Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

100% Shell University Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100% Shell University Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students. (339 Views)

Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation / Jamb Foundation Offers Scholarship To University Undergraduate And Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Shell University Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students. by Danieluwem: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.

This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.

The Scholarship is in two categories;

i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.

ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): Is for Nigerians who are indigenes of Shell operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers

Eligibility

– Applicants must be Nigerian students.

– Applicants must be a second year student enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.

– Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.

– Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.

Application Process

– All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).

– Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.com and provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:

i) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).

ii) University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.

iii) ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.

iv) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.

– Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:

i) The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and

ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.

Application Deadline
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 2nd December 2016.

https://www./1609244682722376/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make My Nigeria Great / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Admission List 2016/2017 Now Accessed Online / Admission To Study Abroad In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.