Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya (16495 Views)

Is Harry Akande The Reason Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria After Negating On Deals? / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by macapie20(m): 8:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Nigeria And Backwardness
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Paidrooll(m): 8:07am On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

keep on opening mall everywhere and 10 years from now they will all collapse when their are no proper maintenance structure in place.

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by tomzman: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2016
takenadoh:

you with brain, tell me where do you classify the shoprite building under?

NB I didn't congratulate the Governor, but the people.
Oga, I'm not ready to school anyone this morning. Go back to your books or simply make use of Google.

This is the 21st century, we are talking about infrastructural development you are mentioning Shoprite, what kind of thinking is that?
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2016
It's amazing the way we celebrate foreign investments in this country.

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Ikennafabian651(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2016
shocked
olasunkanmii:
Ok

Indeed it's ok.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by davidif: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2016
MONITZ:

[b]Don't mind them,these re things that ordinary local government chairman ought to be responsible for, t[/b]hey re littering our landscape with shoprite and they see this as very big achievements.

I won't be surprised if the governors ve some interests in this their new found venture because the average Nigerian politician ve the penchant for doing things that would be beneficial to his immediate family and not the masses. ...

Uduaghan built his in Warri while Okowa is building his in Asaba... Ok, let them continue.

Wrong! even local govts should not be responsible for this kind of things. It should be the private sector. The job of the govt is to make things easier for the private sector to flourish and then collect taxes they are NOT supposed to be the drivers of the economy. The problem in this country is that we have been practicing an economy where the state is the main economic driver instead of the people. Like a wise man once said, "People create wealth, not the govt."
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by takenadoh: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2016
grin
tomzman:

Oga, I'm not ready to school anyone this morning. Go back to your books or simply make use of Google.

This is the 21st century, we are talking about infrastructural development you are mentioning Shoprite, what kind of thinking is that?
Please school me, please I'll like to know your own school of thought...

tell me more about the 21st century.

I'm probably writing from 1900. grin
tomzman:

Please school me, please I'll like to know your own school of thought...

tell me more about the 21st century.

I'm probably writing from 1900.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by recievesense: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

keep on opening mall everywhere and 10 years from now they will all collapse when their are no proper maintenance structure in place.

Is that how dstv and mtn collapsed? This is a south African company that has a track record
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by edudguy(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2016
Shoprite people will come and be taking selfies that they'll post on Instagram and facebook
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by buchai: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2016
some people should know when they are supposed to be moving forward rather than backward. this is all about moving forward things like this will attract Good things in the city and in our country it will promote our battared image well it will attract tourist where our government failed Does not mean we all should encourage failure let allow Good things so that Good things will come on our ways. Majority of us watch all this kind of shopping on a movies without any impart in real life had it been my father is gallant like me now i will Take him to the shoprite because i don't think if he has been in that kind of shopping environment before. God willing i know my children will enjoy Good things from expérience not from watching on the television. let embrace Good things so Good will come on our way and our government will begin rethink thank you all.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by vickodedon(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Is bello aware of this??
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Senipapa(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
yusufu16:
These people are wasting their money. Ecommerce has taken over retail business. I hardly go to market these days. I order almost everything from the comfort of my house online.
Ecommerce has taken over and our markets are still crowded daily, try dey make sense abeg.
Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by Cjrane2: 2:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Men, some people are truly pained by seeing a mall in Asaba.

Same people that rejoiced for a mall in Ibadan, now cry because there is a mall in Asaba?
If there is a mall in Ibadan with all the poverty there, then 10 malls are justified in Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Asaba City Mall [shoprite] Is Ready For Commissioning Says Olumide Adinsanya by BilginMarble(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / Finally, NITEL Gets New Buyer. / 7 Tips To Help You Profit More From Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.