Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel (723 Views)

Excessive Fuel Consumption (TOYOTA CAMRY 08 I4) / Excessive Fuel Consumption And Emmision Of Black Smoke / 6 Reasons Your Car Consumes More Fuel Than Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Help! My Nissan Quest 1995 drinks fuel like vampire, and my mechanics keep biting hard on the stipends good people donate to the Ministry.

Please, I need to know what could have caused the high fuel consumption, black smoke and failing drive and coordination.

I will appreciate prompt response from you good people of God.

God bless you all.
Re: Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel by diportivo: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
micadeolu:
Help! My Nissan Quest 1995 drinks fuel like vampire, and my mechanics keep biting hard on the stipends good people donate to the Ministry.

Please, I need to know what could have caused the high fuel consumption, black smoke and failing drive and coordination.

God bless you all.

The bolded is the cause if ur worries

Sort dat out and d donations to the ministry will be put to oda uses

Get a good and experienced technician....if u can scan it,even better

Altho e be like na obd1 ur car go get
Re: Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel by honmusa(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
micadeolu:

God bless you all.
If you are in Lagos ,u can bring it to my workshop @ Gbagada ,I have Nissan obd 1 scan tool that I can use for diagnosis ,check my signature for my contact .
Re: Why 1995 Nissan Quest Consumes Excessive Fuel by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
micadeolu:

God bless you all.

Your car is running on perpetual open loop condition to have such a poor fuel mileage.
And the condition that can triggers this are
1.if the engine fail to attain the optimum temperature (95 c for toyota ) due to inherent fault or Kazeem action .
2.Faulty upstream o2 sensor that is stuck lean .
3.Intake leak and exhaust leak
4.Stuck open injectors and stuck close fuel regulator.
Etc etc
If you are in Lagos and u require a expert to resolve this for u with 100% accuracy .call autologic @08061166316

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Check If Car Is Cleared By Custom / Desperately Need To Advertise On Nairaland….help / In Need of Honda ATF DW-1 in Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.