Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) (35646 Views)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) / Tallest And Shortest Corpers In Enugu NYSC Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Icecomrade: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2016

Urinary Tract Infection loading.

What a gift for serving your father land

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by lurdkriss: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
LOL.

Reminds me of when I was in NDA for screening,my room was next to d toilet, the toilet had no door and d room had no window net with all d glasses broken, so every night I had co cover myself with wrapper from head to toe, the stench from the toilet no be here, + mosquito, chai, I nevr suffer like dat b4, I nevr entered d toilet or even bathroom for one day, had my bath outside and used a nearby bush as toilet, but if them catch u!!!

Thank God I came out without any disease undecided
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na for NYSC Orientation Camp I start and end to do shot put and baff for outside.

OP if better 'kaka' hold u and u dey sweat like goat who don see sharp cutlass when dem wan use take arrange am for pepper soup,you noh go get time take picture.

Abeg enjoy freestyle baffing and shot put while it last.Because the truth is that NYSC noh plan how Korfers go dey 'kaka' and 'baff'.

I know sey the next picture you go snap na water water tea......abeg drink am....na the fun.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
muller101:
Let's blame buhari.

You dey this country at all?

no be today e be like this

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by treasurevee9(f): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
Served there nd d toilets were very clean
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by samuelchimmy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
this one filthy ni, you never see toilet wey dey gorge shit out
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Ezzyk94(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Make them join hands clean am now?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Even if the govt build a new one, they'll still mess it up! I'm not against building a new one tho

Corpers should wash it themselves and keep it clean.

Just pour enough water, detergent and disinfectant, then air freshener, wash off with a long broom! If I clean that toilet for you, Walai......You go wan go shi.t, even if shi.t no worry you cheesy

The corpers we have now are very lazy!
This shouldn't be news on laila's blog
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Sad enough this might be one of the clean ones....smh
When it comes to Nysc camps, just expect terrible living conditions. undecided just sad. embarassed
I'm crying lmao

@OP
No surprise there, Nigeria has some of the worst toilets I've come across in my life and I'm not even talking about the rural areas because with those ones you already know what you're in for. This is what happens when there's no government commitment towards the betterment of its nation, basic human right smh

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mehn! After seeing all these, I must commend the Ogun 5* camp located at Sagamu
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
So because govt no do am,nobody go do am? What's wrong if they all contribute money and get a plumber to work and reinstall a working toilet?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by fkdmods: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
bulletproofmonk:
Don't blame the government.
Humans used it,not animals. You want the government to start teaching personal hygiene too?

No. But it is government's responsibility to maintain it since it is a government facility. There are Nigerians in the U.S using government bathrooms but i don't see them defecating on the floors as they do in Nigeria. It is common sense that you will treat a thing right if it is cleaned always. Abi i lie?

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by sonofthewind: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
I HAD MY ORIENTATION IN THIS CAMP IN 2006

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

I'm crying lmao

@OP
No surprise there, Nigeria has some of the worst toilets I've come across in my life and I'm not even talking about the rural areas because with those ones you already know what you're in for. This is what happens when there's no government commitment towards the betterment of its nation, basic human right smh

Let's speak over the phone
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by luchee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
I stayed in Ikare-Akoko camp during my orientation. The truth is that its the same corps members that mess the facilities up. In my hostel, we contributed money and paid some cleaners to clean up the toilets and bathroom daily as time was a big luxury. Yet, after cleaning the place would still be messed up. I really wondered if some people came from homes.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by cutechi(f): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
kimond101:
I went to Ikare Akoko camp during my service year.
I think it was pit latrine that was available during that time not water closet
The bathing space has always been like that.
I also went to Ikare Akoko camp during service year, the rest rooms are nothing to write home about, although new ones were under construction then, but to be sincere, corpers make una try dey neat small.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Horlorlardaey: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
everything is end time in that state.

even the new govt. end time

anyways, corps members

eku-ise oooooo
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Melvix007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
What else do you expect? This is the result of the current poor maintenance trend in the various sectors of the country. Eve when you raise the issue, they'll tell you "Government property is no one's property" . Too bad.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ah feel like puking
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by fashrola(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kai Ikare Akoko Camp... lol what a nostalgic moment we guys be dodging through-put from Girls hostel into the bush....

Their sanitary space is an eyesore.... when I served there...I use to bath outside very early around 4:30am and late at night before light out...

It was an exciting experience sha
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:

Let's speak over the phone
Huh?
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by AfroBlue(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
time for each annual class of the NYSC to take matters into their own hands!

why spend a year of your life in such decrepit conditions without doing something about it other than snapping photos?

pool their resources for cleaning, plumbing, carpentry, masonry supplies and roll up their sleeves and get to work. they can either search online for the remodeling skills or hire local tradesmen to either do the jobs or help guide them.

graduates with good brains should do the needy for themselves and future participants. there's no excuse for this going into 2017.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by ouski25: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
what the hell
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
When I got to Bende, Abia state... Ours was worse, we contributed some money and gave to cleaners to wash, and we bought keys and gave to sectional heads to keep...

So if you are going to toilet, u must hold your water... that way, we enjoyed our toilet till we left....

Use my logic above with ur fellow hostel/platoon members..

Repping Ochendu boys, Platoon 2.. 13 set...

1 Like

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
1bkaye:

Huh?

Call me or whatsapp,either one
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by buffalowings: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
fkdmods:

Giant of Africa. Nigeria is great. grin

Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kaaaaai! God I thank you for making me serve in Oyo state oooi! You should see our toilets and bathrooms....mehnnn! Soooooo neat!!!! Though we had taps and a cleaner comes in there ti clean it up every morning. We had enough toilets and bathrooms at the end of each wing as well.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by AUcom66(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
This reminds me of NYSC CAMP AMADA Gombe state. It was really terrible.
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Haryohdeji(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
New members of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to Ondo State, shared these eyesore that is supposed to be their toilet and bathroom at their orientation camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state.

The toilets are so filthy, it is hard to imagine humans are expected to use it, they complain.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/photos-of-filthy-toilte-and-bathroom-at.html
You should be happy that you still see toilet to use...during my camping days in agu enugu(dis june) I bath outside and do shortput. There was only one toilet available for the boys hostel
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
justscorchone:

Call me or whatsapp,either one

Lol no thank you
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
GurlFriend:
New members of the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) to Ondo State, shared these eyesore that is supposed to be their toilet and bathroom at their orientation camp in Ikare-Akoko, Ondo state.

The toilets are so filthy, it is hard to imagine humans are expected to use it, they complain.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/photos-of-filthy-toilte-and-bathroom-at.html
I served there 2011 we had to resort to bathing outside as easy as 4.00am and we learnt to do amBUSH in order to answer call of nature
Re: Filthy Toilet And Bathroom At Ondo NYSC Camp (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
cutechi:

I also went to Ikare Akoko camp during service year, the rest rooms are nothing to write home about, although new ones were under construction then, but to be sincere, corpers make una try dey neat small.
which year I was 2011 batch B?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sokoto Corper Who Died Of Heart Failure / My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / How The Nysc Orientation Camp Has Been Turned To A Business Hub By The Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.