Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Starboy Album: A Tale Of A Boyfriend You Can’t Let Go - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Starboy Album: A Tale Of A Boyfriend You Can’t Let Go (502 Views)

Check Out 2018 Wizkid Starboy Album STR / Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link / The Weeknd - Starboy (album Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starboy Album: A Tale Of A Boyfriend You Can’t Let Go by Yungkida(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
When the Canadian R&B singer the Weeknd pulled out of Rihanna’s European tour back in March to record more music, it just didn’t make sense in the face of contemporary pop economics as recorded music doesn’t make much money, touring does.

Starboy is the proof that he made a solid business decision. Barely a year after his breakout, Grammy-winning album “Beauty Behind the Madness,” the Weeknd returns with another full-length, “Starboy.” The album has song writing skills at its best as well as collaborations from; Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey and Future

Starboy’s electric collaboration with Daft Punk alone has already lodged some of the Weeknd’s intentions firmly in the airwaves

The lengthy, 18-track Starboy has references to drugs, sex, love, love gone sour, insecurities as well as fun.

The emotionally stunted Starboy meets icily indifferent Stargirl -Lana Del Rey and they learn to love one another, travelling on a journey from the erotic paranoia of Party Monster (“Woke up with a girl, I don’t even know her name”) to the acceptance of Daft Punk produced disco I Feel It Coming.

Starboy is every bit as sexy, soulful and full with banger after banger as 2015’s Beauty Behind the Madness.

PS; This is the album you want in the background when you are getting some good loving

The song I am less enthusiastic about is False Alarm. While songs like; True Colors, Nothing Without You, Love to lay, Starboy of course, Sidewalks ft Kendrick Lamar, Six Feet Under have my heart.

All in all, the Starboy album has landed and we’ve got it on repeat as it is everything we hoped for.

Source: http://vergehub.com/starboy-album-a-tale-of-a-boyfriend-you-cant-let-go/

(1) (Reply)

. / Download Hit Single "Big Cassava" By Kenny Cute / Jaylove - Pray (prod By Jaylove)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.