Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes (7483 Views)

"Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by splendid22(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Once upon a time Chidinma was once the rave of the moment armed with hit songs like Kedike, Emi Baller, Oh baby and lot’s more. She became a poster child of a female artiste who is young and getting it.

Suddenly, the rhythm changed for her. Her songs started sounding similar and she found it difficult to replicate the successes she had achieved in time past. From controversies of an alleged sex tape, waning relevance, being romantically linked with Flavour, all these are adding up to affect her music brand.

http://thenewsguru.com/simi-reaping-chidinmas-decline/

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Idydarling(f): 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
what is this one saying?

16 Likes

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Ichel: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op, am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Xionez(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
K.

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by SuperSuave(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chidinma don cast since she kiss flavour for that mumu video angry

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by vicadex07(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Idydarling:
what is this one saying?
Chidinma yaf expire like one month's gala

4 Likes

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by chriskosherbal(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
I really don't follow.
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by cassidy1996(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
vicadex07:

Chidinma yaf expire like one month's gala
you wan use laugh kill me, ur funny....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Joe171(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2016
everybody stretch your hands towards the Op ab pray for him.
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by AkinPhysicist: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2016
cool grin grin grin cool
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2016
SuperSuave:
Chidinma don cast since she kiss flavour for that mumu video angry
I agree. It wasn't needed but she did anyway and with the Lynxx rumours too she became a pass-around. Dropped major rep.
Simi is going the same way.
Young female musicians should learn from their nollywood mamas(Genevieve, Rita Dominic). Being romantically linked with a male celebrities only hurts your brand. While upping his.

3 Likes

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by SuperSuave(m): 7:36am On Nov 30, 2016
BoboYekini:
I agree. It wasn't needed but she did anyway and with the Lynxx rumours too she became a pass-around. Dropped major rep.
Simi is going the same way.
Young female musicians should learn from their nollywood mamas(Genevieve, Rita Dominic). Being romantically linked with a male celebrities only hurts your brand. While upping his.
she portrays a frustrated/depressed figure this days
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by curatorX: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Ask4diva(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
But that sex video looks like her o, don't know if they photoshop video tho
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Idydarling:
what is this one saying?

She's saying that Simi has overtaken Chidinma as the 'new kid on the block' undecided
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Elparaiso(m): 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ask4diva:
But that sex video looks like her o, don't know if they photoshop video tho

Anty, Chidimma-model is not chidinma-musician

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Blanc8(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

Anty, Chidimma-model is not chidinma-musician

Ode, there was a sex video that came out and it was Chidimma_ (Miss passed around, Miss Kedike)

Not chidinma Miss Cucumber
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Blanc8(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, didn't know that. Thanks and please greet your ode parents for me.
Oponu

You see the parent yarn, you shouldn't have gone that line...
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Sandydayziz(f): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blanc8:

it's obvious he has no respect for his parents

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by IamISRAEL(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
what is chidinma or simi abi na simbi again?
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Elparaiso(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blanc8:

Wouldn't have crossed it if you had simply corrected me. But you chose to add an insult, so I chose to reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Elparaiso(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
it's obvious he has no respect for his parents

LOL, I have the deepest respect for them.

1 Like

Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by yedidiah(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
First of all, Simi is not a kid. She is like 28; I wonder why she talks and acts like a last B though.

Secondly, chidinma is now trying to act Street with her style and dressing so we don't see that young angel we all knew.

Thirdly, Chidinma's decision to leave capital hill without a better option was all wrong. I wonder why Nigerian artiste rush out of a label just because they have one hit song.

If Kiss Daniel like, make him leave G-worldwide and see how his career go nose dive like the rest.
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Blanc8(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

Wouldn't have crossed it if you had simply corrected me. But you chose to add an insult, so I chose to reciprocate.

obviously, you still don't see it as wrong...
Sorry I called you Ode tho, actually said it on a ligh note
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Elparaiso(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blanc8:

obviously, you still don't see it as wrong...
Sorry I called you Ode tho, actually said it on a ligh note

Sorry about how I replied. I don't normally insult parents, but the fact that someone sends me a message for the first time and the message contained an insult was not funny to me.

I'm going to remove my insults tho.

Modified: it's like your friend is a mod, them don delete my post. LOL. No wahala sha
Re: How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes by Clinton594(m): 1:38am On Dec 01, 2016
And this right here is the behavior of men.

Can settle any dispute with just one bottle of beer or One wrap of Highness

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala / Sexy Pics Of Cossy / Nollywood Star Chacha Eke Show Her Throw Back Booty Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.