Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana (1290 Views)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Man Sends An Orphan He Met During NYSC In Rivers To University (Pics) / We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by sahapost: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9uu4aiEwtC8/WD0JrJGfKrI/AAAAAAALDVQ/AhuAm6IdMJUR1TTr343Fun0MSlrZDYajwCLcB/s280/1a2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9LIyJfd_oJM/WD0JqZiQtJI/AAAAAAALDVM/Oa0ai_KRvyIY488p_Rn7AY9gnhDOVzOFwCEw/s280/1a3.png[/img]

GHOne News has released a shocking video of how pupils swim their way through two rivers in a quest to gain access to education at Tsavanya, the nearest community with school facilities. According to the report, canoes are mostly unavailable to convey the kids from Agorde to Tsavanya, leaving them to use a deadly means by putting their uniforms and books in basins and hold it carefully as they swim across to Tsavanya.

Speaking to GHOne News, Kpodo who access the river with two of his brothers and other children said it is more dangerous especially during rainy seasons but they have no choice but to bravely navigate the waters to school. Watch thevideo below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2me9zBDK87s

https://uzomediangr./2016/11/29/omg-watch-how-pupils-swim-across-2-rivers-to-attend-classes-in-ghana/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by teekay213(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2016
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by Edwinmason(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2016
africa will always be africa
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by NOC1(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2016
very soon this hungry blogger go tag am to one state in Nigeria. it is just a matter of days, where it annoy me most is all this lying saints who knows the origin of the pics will help spread the fake news like wildfire.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by bigiyaro(m): 8:26am On Nov 29, 2016
teekay213:
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
u need a brain reset.
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by teekay213(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
bigiyaro:
u need a brain reset.
ur papa 2.
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by bigiyaro(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2016
teekay213:
ur papa 2.
ur papa wasted his sperm, dats y u r blaming Buhari for somtin happening in Ghana. Wawa
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by musicwriter(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Very touching.

But, the good side is this is actually a good way to identify children who are interested in going to school. Consider this as the "natural selection" of the fittest who really desire education in that part of Ghana.

Lord Kwame Nkrumah attended primary school under similar circumstances. He treked daily from his village to the neigboring town for school. And that's exactly how I spent the whole of my JSS1. I had to wake up at 5.30 am every morning and begin preparing for school, because I had to trek 2 kilometers to school every day. I prayed to God though and a new school was built in my village the following year. In those days all I needed was ask for anything I wanted and next thing you know I get it.

Those children schooling under such circumstance are going to be very useful tomorrow. They'll grow up to want to solve those problems they encounter today. They'll hate the elites cause they'll know they have no solution to developmental problems in Africa.

The children would grow up to understand what Africa really need to develop and how to cause development, because they grew up experiencing for themselves all the problems our presidents, governors, ministers, e.t.c are paying lip-service on TVs and radios. They've spent their entire years waiting for development but none came their way, so they'll grow up with right answers to our problems.

The young shall grow.............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by MamaTej(f): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
teekay213:
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
Lool. .. This actually got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by MoyoGENERAL: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
teekay213:
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
Mehn! Buhari in Ghana?
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by Mathewa(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
teekay213:
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
undecided
teekay213:
na wa o.dis buhari sef.
wat
Re: Watch How Pupils Swim Across 2 Rivers To Attend Classes In Ghana by oldfoolnigger(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
BAD GOVT...thats all i have to say

(1) (Reply)

Help! Oau Students!!! / Please Physics Students Help A Brother Out / JAMB Result: Shepherd International College Student Scores 351 In 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.