Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode (16814 Views)

EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail / Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by fkdmods: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
hakanai:

Lol keep living in the dream world. Zoo abi fishery ni !!! Get a life dude, the only animal I see is in your thoughts.you wonder if animals steal money? If animals deprive people of public funds through personal aggrandizement ? Let me know which parties exist with animals? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pleas answer me this did you just realize its a zoo or were you just born yesterday? When did you realize the said thieves are better than others who have being in jail since because of smaller offenses or even killed. I pity none of this criminals. They had the chance to make it better. Na the way you prepare your bed you go sleep on top am. QED!!!

God Bless Nigeria
Nigeria is Great and blessed
Nigeria is a great nation
Nigerians are good PEOPLE

You are not making any sense. You guys don't realize that you are grooming animals to take over the country one day. A lawless society never thrives. And just so you know, Nigeria is not a great country. Either you are living in isolation or someone has lied to you. If you disagree, give me five things that makes it a great country and I will give you 50 reasons why it is not. Nigeria has nothing to boast of apart from jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by sukkottt: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

Stop lying, you are more intelligent than this.
lol its all on video. the video is somewhere floating around the cyber-world when he was soliciting money from igbos in america for weaponry. and the guy who planted his satellite on govt mast was caught and is in jail. all these are verifiable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

2 Likes

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
prince9851:

den wen sombody calls ur country a zoo or calls u an animal, u will say he is making hate speeches
mtchew
we accept already, ipob! Our country & ur country is a zoo...oh! & guess what? You 're just another sorry-ass ipod dog in our f*ckn zoo... The zoo is ur world, deal with it you ipob gay

1 Like

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
dominion001:
Buhari is a respecter of no law.
the meme u attached is way too harsh, i can't stop laughing

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by thinkdip(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
stephnie1:

clap for yourself
the guy na mumu nao
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Ikpewe: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
stephnie1:
Bubu is a dictator
dictator kor director ni
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by ilynem(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
sukkottt:
lol its all on video. the video is somewhere floating around the cyber-world when he was soliciting money from igbos in america for weaponry. and the guy who planted his satellite on govt mast was caught and is in jail. all these are verifiable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
Saw the whole video and the last guy who spoke made the most sense. Thats what these igbos won't understand.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by wolexy14(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Hate can make a smart man foolish

This man is just appealing to the emotions of Igbos..

So Buhari should order for the release of people remanded in prison by court order to show his not a tyrant? ?? Dose that even make any sense at all??

Apply for bail if granted fg has the right to challenge so too u can until it gets to supreme Court and wants it has reached there there is nothing Buhari can do

But when has treason become a bailable offence? Tot he was a graduate?
na e no fit be graduate,na back of school e pass.ffk spitting rubbish since his fathers.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Oladokunst: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
hakanai:

Lol keep living in the dream world. Zoo abi fishery ni !!! Get a life dude, the only animal I see is in your thoughts.you wonder if animals steal money? If animals deprive people of public funds through personal aggrandizement ? Let me know which parties exist with animals? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pleas answer me this did you just realize its a zoo or were you just born yesterday? When did you realize the said thieves are better than others who have being in jail since because of smaller offenses or even killed. I pity none of this criminals. They had the chance to make it better. Na the way you prepare your bed you go sleep on top am. QED!!!

God Bless Nigeria

So because they diverted public funds for personal use,they should be held against there will...without any proper trial. Listen to yourself...if one of them was your relative you won't say such...let's call a spade a spade....fine they did a wrong thing.but should the President just treat them like animals..who the hell his he. In 2 years time.he becomes a nobody. He was just in the military ,he didn't struggle or hustle, many of this men e.g namdi kalu, hustled to make it in life.
..........let him.hear ,I know his ear they pain am. "" Yoruba has an adage that I interpreted as """ so a deaf person can know what we are saying, we have to talk in the presence of his child"".
namdi kalu didn't commit anything,he only said his point and his people supported him..... That is #loyalty.
IF DANSUKI IS MY FATHER..I WILL BE PROUD OF HIM.
HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS WISE.
some stupid people sponsored book haram,,so we have to now borrow money to fight them....abegi dansuki made sure the money was used for another means..
Some people said.soldiers are dying? Abeg no be there work?.they know what they signed for. Even buratai get hotels in dubai. Why him no use that money buy ARMS?.

what has buhari sacrifice?.

You can't use military force on civilians.
#LET US HAVE A FREE NIGERIA.
#A HOME THAT IS A HOME.
#STOP TYRANY.
#WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVE..
# ONLY CIVILIANS SHOULD RULE NIGERIA.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by noyen(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=51448370]The Presidential campaign spokesperson, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to release some high profile detainees in the country, saying their detention was illegal and barbaric.

The former Aviation Minister, who took to his twitter handle, called on the President to release former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki(rtd), leader of the Indigeous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Warimpa Dudafa and former FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed.

All accused persons are currently in custody of security agencies over their alleged involvement in corrupt practices and for alleged treason.

The tweet reads: “Col Sambo Dasuki has been illegally detained under the most hideous condition for one year, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for one year, Mr Warimpa Dudafa for eight month and Sen Bala Mohammed for one month.

“This is wicked, barbaric, and inhuman. It is a gross violation of their human rights and civil liberties.

“None of them have been convicted of any crime and the courts have ordered that each of them be released.

“I hereby call on President Muhammadu Buhari to RELEASE them and allow them to go home to their families.”

A Member of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, Ben
Onyechere in strong terms
spoke against the appointment
of Mr Femi Fani-Kayode to
manage President Jonathan’s
perception during the
President Campaigns
Onyechere on a live program
on Channels TV interview,
monitored
by Omojuwa.com blog, said it
was the party’s mistakes that
caused them the loss.
He went on to say that
someone like Fani-Kayode
shouldn’t have been appointed
as Chairman of President
Jonathan’s Media and Publicity
campaign team.
Mr Onyechere condemned Fani-
Kayode’s approaches before
the election, stressing that he
went too far in attacking and
abusing General Muhammadu
Buhari, and this cost them a lot.
Fani-kayode was using the bad
experience he had while in APC
to campaign and it damaged a
lot and you don’t expect to win
such election.
The angry Mr. Onyechere
further said that even the
chairman of the party Adamu
Mu’azu should be discharge of
his position for losing
presidential election in his
state.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by DedeNkem: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Buhari, the incompetent id*iot, never had any respect for Rule of Law, except when it benefits him personally!

This is a man who overthrew the democratically elected government of President Shehu Shagari!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Iwanttoto: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2016
hakanai:

God Bless Nigeria

With people like u existing in Nigeria, the country is permanently doomed.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Bishop4real: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Billyonaire:

Stop lying, you are more intelligent than this.

Why not show us the prove that he lied...
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Bishop4real: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Oladokunst:

So because they diverted public funds for personal use,they should be held against there will...without any proper trial. Listen to yourself...if one of them was your relative you won't say such...let's call a spade a spade....fine they did a wrong thing.but should the President just treat them like animals..who the hell his he. In 2 years time.he becomes a nobody. He was just in the military ,he didn't struggle or hustle, many of this men e.g namdi kalu, hustled to make it in life.
..........let him.hear ,I know his ear they pain am. "" Yoruba has an adage that I interpreted as """ so a deaf person can know what we are saying, we have to talk in the presence of his child"".
namdi kalu didn't commit anything,he only said his point and his people supported him..... That is #loyalty.
IF DANSUKI IS MY FATHER..I WILL BE PROUD OF HIM.
HE DID WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS WISE.
some stupid people sponsored book haram,,so we have to now borrow money to fight them....abegi dansuki made sure the money was used for another means..
Some people said.soldiers are dying? Abeg no be there work?.they know what they signed for. Even buratai get hotels in dubai. Why him no use that money buy ARMS?.

what has buhari sacrifice?.

You can't use military force on civilians.
#LET US HAVE A FREE NIGERIA.
#A HOME THAT IS A HOME.
#STOP TYRANY.
#WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVE..
# ONLY CIVILIANS SHOULD RULE NIGERIA.

Gibberish...
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by moshino(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2016
hakanai:
FFK two things can happen, they can be released or FFK can join them in there so its more hospitable to them. grin grin grin grin

Because you're in the nama business does not mean you should reason , speak and act like nama. There's something called 'Rule of Law', you don't keep somebody in detention when a legal court of law has ordered their release.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by lekan3531(m): 2:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Thunder fire u FFK...make den release dasuki ke crime for that matter.heartless sumone na dia d man go die put..... useless and hopeless people
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by lekan3531(m): 2:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Thunder fire u FFK...make den release dasuki ke criminal for that matter.heartless sumone na dia d man go die put..... useless and hopeless people
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Ahmeduana(m): 3:10am On Nov 29, 2016
hakanai:
FFK two things can happen, they can be released or FFK can join them in there so its more hospitable to them. grin grin grin grin

SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST MAKE STUPID SENSELESS COMMENT, AND IDIOTS LIKE THEM WILL START PRESSING LIKE BUTTON, SINCE ALL OF THEM THINK LIKE malu! THAT IS WHY LIKES ATTRACTS LIKES
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by manu1: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
JIMOH IBRAHIM please where are you? FFK has started again. grin

Please Jimoh, offer FFK some rice and meat so he can dance Makossa while enjoying the food and keep his diahrhhoea mouth shut and his anus open as usual.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Bonga4: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2016
shamecurls:
FFK supporting Kanu and Dasuki again!

I just the duo won't be sentenced to death cos anything FFK support dies. GEJ is a case study

AND FFK, YOUR CONTINUED EXISTENCE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH IS WICKED, BARBARIC....
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by saintmark88(m): 5:09am On Nov 29, 2016
stephnie1:

clap for yourself

Hypocrite, wht is good for the goose is also good for the gander, wht is application to bassey should also be applicable to haruna, Emeka, osas, Femi... Femi cannot be kept n jail for been accused of stealing a goat n he has been der for yrs n u didn't speak abt it...... But when Emeka faces same tin, I'll run to Emeka defence because he has moni n Femi is a broke ass nicur....wht is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by saintmark88(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2016
You guys will continue to wail and lament.....buhari will continue to win elections.......... Pls continue o, because it seems like d more D wailers D more baba dey excel.... Heard Tinubu now is calling for reconciliation
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by EFCC777: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2016
prince9851:

den wen sombody calls ur country a zoo or calls u an animal, u will say he is making hate speeches
mtchew
criminals will ever hate any treatment meted on criminals
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by discusant: 6:11am On Nov 29, 2016
hakanai:

Keep person in prison without trial.
Only Neanderthals of human specie do that.
Orangutans love keeping people in detention without trial.
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by yemisat: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The Presidential campaign spokesperson, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to release some high profile detainees in the country, saying their detention was illegal and barbaric.

The former Aviation Minister, who took to his twitter handle, called on the President to release former National Security Adviser, NSA, Col Sambo Dasuki(rtd), leader of the Indigeous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Warimpa Dudafa and former FCT Minister, Bala Mohammed.

All accused persons are currently in custody of security agencies over their alleged involvement in corrupt practices and for alleged treason.

The tweet reads: “Col Sambo Dasuki has been illegally detained under the most hideous condition for one year, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for one year, Mr Warimpa Dudafa for eight month and Sen Bala Mohammed for one month.

“This is wicked, barbaric, and inhuman. It is a gross violation of their human rights and civil liberties.

“None of them have been convicted of any crime and the courts have ordered that each of them be released.

“I hereby call on President Muhammadu Buhari to RELEASE them and allow them to go home to their families.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/28/continuous-detention-dasuki-kanu-others-wicked-barbaric-fani-kayode/

I guess what the opposition parties in Nigeria need to come together and chart a common front with ANTI Corruption crusade and restructuring of Nigeria and economy repositioning. I guess this will take them a long way. If APC scam could spend #5000 per vote in Ondo state, I wonder his much they would spend in 2019. l believe APC scam will spend more than DASUKI in detention
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by yemisat: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=51448370]The Presidential campaign spokesperson, Femi Fani-Kayode, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to release some high profile detainees in the country, saying their detention was illegal and barbaric.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/28/continuous-detention-dasuki-kanu-others-wicked-barbaric-fani-kayode/[/quo

Yearning for their release can never yield any result! I guess what all opposition parties need to do is to come together and chart a common front with ANTI corruption crusade, restructuring of Nigeria and revamping the present battered economy. If APC scam could afford #5000 per vote in Ondo election during recession, I wonder how much they would spend in 2019. Let be wise!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by skedman(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2016
stephnie1:
Bubu is a dictator
please think first before writing anything ,have you consider their crime ? Did they actually committed the crime levied against them ? For your information nnamdi kanu committed treason while dasuki and fani committed money laundering, fraud etc .
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by yahmohy27: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2016
stephnie1:
Bubu is a dictator
Dictator ,abi Doctor ko ,Director ni
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by yahmohy27: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2016
fkdmods:

You are not making any sense. You guys don't realize that you are grooming animals to take over the country one day. A lawless society never thrives. And just so you know, Nigeria is not a great country. Either you are living in isolation or someone has lied to you. If you disagree, give me five things that makes it a great country and I will give you 50 reasons why it is not. Nigeria has nothing to boast of apart from jollof rice.
Taahh
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by cameeeeel(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2016
truly, human rights activist!!!!
Re: Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode by Successfigure: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Who you think muslims are? They are barbaric, wicked and inhuman in nature. They don't spirit of forgiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: 25 Govs, Ex-govs Pick APC, PDP Senatorial Tickets / Governor Oyetola Signs Amotekun Bill, Asks Osun Residents To Adhere To Law / President Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Legacy Projects In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.