Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hello Brethren - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hello Brethren (273 Views)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. / Hello My Spiritual Brethren. Is 1 Year Too Much For A Christian Courtship? / Ramadan Package For All Christian Brethren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Brethren by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Quite an age beloved.

As we are moving closer to end of 2016, we are also edging closer to the end of this world. Yes the end is near, rapture may happen at any time. I urge brethren in the Lord to remain steadfast, not to compromise our faith but let us live right and holy. Let our services in the Kingdom of God be to His approval and not of men. We don't need to live to please men but let our lives glorify and honour God. Salvation is work and let us continue to work on it to be make worthy on that great day of the Lord.

And to those that are yet to receive the Lord Jesus , now is the right time, next second might be too late! There is no repentance in the grave. No matter the sin you have committed, Jesus is ready to forgive you and make whole again.

Eternity is real. Don't be deceived by happenings around and the fake talks that there is no rapture. Allow Jesus today and be saved. Your financial and material worth won't save you on that great day, not even your connections. But only Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

He stands by the door of your heart knocking, let Him into your life and he will calm all the storms around you.

By the voice of the Holy Ghost, I silence every demonic voice discouraging people from getting saved in Jesus name.

Confess your sins and surrender to Jesus. He is the way. You can't get lost following him with all your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Hello Brethren by GoodMuyis(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lord I thank You Saving me and Boda Seun

(1) (Reply)

Christianity / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Rules For Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.