Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (57212 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by abbk000: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
The Baba nor like hand shake maybe he's a Germaphobic.

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by BadirX(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Buhari look who dey shake you not the Camera cheesy grin

Oya Obama teach am how to shake grin
No mind the village man
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by Hades2016(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
softMarket:
Engineer Buhari
(C.E.O G.M.D Owner of RECESSION GROUP OF COMPANY NIG LTD)

grin
this guy no kill me with laugh here ooooo lol cheesy
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by naijaking1: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Now Buhari spell engineering
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by GMBuhari: 1:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
Firm grip with no ulterior motive and intent grin

"........ Mrs. Joanna Maduka in full handshaking with president Muhammadu Buhari." Grammar has been just been murdered cry cry cry

Hehehehe that's a knockout punch

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by teebillz: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2016
This hustling organizations eh...
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by KingyKing: 1:36am On Nov 30, 2016
let me teach you how to make 50k from ultimate cyclerr in 2 days

Legit!
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by princeonx: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2016
KingyKing:
let me teach you how to make 50k from ultimate cyclerr in 2 days

Legit!

Whatsapp: 08171199499
What's the catch? You can NEVER EVER teach anyone how to make money without profiting from it yourself. If there's no gain in it for you, I am not interested.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by KingyKing: 1:46am On Nov 30, 2016
princeonx:

What's the catch? You can NEVER EVER teach anyone how to make money without profiting from it yourself. If there's no gain in it for you, I am not interested.

I just told you the catch..
Believing is left to you sir
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by koxi: 3:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:

"........ Mrs. Joanna Maduka in full handshaking with president Muhammadu Buhari." Grammar has been just been murdered cry cry cry

Indeed..."grammar has been just been murdered"
Guy remove the LOG in ur eyes first before seeing the speck in someone else's eyes
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by princeonx: 4:01am On Nov 30, 2016
KingyKing:

I just told you the catch..
Believing is left to you sir
I don't do anything or business that has profit or claim to have benefits with people that claim they have nothing to gain or profit from the same business/thing. If there's no benefit in this for you then I don't trust you and will never do business with you. If you claim otherwise or chose to come back quoting me or being agresive which is typical of folks in here, then I will recommend introducing the same thing/business to your families, friends, neighbours, colleagues, church/religious members that you know! Don't they need the money? Or they are all rich?
You are such a nice guy to remember strangers like us lol! thanks but no thanks lol
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by Sgwash: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2016
siraj1402:
President of the Nigerian Academy of Engineers (NAE), Mrs. Joanna Maduka in full handshake with president Muhammadu Buhari.
could this be the handshake that will kill him God please... Useless illiterate... see him putting on that regalia, like he has an iota of value for it..

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by iguita: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2016
They have been there long. They are not as open as the Nigerian Society of Engineers. So you must be accomplished and rich to join them.

The woman presenting the 'whatever' to Mr President is one of the first female engineers in Nigeria. That is her husband standing besides her, he is also one of the first Nigerian Engineers and former dog of NTA. He is Engr joseph Maduka'. These guys have paid their dues, done a lot. If you ask them, they will have excuses to give but last last, Nigeria is not where we ought to be

cheikishfarms:
Never heard of this academy Nigerian Academy of Engineers (NAE) ; so whats the difference with Nigerian society of engineers and council for regulation of engineering?

And all these Societies are here and our country messed up, foreign companies taking our jobs and making us jobless....

Nonsense
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by akilo1: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2016
wait oooo den they get doctorate degree without ssce?buhari show your certificate grin
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by odogwu190(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Buhari don join Aye!!!
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by yaki84: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2016
abuayman:
Hmmmm
shud we stop doing nothing?
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by yaksman22(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Very funny...
onward4life:

2 wicked grin
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by MarshalABS: 7:38am On Nov 30, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Buhari look who dey shake you not the Camera cheesy grin

Oya Obama teach am how to shake grin
U na mumu? Wen u present smth to smbdy u look at d camera not d person. Place a picx where smbdy presented anytin to any1 n kept lookin at d presentee. She is d 1 doin it rung.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by drstone1: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2016
softMarket:
Engineer Buhari

grin

#150 stable cows on my mind
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by AK6464(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:

And buried too
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by tossie101(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2016
omofunaab:

She ain't even IGBO. ..

She is afonja

Says who.
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by omofunaab(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2016
tossie101:

Says who.

Check very well. ..don't argue with me.

She's someone that i know
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by 2tundeay(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
siraj1402:
See bubu cap on the table as he grap someone's wife while Aisha belongs to other room. Day in day out,buhari don jasi.
.....and if he had refused to shake hands with her, you ll call him an islamist. SMH
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by yankeedude(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Bro u no nice ooo. Kilode?
softMarket:
Engineer Buhari

grin
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by Qualer: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2016
skarlett:
Who their handshake epp undecided

haba! my ebony poraro! grin grin how far?
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Qualer:

haba! my ebony poraro! grin grin how far?

Lol, i dey

How you?
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by Qualer: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, i dey

How you?

Me is dey o! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by glossy6(f): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:

"........ Mrs. Joanna Maduka in full handshaking with president Muhammadu Buhari." Grammar has just been murdered cry cry cry

So handshake with women is no longer Haram. When Aisha " shuck" hands, she was labelled a prostitute by the bigots
Re: The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka by tossie101(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
omofunaab:

Check very well. ..don't argue with me.

She's someone that i know

Ok dear..
Then i guesh she married igbo hence the MADUKA.

So shez nomore afonja grin.. she has been igbonised
Now she has igbotic blood running in her grin
Igbo injection grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.