Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Is This On My Dick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This On My Dick (14820 Views)

My Dick Is Swelling (picture) Pls Help / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Doctors in the house, I found this on my dick this morning,do any one have an idea of what this is and what to do about it.

Re: What Is This On My Dick by myfantasies(f): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na wa ooo

Na real dick person post for nairaland so

Y didn't u go to d hospital and find out what it is?

3 Likes

Re: What Is This On My Dick by bigl: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jameshall:
Doctors in the house, I found this on my dick this morning,do any one have an idea of what this is and what to do about it.

I'm not a doc but lemme ask, is it painful? Itchy?

And did u av unprotected sex recently or joined d vaseline crew but weren't neat enough?
Re: What Is This On My Dick by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Bros you get met mind o... hope this na ur alternate account sha... cos #internetneverforgets

That looks like genital warts. No matter what anyone says here, you still need to visit the hospital. Did it just appear or its been there for a while?

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
bigl:

I'm not a doc but lemme ask, is it painful? Itchy?

And did u av unprotected sex recently or joined d vaseline crew but weren't neat enough?

It was itchy at first and I woke up and found this. I had an unprotected sex recently.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by mccaybroewn(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
This Herpes, it's a viral disease. But first of all, visit a certified consultant.

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Bros you get met mind o... hope this na ur alternate account sha... cos #internetneverforgets

That looks like genital warts. No matter what anyone says here, you still need to visit the hospital. Did it just appear or its been there for a while?

Na my alternate account.You wan make they finish me here. I once visited the hospital, got some drugs, the stuff vanished only to show up again this morning.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jameshall:

Na my alternate account.You wan make they finish me here. I once visited the hospital, got some drugs, the stuff vanished only to show up again this morning.
It's warts... it will keep coming, it's a benign "cancer". What did the hospital call it? Or na pharmacy you go?
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
I think it's genital wart. One of the symptom is small bumps starts to appear on ur ****.....bros I feel for u oo embarassed
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

It's warts... it will keep coming, it's a benign "cancer". What did the hospital call it? Or na pharmacy you go?

Na pharmacy I go. Told him I got cold sores on my dick, he got me some drugs and I left. I think its Herpes.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Na pharmacy I go. Told him I got cold sores on my dick, he got me some drugs and I left. I think it is Herpes.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Jameshall: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
donnybee:
I think it's genital wart. One of the symptom is small bumps starts to appear on ur ****.....bros I feel for u oo embarassed
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What's the difference BTW warts and herpes.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
assumption that HPV and herpes are the same thing. While they do share some striking similarities in terms of transmission and certain symptoms, they are actually distinct conditions. It’s important to understand the differences between the two, because dealing with them requires radically different approaches. Here’s a quick look at some of the major difference between HPV and herpes, as well as some information about what these diseases share in common.
The Differences
While both HPV and herpes create “bumps” in or around the genital area, these bumps are distinctly different. HPV produces genital warts, which are typically painless. These warts can easily be burned or frozen off by a doctor, or they sometimes disappear completely on their own.
The “bumps” associated with herpes, on the other hand, are actually blisters. Unlike genital warts, these blisters are typically painful and itchy. They respond well to anti-viral medications, but can also go away on their own. However, this process is normally much slower and painful than with genital warts caused by HPV.
While there is still some debate among researchers, it’s believed that HPV is eventually eliminated from the body or suppressed by the immune system to the point where it’s no longer detectable. This is in stark contrast to the herpes virus, which remains in the body indefinitely and whose symptoms can reappear at any time.
The symptoms associated with herpes are quite limited—oral or genital blisters. This is unlike HPV, which can cause a wider and potentially more dangerous range of symptoms. The most common of these is genital warts; however, certain types can also cause cervical cancer in women or penile cancer in men. However, many cases of HPV are asymptomatic—meaning that patients show no outward signs of the disease. This is not the case with herpes.
The Similarities
Both HPV and herpes are viral infections, meaning that there is no definitive cure for either. Treatment focuses around suppressing these conditions instead of outright eliminating them. HPV and herpes are both primarily spread through sexual contact, although some nonsexual activities like kissing can also spread these diseases.
There are also multiple strains of both HPV and herpes. However, while there are at least 100 variations of HPV, there are only two herpes varieties—HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (genital herpes).
Condoms can provide some protection against both of these diseases, but their effectiveness is limited, because some areas of affected skin are not completely covered by condoms. The only way to prevent these conditions with any certainty is abstinence. However, if abstinence isn’t an option, treatment options for both HPV and herpes have become much easier and effective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is This On My Dick by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jameshall:

Na pharmacy I go. Told him I got cold sores on my dick, he got me some drugs and I left. I think it is Herpes.
https://www.google.com/search?q=genital+warts+in+black+males&hl=en-GB&tbm=isch&ei=raQ9WL2cL4PXUdzbp1A&start=20&sa=N#mhpiv=5

Re: What Is This On My Dick by oluwafreshkid(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jameshall:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What's the difference BTW warts and herpes.
This is herpes... it comes with sore o your mouth
So yes I'm sure you ar presented with warts

Re: What Is This On My Dick by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Han han bros, u sef ehn.. y would u ave unprotected sex wit a girlfriend.... HIV is real oo and some other dangerous infections

Abstinence is the best medicine cos condom doesn't provide up to 70% protection again some infections

God will help you through this

#TeamAbstinence
Re: What Is This On My Dick by otipoju(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you survive this one, you no go form voltron for woman matter again
Re: What Is This On My Dick by fellycoco(f): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's herpes zoster shingles, it's a viral infection. Google and read more about treatment. I know you could take acyclovir and multivitamins but you need to see a physician.
Re: What Is This On My Dick by buddmaxx(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
syphilis also has dis kind of sores. It cud be it Bro
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Alexxgold: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
myfantasies:
Na wa ooo

Na real dick person post for nairaland so

Y didn't u go to d hospital and find out what it is?

see wetin una hole dey cause

to shook my prick for una pucci come dey fear me
Re: What Is This On My Dick by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: What Is This On My Dick by LINSAR: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
This one carry prick come Nairaland shuuu

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Dick by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
You made love to a lady and never wash up....no issue sha if u can burst the boil and rub it any of acneaway or epidermis. Within a week it will clear off.

(1) (Reply)

Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart / 'Abacha' & Well-Water Suspected Sources Of Cholera Outbreak In Lagos / 40% Of Doctors Unemployed In Nigeria — NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.