Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tumblr Celebrates Diary Of The Memory Keeper @ 4 Today! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tumblr Celebrates Diary Of The Memory Keeper @ 4 Today! (446 Views)

MURDER JOURNALS : BROTHER'S KEEPER COMPLETED / Clap Us Open [in The Memory Of Akachi Emmanuel] / Call For Submission In The Memory Of Achebe 2017. By Izunna Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tumblr Celebrates Diary Of The Memory Keeper @ 4 Today! by Orikinla(m): 1:22am On Nov 29, 2016
Tumblr Celebrates DIARY OF THE MEMORY KEEPER @ 4 Today!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/orikinla-blog

WARNING: The Blog is for Adults only..

1 Like

Re: Tumblr Celebrates Diary Of The Memory Keeper @ 4 Today! by LarrySun(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Sir Orikinla, are you a publisher? If you were, I would love to publish with you. Thanks.
Re: Tumblr Celebrates Diary Of The Memory Keeper @ 4 Today! by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2016
LarrySun:
Sir Orikinla, are you a publisher? If you were, I would love to publish with you. Thanks.
Hello Larry Sun.
I have two registered publishing companies. One of them is fully incorporated.

Publishing you will be great, but presently I cannot publish new books, because of the fall of the naira.
My book designer is in the Philippines and she is paid in US$.
The in house Editor, Ms. Ify Anyawu is in Nigeria and she is good. She recently edited my "Bye, Bye Zimbabwe" of 200 pages for less than N100, 000.

(1) (Reply)

See Who Made It To The Etisalat Top 50 / I'M TIRED!! Great Poem By Kamshinen O. / An Open Letter To My Ex Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.