Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. (1076 Views)

Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. / What Prayer Does / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Coupled with ceaseless heartfelt praises and worship the heaven will move on your behalf.

God is faithful to the core when you get serious with your prayer life, He'll answer speedily. " the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much "

God is our only hope in this bastardized world we find ourselves today.

Seek Him and you will definitely find Him.
Seek Him through praises, Thanksgiving and intense worship and supplication, He'll attend to you.

Praise God.
Shalom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:15am On Jul 02, 2020
Amen. I know it does.

2 Likes

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by gentlestdude(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2020
As long as you don't disturb your innocent neighbor's sleep

2 Likes

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Gentle0wavez: 7:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Is it twelve mid night?? or any time
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
Between the hours of 12 and 3 sha.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Amen. I know it does.

Hallelujah cheesy
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Gentle0wavez: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Between the hours of 12 and 3 sha.
OK, how long should you pray for??
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

You can choose between 12 and 2am.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Until you're done pouring your heart to Baba God. Your praise worship should come that and should be minimum of 10mins but you can extend it as the spirit leads. Then read any book of psalms depending on your prayer points or request and take it up from there.
You must testify.

Make it a life style.
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2020
gentlestdude:

No Sir. I don't. But in the day time, I fire praises on high with loud clappings. Its a lifestyle and I wanna keep it that way. But not disturbing anyone cos I do it locked up in my apartment. I know better than to go over board.
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Gentle0wavez: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Until you're done pouring your heart to Baba God. But your praise worship should be minimum of 10mins but you can extend it as the spirit leads. Then read any book of psalms depending on your prayer points or request and take it up from there.
You must testify.

Make it a life style.

Thank you very much, I will surely give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Thank you very much, I will surely give it a shot.

You are welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
Froshloaded, stop mentioning me in that guys thread, or any irrelevant thread please. Go now and delete my moniker from that thread. angry

How are you? grin

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Froshloaded: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eulalia:
Froshloaded, stop mentioning me in that guys thread, or any irrelevant thread please. Go now and delete my moniker from that thread. angry

How are you? grin
I'm fine

You don forget us nah
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm fine

You don forget us nah

How many of you did I forget?

Something funny happened though grin. Someone called me and was sounding so much like you. I was like "froshloaded come off it, whats wrong with you?" and the person was like " I'm not froshloaded " still I didn't believe because he sounded even more like you. As in... Same voice, the way you laugh damn! I even tried striking an old joke you and I are used to but he kept quiet as he was confused so I tot its your usual playful manner. So I was like " when you're done playing around, let me know" and he cut the call.

So it was when he now sent me a WhatsApp message that it was him who called that I believed and that was after some days o. Lol.. Mehnnn he sounded so much like you.

I no forget you o. Na Coro, I for don invite you over to come lets jist small na. Loads of jist dey ground but don't worry. Let everything settle. Will invite you for a hangout. As mama and pickin concern wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Froshloaded: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eulalia:

How many of you did I forget?

Something funny happened though grin. Someone called me and was sounding so much like you. I was like "froshloaded come off it, whats wrong with you?" and the person was like " I'm not froshloaded " still I didn't believe because he sounded even more like you. As in... Same voice, they way you laugh damn! I even tried striking an old joke you and I are used to but he kept quiet as he was confused so I tot its your usual playful manner. So I was like " when you're done playing around, let me know" and he cut the call.

So it was when he now sent me a WhatsApp message that it was him who called that I believed and that was after some days o. Lol.. Mehnnn he sounded so much like you.

I no forget you o. Na Coro, I for don invite you over to come lets just small na. Loads of jist dey ground but don't worry. Let everything settle. Will invite you for a hangout. As mama and pickin concern wink
Lmao grin

@bolded
Aww really..
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lmao grin

@bolded
Aww really..

Yeah. cool
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

As long as you want it to be.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
gentlestdude:
hear, hear!!! grin
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
here, here!!! grin

What what? sad

I already cleared that na grin grin
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Froshloaded: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eulalia:

Yeah. cool
No P
Goodnight
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Froshloaded:

No P
Goodnight

Night night.

1 Like

Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by LikeAking: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2020
Lol!!!.
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 07, 2023
■ Coupled with ceaseless heartfelt praises and worship the heaven will move on your behalf. God is faithful to the core when you get serious with your prayer life, He'll answer speedily. " the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous availeth much " God is our only hope in this bastardized world we find ourselves today. Seek Him and you will definitely find Him. Seek Him through praises, Thanksgiving and intense worship and supplication, He'll attend to you.
Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of pleas. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

Now, you want us to believe that all of God's Word in scripture is essentially upturned by your midnight prayer rituals, am I right? You want us to believe God is a liar because according to you when you pray to Him at midnight, He overlooks your unrighteousness to answer your prayers meaning you serve a God who is a liar? Is that what this is? undecided
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On May 08, 2023
■ Until you're done pouring your heart to Baba God. Your praise worship should come that and should be minimum of 10mins but you can extend it as the spirit leads. Then read any book of psalms depending on your prayer points or request and take it up from there.
You must testify. Make it a life style.
All that na meaningless rituals! undecided
Re: Brethren, Midnight Prayer Does Wonders. Please Do It. by Kobojunkie: 12:41am On May 23, 2023
No Sir. I don't. But in the day time, I fire praises on high with loud clappings. Its a lifestyle and I wanna keep it that way. But not disturbing anyone cos I do it locked up in my apartment. I know better than to go over board.
Scripture states that God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; the pleas and requests and every petition of the unrighteous are tainted by their sins(disobedience/unholiness) and are hence an abomination to God. So, what is definite is that even your many pleas for the forgiveness of sins are not answered by God given that God made no special exemptions for that kind of pleas. No amount of praying can cause God to change His mind regarding that which concerns the unrighteous by the way. So if you are thinking of prescribing more prayers that only means you really don't understand or know God at all. undecided

God, however, openly bragged about how He only answers the prayers of the righteous; He delights in granting them the desires of their heart meaning that they are those who are loved by Him. For this very reason, Jesus Christ urged His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God and God's Righteousness in order that all things— the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(holiness), answers to prayers included—shall be added on to them. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Gospel, the only way to become Holy, and then also Righteous, is by way of continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, god's Truth and Law in the Kingdom of god - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 23. Jesus Christ is the only way. Obedience to the Truth of God is the one and only path to righteousness. No amount of praying and other religious rituals can accomplish that. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why I Almost Went To Hell" -pastor Chris Oyakhilome Shares His Story / See What Prophet Odumeje Cubana Chief Priest And James Amilo Were Caught Doing A / Why Was Muhammad Afraid Of The Judgement Day If He Was A True Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.