Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,543 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Want To Ask A Simple Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Ask A Simple Question (444 Views)

Screenshot: Reno Omokri Ask A Serious Question / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status / Aisha Buhari Visit To US: The Intelligent Question We All Failed To Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ask A Simple Question by Hollicom(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
What have we, average Nigerians gained from this government ?

Because, so far, it looks like this government is working hard to push the middle class into abject penury.

We have a Government of increase, in just 18months, they've increased the price of fuel from 86 to 145, Kerosene from 80 to 200, the prices of goods have doubled and there's no hope that things will get better anytime soon.

Don't be carried away by conspiracy theories that are dished everyday to entertain you.

What have we gained, how has the quality of our lives been made better since May 29,2015 ?

What were the things we didn't enjoy under Jonathan that we now enjoy under Buhari ??
Re: I Want To Ask A Simple Question by Justiceleague1: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op,1st thing 1st,did you vote for this buhari govt last year?
Re: I Want To Ask A Simple Question by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Experience that will help us in hell
Re: I Want To Ask A Simple Question by Baawaa(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
That is the effect of change
Re: I Want To Ask A Simple Question by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Op,1st thing 1st,did you vote for this buhari govt last year?
OP, don't ignore this question, pls.. It determines the answer to your own question.

(1) (Reply)

Court Throws Out Ajumogobia’s Fundamental Rights Suit, Cautions EFCC / BREAKING: Senate Orders NCC To Stop Planned Data Price Hike / Breaking!!! I Threw Away The Green Card... I Have Relocated. Wola Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.