Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,687 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) (36049 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by talk2dmc(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na 5 star lodging toilet be that ooo! Ask Okada camp how far , then you go kn say u are favored...... Still on still "NO OPTION"
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Calismart(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Read this short story and feel the thrils,the love and the big lesson.

THE LAST S.EX
Read here>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/11/the-last-sex-touching-short-story_26.html
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

Lol no thank you

It won't take anything from you to have an open mind IBK,calm down and dial that number
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by davidif: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Sad enough this might be one of the clean ones....smh
When it comes to Nysc camps, just expect terrible living conditions. undecided just sad. embarassed

Who owns the NYSC camps?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Jigsaw01(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
I beg to difer,Jigawa camp is the best camp i ve seen for a while,now sule lamido did a good job.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
New members of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to Ondo State, shared these eyesore that is supposed to be their toilet and bathroom at their orientation camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state.

The toilets are so filthy, it is hard to imagine humans are expected to use it, they complain.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/photos-of-filthy-toilte-and-bathroom-at.html
blame PDP GOVT.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Lilswaghanxum(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Baba na bush sure pass oh, corper locate any bush inside camp abeg and stop complaining
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Ncsamuel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians o! We can pretend. You corpers are acting as if ur former hostels in UNIBEN,OAU,UNILORIN......etc get toilet?, una wan lie say una nor SHOT PUT from 100L -500L? Una think say Govt no dey aware? Una come dey find fine toilet for camp.mtcheeeeeeeeeew.............and besides why we go dey SERVE country where the country/POLITiCIANS no dey SERVE us?!!! Na only Nigeria e for dey happen o!
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by cletz991(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Treasuredlove:
They are even seeing toilet sef. Some of us, in our time...na short put and Bush baffing all the way embarassed
na so. Edo camp is the worst during my nysc days
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Bruno3000(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
See dis fo.olish thief. Thunder go fire u frm now till enternity! Idio.ita
Ababio7:
grin
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by patostation(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
rita25:
my advice instead of complaining just join environmental CDS then u pple can clean and renovate the toilet........remember change begins with you and me..instead of complaining be a problem solver grin

Exactly my thoughts. Who are the people that messed up that place in the first place? Is it not the so called 'educated' copers? My 'uneducated' grandmother is much cleaner and neater than these 'graduates'. Puaa!
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by mikaael(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raymysterio:
I did my Orientation here 6 years ago... what happened? although, my hostel was one of the newly constructed. It was called Agagu lodge. Closed to the mosque. My bed was next to the Comedian Funny Bone...and his compatriot Ben Okoma. Lovely experience...

mehn...u sabi do tales by moonlight oo
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by armadeo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Treasuredlove:
They are even seeing toilet sef. Some of us, in our time...na short put and Bush baffing all the way embarassed

True talk. See toilet and its even white sef.

My time I didn't bother. Bush wackers tins

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by olamur(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
At some points I concur to d call to scrap nysc by some pipu. many of nysc orientation camps lack facilities..........I served in taraba state during my service yr. not all male blocks have toilets. we went far in the bush,defecate and bath openly. the medical facilities also worst, no matter the nature of ur sickness what u will get is paracetamol.......camping corpers in an unhealthy environment xposes them to imminent danger. I hereby suggest that every corper, when return to their various states after orientation camp should be quarantined to avoid spread of diseases.....
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Wizdude(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
This is beautiful compared to that of Okada camp In edo state. At least Una get WC and it's still white sef undecided
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
davidif:

Who owns the NYSC camps?
This isn't my question, maybe ask someone else
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by davidif: 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:

This isn't my question, maybe ask someone else

I was just curious? What's with the aggressiveness?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by davidif: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
olamur:
At some points I concur to d call to scrap nysc by some pipu. many of nysc orientation camps lack facilities..........I served in taraba state during my service yr. not all male blocks have toilets. we went far in the bush,defecate and bath openly. the medical facilities also worst, no matter the nature of ur sickness what u will get is paracetamol.......camping corpers in an unhealthy environment xposes them to imminent danger. I hereby suggest that every corper, when return to their various states after orientation camp should be quarantined to avoid spread of diseases.....

Who owns this NYSC facilities sef?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by cutechi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Piiko:
which year I was 2011 batch B?
2014, Batch B

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
davidif:

I was just curious? What's with the aggressiveness?
I'm not being aggressive, I just don't expect anyone to be asking who the camps belong to, that is common knowledge, unless there's an underlying meaning?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by davidif: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:

I'm not being aggressive, I just don't expect anyone to be asking who the camps belong to, that is common knowledge, unless there's an underlying meaning?

I do not know. I have never done NYSC before.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by oluxy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
The sender is right.

During our time 2011, we bath outside due to thiz filthiness issue.

Those camp officials r just there to do business...
Let FG n other agencies that employed those dudes should sack them all and bring in saner people who are more professional and hygennic.

Ondo camp food is nothing to write about. Anything outside rice others are shits.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
davidif:

I do not know. I have never done NYSC before.
Ok... It belongs to the government, federal government.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by beamzy08(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atleast they ve got WC....i made use of pit latrine durin ma camping in another state tho...
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Laxy009(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
This ondo nysc orientation camp is worse. Am currently there now. Both the hostel and other basic facilities are in a poor state of condition. This place is so fucking bad. Can't wait to get out of the horrible camp. The govt should find a solution to this menace.

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Develpeast: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raymysterio:
I did my Orientation here 6 years ago... what happened? although, my hostel was one of the newly constructed. It was called Agagu lodge. Closed to the mosque. My bed was next to the Comedian Funny Bone...and his compatriot Ben Okoma. Lovely experience...

I served there about the same time and Agagu hall was the best then. Its even close to the kitchen.

ikare-akoko, land of yams!

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Develpeast: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Laxy009:
This ondo nysc orientation camp is worse. Am currently there now. Both the hostel and other basic facilities are in a poor state of condition. This place is so fucking bad. Can't wait to get out of the horrible camp. The govt should find a solution to this menace.
Apart from the environment, I enjoyed life there. Always lively in the evenings. I dunno how your set will be but my time was super cool
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by toye440: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
I this is what u complain abt this i think there is improvement compared to 2010 wen we wre there, the latrine broke. I remembered not bin able to use toilet for 3weeks.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oh! Dem don get toilet sef!
Don't think they had 1 wen I served. Twas shot put all da way. Where fresh ones dey jam old & dry ones.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Me23(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mehn no be lie ooo, am at d camp ryt nw n everything abut dis camp ain't funny at all, mamy is a no go area as all d goods sold dere are twice it's original price.. ...... Chai!!! mehn ondo is still primitive
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Laxy009(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Develpeast:

Apart from the environment, I enjoyed life there. Always lively in the evenings. I dunno how your set will be but my time was super cool

The camp officially open today. Bro this place is now bad ooo. The agagu hostel is bad and is over congested with no walkable space within the hostel. You might have enjoyed life here in the past but now it's worst.

I think this nysc of a thing is overrated and it should be scrapped totally. It causes more damage than good.

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Lordseyad(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Even if den do it well,they we surely destroy it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Stephen Teru Uses Carpentry Skill To Build Furniture For Over 80 Students / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.