Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me (12358 Views)

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
ABUJA-President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he was disappointed by the disturbing political developments in South Sudan which had lingered due to the non implementation of peace accord signed by the leaders. The President however assured that the Federal Government of Nigeria would remain steadfast in following up to ensure that the country would regain stability.

Receiving the Letter of Credence of the Ambassador of the Republic of South Sudan, Mr. Paul Malong Akaro, at the State House, Abuja on Monday, President Buhari said delay in implementing the peace accord had affected the development of the country in spite of the lofty potentials for growth. “I was a little disappointed with the subsequent developments in your country. I was hoping that we can move forward and develop the great potentials of your country after the peace accord.

“The African Union will continue to hold your leaders to account in implementing the peace process. And the leaders should be able to accommodate one another for the good of your people,’’ the President said. President Buhari told the ambassador that the peace process would be most effective when accepted and implemented by leaders from within the country, without external interventions. The President, who also received the Letter of Credence of the Ambassador of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic, Mr. Malainine Sadik-Bachir, said Nigeria would continue to support the country as it strove to realize its goals of development.

“You can be assured that Nigeria will remain steadfast in her support for Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic. We will continue to do our best for you,” he said. In his remarks, the South Sudan ambassador, Mr. Akaro said the government of national unity in South Sudan was still committed to the peace process in the country. “We know that the only way we can achieve stability and development is to implement the peace process. We are grateful for your support,’’ he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/buhari-political-developments-south-sudan-worry/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Please worry about your recession.

If you give Buhari the map of Africa he can't trace south Sudan.

Illiterate old man....you should be worried by the unrest you are perpetuating at home

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Splinz(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Political development in Nigeria South Sudan worries you

Abeg, someone should tell this man sey I no want vex...

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by alcmene: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
This Buhari is a shameless man walahi

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by CowHard: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
So the Daura herdsman isn't worried about the political development in Igbo land and the Niger delta....

This mallam is plainly Stup1d

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
The political development in Ondo state worries me

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
kinibigdeal:
The political development in Ondo state worries me

Is there any state in the country whose political development isn't a source of worry to well meaning people

This is where the untrained Daura pilot landed us

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by timeminister: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Onitsha-enugu media finally given the children of hate something to latch on to.. However, Mr. President has spoken well, peace is key..

*heavenly truth*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by utytill(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
It be like say bubu is from south sudan,see him long leg and neck sef.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by alcmene: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Smelly mallam with bad breathe is worried about South Sudan while his own people are suffering acute hunger and insecurity.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by timeminister: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:
[s]Please worry about your recession.

If you give Buhari the map of Africa he can't trace south Sudan.

Illiterate old man....you should be worried by the unrest you are perpetuating at home [/s]
*heavenly truth*

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by CowHard: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
utytill:
It be like say bubu is from south sudan,see him long leg and neck sef.

Who knows.... the Daura cretin is a nomad who probably migrated into Nigeria with cows, water bottle and stick

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by kinibigdeal(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
If PMB can rig in the south easily, we should forget the north
rapistomenka:

Is there any state in the country whose political development isn't a source of worry to well meaning people

This is where the untrained Daura pilot landed us

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by timeminister: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
cowardSeun:
[s]So the Daura herdsman isn't worried about the political development in Igbo land and the Niger delta....

This mallam is plainly Stup1d[/s]
I thought you & your fellow Trumpanzees had a deal with Trump to take care of every political development in Ibo land, didn't you?..

*heavenly truth*

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
I thought you & your fellow Trumpanzees had a deal with Trump to take care of every political development in Ibo land, didn't you?..

*heavenly truth*

zombie

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
firstclass hypocrite....... cry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by alcmene: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
I tell you.....Buhari is an irredeemable senile old and hallucinating fool.

What concerns the now sterilized voyager with whats happening in South Sudan

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by timeminister: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:

zombie
Robot.. Your siggy suggests of your low thinking. How dare you slobber on Soyinka, a multiple honouree in the US.

*heavenly truth*

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
alcmene:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take it easy on the mallam cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
I just want to ask

Is Buhari alright undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by rapistomenka: 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
Robot.. Your siggy suggests of your low thinking. How dare you slobber on Soyinka, a multiple honouree in the US.

*heavenly truth*

The same multiple honouree that cant keep to his words of tearing his card

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by NaijaMutant(f): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
alcmene:
The dolt is beyond redemption

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by timeminister: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
rapistomenka:

The same multiple honouree that cant keep to his words of tearing his card
Go & tear it.. Rubbish talk.

*heavenly truth*
Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Caselessness: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just like the iPods are telling us in Nigeria, the south-sudanese thought that the north was their problem, until they seceded and we discovered that they're the problem of themselves. Now the north they so hated is where they go to seek refuge cos there's a full blown genocide on going right now in that young country.

I don't pity south-sudanese and libyans -they deserve what they get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Noblesoul123: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2016
How is that your business when you can't even fix the mess in your own country?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by mankan2k7(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Eeya, it worries d dullard

Election rigging in Edo and ondo has no meaning to him

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by amarachi06(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Nooooooooo! you are wrong Mr President. you shouldn't worry about them cos your children are finding it difficult to eat or exchange dollar and you are worried about other people. Is wrong Mr President. Take care of your house and stop all these political talks cos we are not happy with the events happening in our country.
YOU ARE A FATHER, ACT LIKE ONE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Lilimax(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Akuko uwa!
Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Oildichotomy(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari should just stop doing this thing every time.
What happened to his brain and priorities

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
The President, who also received the Letter of Credence of the Ambassador of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic, Mr. Malainine Sadik-Bachir, said Nigeria would continue to support the country as it strove to realize its goals of development.

You support saharawi Arab Republic even though its still part of Morocco. but you won't support Biafra.. molla

24 Likes

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by sunnyside16(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
And the present suffering of Nigerians does not worry him......issokai. God go help us do the needful soonest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Political Developments In South Sudan Worry Me by ayodejijoshua(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Mr buhari please do something good fast dnt let everybody and regret for voting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis In Southwest PDP Over Kashamu / TUC Tackles Sylva As FG Says Fuel Price Increase Looms / Funso Doherty's Letter To Governor Sanwo-Olu On ₦1 Trillion Issuance Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.