Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? (3785 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala / Are You Afraid Of Hell? How To Throw Your Fear In The Trash Bin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
What are you afraid of as A CHRISTIAN
Is it death?
Is it future? or Afterlife?
Is it devils?
Is it sickness?

Oh, if you are afraid of those things, that means you have not been meditating on the scriptures, oh it means you have not allow the words you have been hearing on the altars on Sundays, in Sunday schools, during bible study to change your fearful flesh, you have not allow the words to become spirit that can give you the true life.

Oh Christian wake up when it is still peaceful in your surrounding, build yourself in the Holy Ghost that can build the true FAITH in you, don't be lost in religion but let your eye opened to the true reality of Christianity. It is a personal thing, you grow by yourself, you must grow from childhood to sonship, Your Authority is limited by your spiritual maturity. If you don't want to groan tomorrow, please grow today!!! Pray today so that you won't be a prey tomorrow. It is not your pastors problem if you don't grow, it is your personal problem, all they can do is to preach the word to you, it is up to you to train yourself in the word, your pastor can't force you to pray, they can't be waking you in the night to pray.

Please take your personal communication to God serious as a Christian.
#Peteru#
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by orisa37: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sin and Sinning and that my prayers are timely and appropriate to ensure my forgiveness. 100 are called but less than 10 will be chosen. I value to be included in the 10 and so I'm agitating always to be in the 10. Agitation is some kind of fear, but I know that Christ is my Advocate in Heaven.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
What are you afraid of as A CHRISTIAN
Is it death?
Is it future? or Afterlife?
Is it devils?
Is it sickness?

Oh, if you are afraid of those things, that means you have not been meditating on the scriptures, oh it means you have not allow the words you have been hearing on the altars on Sundays, in Sunday schools, during bible study to change your fearful flesh, you have not allow the words to become spirit that can give you the true life.

Oh Christian wake up when it is still peaceful in your surrounding, build yourself in the Holy Ghost that can build the true FAITH in you, don't be lost in religion but let your eye opened to the true reality of Christianity. It is a personal thing, you grow by yourself, you must grow from childhood to sonship, Your Authority is limited by your spiritual maturity. If you don't want to groan tomorrow, please grow today!!! Pray today so that you won't be a prey tomorrow. It is not your pastors problem if you don't grow, it is your personal problem, all they can do is to preach the word to you, it is up to you to train yourself in the word, your pastor can't force you to pray, they can't be waking you in the night to pray.

Please take your personal communication to God serious as a Christian.
#Peteru#
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
lol worship Satan as GOD ALMIGHTY. HMM undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol worship Satan as GOD ALMIGHTY. HMM undecided

lol, son of Lucifer, I guess your otem that took you to the underground and tampered with your brain forget to a nut of stupidity in your brain....you are just like your father, full of lies...I said I don't need you, but you keep attaching yourself to me, you will just keep shaming yourself if you continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, son of Lucifer, I guess your otem that took you to the underground and tampered with your brain forget to a nut of stupidity in your brain....you are just like your father, full of lies...I said I don't need you, but you keep attaching yourself to me, you will just keep shaming yourself if you continue like this.
YOU WORSHIP SATAN AND YOU DELIGHT IN IT. SMH FOR YOU undecided
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
YOU WORSHIP SATAN AND YOU DELIGHT IN IT. SMH FOR YOU undecided

lol..to hell with your understanding... lol....son of Satan,.Otemanuduno.....lol you are confused as your father, the Satan is confuse too......lol.....I'm really sorry for you!!!!Satan playing on ur intelligent.. what a pity..lol...better continue with your doctrine of UFOs, you will meet me there at the right time......lol

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
orisa37:
Sin and Sinning and that my prayers are timely and appropriate to ensure my forgiveness. 100 are called but less than 10 will be chosen. I value to be included in the 10 and so I'm agitating always to be in the 10. Agitation is some kind of fear, but I know that Christ is my Advocate in Heaven.

that's why we have to go deeper in personal study to be like Christ on earth, Agitating for heaven should not put us into the bondage of fear, if we are connected to the true God, we should be free from unnecessary fears
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol..to hell with your understanding... lol....son of Satan,.Otemanuduno.....lol you are confused as your father, the Satan is confuse too......lol.....I'm really sorry for you!!!!Satan playing on ur intelligent.. what a pity..lol...better continue with your doctrine of UFOs, you will meet me there at the right time......lol
Satan has turned your brain into a dumping ground of religion. For real, didn't you see all the atrocities committed by Satan your god in your so called 'holy book? ' And that didn't still speak volume to you that you are worshipping Satan life and direct? Escape from worshipping Satan, the creator of hell fire through the power of his imagination: Danyal 2:16-17
:
DOCTUFOS of TRUTH: Danyal 2:16-17 Then I said, how can that be? And the light said, the fire which you saw is made by the imagination of Satan(Yahweh), one of the sons of God. And it could be accessed by anyone whose mind has been brought to the awareness of it.
17. Now did I say, how can one bring another to the awareness of the things in one’s head? Then the light said, by writing down the things which you want them to be aware of. And when such one has submitted to those things written down, they shall one day access those things in their heads also. For I have said before that all heads in the universe are connected to one another.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Satan has turned your brain into a dumping ground of religion. For real, didn't you see all the atrocities committed by Satan your god in your so called 'holy book? ' And that didn't still speak volume to you that you are worshipping Satan life and direct? Escape from worshipping Satan, the creator of hell fire through the power of his imagination: Danyal 2:16-17

oobi, lol, otemanuduno, what concerns me with the atrocities of your father....to hell with your knowledge.... and for your information, religion is the work of your father..Satan, which soon everything he has built will crumble, plus his sons and demons like men...lol...you are just too small for me, I have told you that before, you and ur fucking underground demon are nothing but confused creations

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

oobi, lol, otemanuduno, what concerns me with the atrocities of your father....to hell with your knowledge.... and for your information, religion is the work of your father..Satan, which soon everything he has built will crumble, plus his sons and demons like men...lol...you are just too small for me, I have told you that before, you and ur fucking underground demon are nothing but confused creations
Satan your god has control over your mind(soul). don't end up your life worshipping Satan. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Satan your god has control over your mind(soul). don't end up your life worshipping Satan. A word is enough for the wise.

lol, see this scared soul, don't worry I Adebayo Gboyega Peter will destroy the work of your father Satan...so you can advice yourself from attaching your foolishness with me.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see this scared soul, don't worry I Adebayo Gboyega Peter will destroy the work of your father Satan...so you can advice yourself from attaching your foolishness with me.
When you are trying to save a little child from the fire of the mind, he will never agree. You want to experience the fire of Satan your god first before you will accept the truth? Go ahead,same way FAULKIN(Jesus of the Neanderthal) experienced the fire immediately after his death in Sodom-Egypt, which was the border of Egypt in those days. Many of you followers Of Satan who died and came back to life has been shown hell fire where Satan your god has built for majority of you(through his mind imagination). BUTVTHE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WILL NOT PERMIT YOU GUYS TO BURN FOREVER ANYWAY. SO, GOODLUCK ON YOUR WAY TO MEET SATAN YOUR god(the god of Yacob the deceiver).
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

that's why we have to go deeper in personal study to be like Christ on earth, Agitating for heaven should not put us into the bondage of fear[b][size=16pt], if we are connected to the true God, we should be free from unnecessary fears
[/b][/size]

LMAO cheesy So you notice that FEAR in you guys right grin Stop worshipping Satan you will not listen. Realmindz come and see something here.

LISHIUS 3: 23-24 :
23. For when you believe in the fictitious stories of demons and you dream of your belief once, it shall be made real to you.
24. And you shall dream continuously of those things and fear shall set upon your soul.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
[/b][/size]

LMAO cheesy So you notice that FEAR in you guys right grin Stop worshipping Satan you will not listen. Realmindz come and see something here.

see a matured ignorant being, lol, fear in me? lol, you think like a foetus, why is there level in education system? your knowledge is so limited....you are just running mouth on internet, my Name is Adebayo Gboyega Peter, nothing to hide, come let meet physically, come with your demon name...to hell with you and your father Satan.... lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
When you are trying to save a little child from the fire of the mind, he will never agree. You want to experience the fire of Satan your god first before you will accept the truth? Go ahead,same way FAULKIN(Jesus of the Neanderthal) experienced the fire immediately after his death in Sodom-Egypt, which was the border of Egypt in those days. Many of you followers Of Satan who died and came back to life has been shown hell fire where Satan your god has built for majority of you(through his mind imagination). BUTVTHE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY WILL NOT PERMIT YOU GUYS TO BURN FOREVER ANYWAY. SO, GOODLUCK ON YOUR WAY TO MEET SATAN YOUR god(the god of Yacob the deceiver).

you are just the biggest lost being on earth, Satan has really tried on your mind, maybe you should visit that underground again...lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

see a matured ignorant being, lol, fear in me? lol, you think like a foetus, why is there level in education system? your knowledge is so limited....you are just running mouth on internet, my Name is Adebayo Gboyega Peter, nothing to hide, come let meet physically, come with your demon name...to hell with you and your father Satan.... lol
Can you come to LAGOS to meet me physically, because it's certain I won't have time to leave my workplace to meet a powerless lying son of Satan(yahweh) like you in another State of the country. I thought you gave me a 3-month ultimatum for your blockheaded god to stop me from fulfilling my mission on earth undecided
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

you are just the biggest lost being on earth, Satan has really tried on your mind, maybe you should visit that underground again...lol
kikikikikikikikiki, my message remains true and unchanging... STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN!
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Can you come to LAGOS to meet me physically, because it's certain I won't have time to leave my workplace to meet a powerless lying son of Satan(yahweh) like you in another State of the country. I thought you gave me a 3-month ultimatum for your blockheaded god to stop me from fulfilling my mission on earth undecided

its not new to me, how your father the Satan do lies...3 month ultimatum? lol, you be government? do you even think I have time for the tiny demon in you? you don't even know me at all.....can't leave your workplace? I think you are paying tithe to your follower? how come you are working under human being? you are otem a demon.god na....
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
kikikikikikikikiki, my message remains true and unchanging... STOP WORSHIPPING SATAN!

lol...if that is your message, then go and meet the babalawos, the Sango's, the Ogun's and tell them your message.....l worship God Almighty and I accept Christ as my Lord and saviour, a brother that died because of his brothers.....to hell with your message self.....lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...if that is your message, then go and meet the babalawos, the Sango's, the Ogun's and tell them your message.....l worship God Almighty and I accept Christ as my Lord and saviour, a brother that died because of his brothers.....to hell with your message self.....lol
You are worshipping Satan. Deep down your heart, you think sometimes and feel the deception of your god. I mean those times you think your god in his holy sule spirit form revealing something to you and it turned out to be your mind generating those things for you when those things went the other way round, yet you have ascribed it to your god earlier. Why don't you connect to God directly with your brain and see the WONDERFUL BENEFITS that will follow it. Check, ALBERT EINSTEIN, MARK ZUCKERBERG, BILL GATE, they are all BRAIN-USERS who have connected to THE UNIVERSE(GOD ALMIGHTY) directly with their brains rather than going through the book of satan(bible) to connect to Satan your god undecided

Don't short-circuit. GOD IS HERE.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
You are worshipping Satan. Deep down your heart, you think sometimes and feel the deception of your god. I mean those times you think your god in his holy sule spirit form revealing something to you and it turned out to be your mind generating those things for you when those things went the other way round, yet you have ascribed it to your god earlier. Why don't you connect to God directly with your brain and see the WONDERFUL BENEFITS that will follow it. Check, ALBERT EINSTEIN, MARK ZUCKERBERG, BILL GATE, they are all BRAIN-USERS who have connected to THE UNIVERSE(GOD ALMIGHTY) directly with their brains rather than going through the book of satan(bible) to connect to Satan your god undecided

Don't short-circuit. GOD IS HERE.

lol, see this ignorant confused being, why should I check Albert Einstein, or Mark, or Bill gate? do we have the same purpose? I perfectly understand myself and my purpose of existence, I'm not control by any fool demon in the underground......if you are lost, you can be looking at dose you mentioned maybe you can retrace yourself back....lol...you keep on ranting, you are worshiping Satan, you are worshiping Satan....maybe I should clear your mind in a new a....I Gboyee4fun live for the true God that created everything including Satan, Jesus, angels, and you self......so?
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see this ignorant confused being, why should I check Albert Einstein, or Mark, or Bill gate? do we have the same purpose? I perfectly understand myself and my purpose of existence, I'm not control by any fool demon in the underground......if you are lost, you can be looking at dose you mentioned maybe you can retrace yourself back....lol...you keep on ranting, you are worshiping Satan, you are worshiping Satan....maybe I should clear your mind in a new a....I Gboyee4fun live for the true God that created everything including Satan, Jesus, angels, and you self......so?
But my guy is on Facebook o grin My guy uses MICROSOFT WORD O(idea given to the brainites by GOD ALMIGHTY. And my guy uses Einstein's relativity theory to solve problems o(who knows if my guy be scientist sef cheesy ) My guy likes APPLE PHONES O, (made by a brainite called Steve Jobs). My guy make use of electric light o(unlike the candle light used in the days of Yahweh your god cheesy) Give Thomas Edison the credit for light invention. Check, he is a brainite. What did yahweh(satan) your god invent? Maybe incense(pollutant). Kikikikikikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
But my guy is on Facebook o grin My guy uses MICROSOFT WORD O(idea given to the brainites by GOD ALMIGHTY. And my guy uses Einstein's relativity theory to solve problems o(who knows if my guy be scientist sef cheesy ) My guy likes APPLE PHONES O, (made by a brainite called Steve Jobs). My guy make use of electric light o(unlike the candle light used in the days of Yahweh your god cheesy) Give Thomas Edison the credit for light invention. Check, he is a brainite. What did yahweh(satan) your god invent? Maybe incense(pollutant). Kikikikikikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

hmm, diverting from one angle to other, are you now speaking for Mark? are you speaking for Einstein? lol, did they believe in God of the Christian or not? you are really the most deluded being...maybe you should read their story and testimony...... lol....I advice you to use your so brain you claim you have next time.

maybe I should let the confused demon in you know that, those you mentioned, their invention depend on each other, without, light, Facebook cannot function.... you should grow beyond the level you're... there is A God that organized everything and the best is not even yet to come.....He created human with different intelligence..... you need serious orientation.... I have told you before to go back to the fucking underground to tell your demon to teach you how the God of creation wired the whole earth so that you will know the function of spiritual battle....lol
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by orisa37: 5:26am On Nov 30, 2016
FEAR is Peace, just like Darkness and Light.They are of God and accessible by God only.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2016
orisa37:
FEAR is Peace, just like Darkness and Light.They are of God and accessible by God only.

yeah, the fear of God is peaceful but the fear of the enemy is ignorant....but in the first place do human know God? do human understand God?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by orisa37: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2016
You have just said it yourself: the fear of the enemy is ignorant. That's why I don't worry about Atheists on this Nairaland, they will just perish like mosquitoes invaded by sheltox(mosquito killer spray). My people die for want of Knowledge.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2016
orisa37:
You have just said it yourself: the fear of the enemy is ignorant. That's why I don't worry about Atheists on this Nairaland, they will just perish like mosquitoes invaded by sheltox(mosquito killer spray). My people die for want of Knowledge.

lol, atheists are still even too small, they are just confused about the spiritual realm and natural realm...

the real enemy of human being is Satan and his falling demons, and they are spiritual,....And the purpose of Christianity is for human being to be spiritual too to understand the enemy and to defeat the enemy in all aspects pertaining to life.
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Immorttal: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2016
see how otem have spoiled your thread grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
Immorttal:
see how otem have spoiled your thread grin

lol..spoil? I go far beyond that......you can join him if you are of his category
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by orisa37: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2016
You're right. I just want to see those idiotic atheists on Nairaland perish. They are ignorant and demonic
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
orisa37:
You're right. I just want to see those idiotic atheists on Nairaland perish. They are ignorant and demonic

lol....its just a matter of time, their eye may be opened
Re: What Are You Afraid Of As A Christian? by otemanuduno: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

hmm, diverting from one angle to other, are you now speaking for Mark? are you speaking for Einstein? lol, did they believe in God of the Christian or not? you are really the most deluded being...maybe you should read their story and testimony...... lol....I advice you to use your so brain you claim you have next time.

maybe I should let the confused demon in you know that, those you mentioned, their invention depend on each other, without, light, Facebook cannot function.... you should grow beyond the level you're... there is A God that organized everything and the best is not even yet to come.....He created human with different intelligence..... you need serious orientation.... I have told you before to go back to the fucking underground to tell your demon to teach you how the God of creation wired the whole earth so that you will know the function of spiritual battle....lol
They didn't believe in god of the Christian, but they believe in ALMIGHTY GOD who through him everything came into being. God Almighty who organises all things is the one whom they worship by using their brains. The scrolls which Einstein wrote has been given to me telepathically and it shall be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. The scrolls of Galileo Galilee which your popes burnt up in those days has also been revealed to me and they shall be included in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH before its completion. I AM GLAD I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AS A VESSEL FOR THE REVELATION OF THE TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Sin: The Conflict Between Catholic And Pentecostal. / Bible Teaches Gender Equality, Why Has Gender Inequality Always Been The Norm? / Sex Is Important For Spiritual Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.