Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? (1867 Views)

See What This Old Woman Did To This Stingy India Guy / Reward For Stinginess , Tag Any Stingy Friend You Know / I Don't Know Why Some Men Of God Are Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? by superstarDikk(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
When i was little i had a friend named Ugo. Ugo's father was the most stingy man i've ever known. The man was a miser to the extent that he counts the number of match sticks in a matchbox(no jokes). He instructed his wife and kids to use only 3 match sticks a day [for cooking breakfast, lunch n dinner) and they dare not ask for money to buy matches before d time it was suppose to finish. The thing was so bad that in school, Ugo was writing double lines in a space of one so that his books wil not be filled quickly. He will write a sentence or a line above and write another one directly underneath instead of crossing to the next line.
Another stingy person i know is one 'senior' in my area.d guy invited a girl over. 2 impress her, he bought chicken n prepared it. Hours passed and she didn't show. His friends told him that since the girl no de come make them eat the chicken, but d guy no gree. d guy wait for 2 more days she no come. The chicken come spoil him n his friends no eat, d girl no eat. Tel us urs
Re: Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? by DaddySLY(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
lol... dem too plenty sef...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? by odogwu190(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Satan!
Re: Who Is The Most Stingy Person You Know? by Josephtopg24: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
My Ex girl friend

(1) (Reply)

Guess Which Subject This Is? / Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh / Read ,laugh And Be Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.