rinaldo na im papa,pogba and IBRA are singing a new song now cos they are playing in a strange land.
Pele is considered by many as the GOAT though he played almost with Santos.
Paolo Maldini is considered by many as probably the best defender series A has produced in spite of not changing club from AC Milan.

I find it funny and laughable when Ronaldo and EPL fans say Messi can't do it on a cold wet night in Stoke forgetting that players with lesser technical ability has come from La Liga and dominated EPL.
Messi doesn't have to be a journeyman like Nicolas Anelka or Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be the best. What makes him the best is simple HE IS MESSI.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by superfelix: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cr7 is the Best.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by moiaimi(f): 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nop I disagree
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Rilwayne001: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
They are both superb player. No point comparing the two.

We should be comparing Sanchez and Hazard. cool

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
ikp120:

Must he play in another league to prove he is the best? It is even wisdom to stay where you are most wanted and effective... We've seen Messi mess up big players from all sort of leagues... So what else does he have to prove? undecided

I thing I've observed is most people love Ron cos of his swag and handsomeness. Any sincere person knows Messi is better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by IamISRAEL(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
who the hell is comparing the both of them? how dare you compare a man that is compared with greats like maradona and Pele to a ronaldo that isn't even compared with Ronaldo de Lima and ronaldinho?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Ator008(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
everything messi has ronaldo has won, everything ronaldo has messi hasn't. for me I would give it to ronaldo but that's not talking anything away from messi though. #myOpinion

3 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
No need for argument,,,,, they re both great footballers and they hav written their respective names in the book of records dont tell me trophy ,,,,,it does not define a good footballer dat much.
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Plus234(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Messi still remain the BEST any day anytime over that gay ass fvcker

5 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by yeezyquan(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
messi all the way....don't care who's better ...even if ronaldo has a million trophies /awards to his name and messi has none that doesn't mean I must like cr7 ...both of dem are good but messi is my man

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by seanatist(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
gbeseun:
bros Messi plays teams n other leagues via champions league, club World Cup and super cup inwhich he is superb...nd aside Spain Ronaldo has only played n england 4rm d top 5 league's...

2 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Shikena(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
allansie:
Both players are very talented in their own ways buh if I am 2 choose,I tink I wil go for Lionel Messi...he's a huge talent...The difference btw d 2 is dat....Ronaldo needs a team to succeed while a team needs Messi to succeed...Am a ManUtd Fan...
Good point but when is Messi going to succeed with the senior national team of Argentina? Ronaldo has succeeded with trophies for clubs and country. With that said, Messi is a class act and Ronaldo is always an inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Comparing C. Ronaldo to MESSI is like comparing the NSCDC to the US. NAVAL SEAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by ObaKlaz: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
bankyblue:
CR7 is far better my people

everything is not football.....................cr7 get swag, on and of the pitch
Well, we are talking about FOOTBALL here, or has Ronaldo won a Balon d'Or for swag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Shikena(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
seanatist:
bros Messi plays teams n other leagues via champions league, club World Cup and super cup inwhich he is superb...nd aside Spain Ronaldo has only played n england 4rm d top 5 league's...
Ronaldo has done everything you mentioned about Messi.

1 Like

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by RiffRaff: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Cristiano is the better player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by YB007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
So out of all of you, nobody noticed the typo on the headline? It's not "That" it's "Than"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by Echelle(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]dey r almost as good as each oda
Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo Really Better That Messi?? Have Your Say by kinggogo: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Y did u type like 4 penaldo and share 4 god Messi, it should av bn d oda way round undecided undecided undecided angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win / Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.