Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari Is Not The Messiah! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not The Messiah! (765 Views)

Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by wikkileaks: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gud day fellow nairalanders. I was one of those who supported Buhari during the last election.As things are going now,I don't think anything can come out of this administration. What Buhari have achieved:

1) FRSC to increase drivers license and plate number fees
2) Present dollar scarcity
3) Hyper inflation of goods and services
4) Increase in VAT, Data subscription
5) Increase deduction of Pay as you earn tax for people earning above N 300,000
6) States Owing Salaries
7) Universities may soon embark on strike (ASUU)
cool Sacking of workers especially in the bankin/insurance and Industrial sector
9) FG to, borrow more money despite the huge sums in TSA, funds recovered from looters etc
10) FG to sell most of our remaining assets as a country. Eg Airports

Lets leave party or religion affiliation and answer the following question:

1) Who will Save Nigeria?
2) Where will he or she come from??
Heaven?
3) Is Nigeria under a curse? Or is it Lord Lugard amalgamation of Nigeria that is affecting us?( Maybe our fore fathers are against it.
4) Is Nigeria under a curse? People will have good intentions but will change when they assume office only to gain their senses back after leaving office like Obasanjo.

My conclusion is that Something is wrong with the entity called Nigeria. The earlier we realize, the better for us. I am not a pastor, but God told me to tell you that within one year, He will answer our prayers and upturn events for good in Nigeria but not with the caliber of people in power now. Prepare, the real change is about to happen but wont be easy at first!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by TippyTop(m): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Messiah ke, he is the devil reincarnated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by kunle86(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Messiah ko reccession ni. Make god help us.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by Splinz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Who said he was the messiah if not zombies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by Krossbow123: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
saint Buhari is yet to resume office

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by Krossbow123: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
saint Bubu is yet to resume office
Re: Buhari Is Not The Messiah! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Thunder strike that bastard in aso rock he will die of heart attack angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mr. President: I Must Speak Up Lest I Choke In Silence! / We Need Our Registered National Identity Card Promise By Oga Jona / Ondo: Aleredolu Loses Bid To Stop Suit Challenging His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.