Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (50145 Views)

Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq / 13 Categories Of People That Use Facebook / How Are You Preparing For Dec 1 New Data Rates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Omonigeriarere: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
yusufu16:

How many times do you log into MMM

All the time
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Vince77(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
App and Software Developers
Upcoming Bloggers
Digital Marketers
Techprenuers
Research Students
Uber Clients
Ebook Readers
Gamers (multiplayer mode)
Cloud Storage Users

The list is endless. This hike will "spell doom" for many.
Itz not a joking sturv
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by optional1(f): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Go through the list and tell me the category you belong.. Be honest ooo cool

LoLs

honesty is the best policy..

#IStandWithCheapPhones #No6 grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
southernbelle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
This op and his 10 this, 10 that.
You should know that's my ministry cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
optional1:

LoLs

honesty is the best policy..

#IStandWithCheapPhones #No6 grin grin
And cheesy what's the brand and model?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Vince77(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You sef suppose know say I no dey waste time cheesy

Im still waiting for the 10 types of thunder that will fire NCC o! grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Fantastic2m(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by optional1(f): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
And cheesy what's the brand and model?

shuo egbon mi u wan use style open my ynash ni......

Well I use Nokia E5 symbian grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Thunder fire Buhari and Ncc
we shall wait until buhari dies
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Thunder fire Buhari and Ncc
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by ceejay80s(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
amzee:
Abeg na who get Sagem charger?
Nec charger fit work for sagem ?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by kechywillz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is this supposed to to be what we will be making jest of,instead of getting ready to take our anger to the streets and protest about this inhumane policy,we are laughing over it,i pity our nigerian youths,we are so gullible,thats why they do us anyhow

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by frank4t(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
NCC and the FG is trying so hard the accomplish this purpose of the social media bill through increase in data prize
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by physise(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by akhis: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Funny enough the prices wont be that too bad. Etisalat will ne doing 2gb for 2k. 850MB for 1k
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by beezyblaze(m): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seriously what is the meaning of this??
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Dnockeror333(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
"A day is coming"- so said my Faith "when credit card would become like leaves on the street sides!"

In God we trust, to deliver His people from whatever it be that derail the Earth, and this nation of senseless high-headed-men, like Emiefele, (whom we respected so much, but who have now made us drink empty water instead of the precious garri which the headman of the Emirate made us drink), who sat surpine while dogs loiter for their bones.

May we never be moved by these! For in that day the table will turn down-up, to the glory of those who serve the Real Head-Man of Ages.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Azeeztaophic(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
KissChrix:

Fear God nah shocked

Na because of people like you dem wan increase price
grin
cheat on point if gov is doing what dey like this is justify.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by abike12(f): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
hopefully trolls will reduce
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
optional1:

shuo egbon mi u wan use style open my ynash ni......

Well I use Nokia E5 symbian grin grin grin
And you dey talk like say na curve 1 you dey use cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
I trust naija my country, cheat will soon surface
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
akhis:
Funny enough the prices wont be that too bad. Etisalat will ne doing 2gb for 2k. 850MB for 1k
2GB for 2k and you talk say e no bad?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
abike12:
hopefully trolls will reduce
They will definitely reduce cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by optional1(f): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
And you dey talk like say na curve 1 you dey use cool

Lol
weytin u want make I talk wen pple dy use Iphone7 i still dey nokia level..

I thank God for Airtel wey dy help me..
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
optional1:

Lol
weytin u want make I talk wen pple dy use Iphone7 i still dey nokia level..

I thank God for Airtel wey dy help me..
Phone doesnt define you, so it's all vanity... Airtel sef go soon fall your hand cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=51484765][/quote]God bless you so much!!! its true shaaaaaaa

but you are extremely funny..

Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by southernbelle(f): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should know that's my ministry cheesy

Lol, may it be prosperous for you.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
bonarhyme:
God bless you so much!!!
its true shaaaaaaa

but you are extremely funny..
Thanks jawe Bro cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
southernbelle:

Lol, may it be prosperous for you.
Amen.. Thanks.. Hope u gud?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by Pheals(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
We have to talk behind the camera so that I can tell you my terms and conditions as a boyfriend

Well, I heard my friend talking about it cool
i never said I want to be
(thinking )
and you have visit it was Gawd!!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by optional1(f): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
Phone doesnt define you, so it's all vanity... Airtel sef go soon fall your hand cheesy

yeah I know thats vanity..

Airtel no fit fall my hand ooo cos i no they buy data na load and get free data and calls to all network oh..

Who get money to dey waste for data?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases by unapapadeycraze: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
many of them are opened. in hostels and at DLI

you mean i should visit any hostel to get a better connection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video / Malata Phone For N486,850 Or I Need A Pair Of Glasses? / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.