Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) (88439 Views)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by ITEKEM: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2016
This wan no be breast oo embarassed angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Qualer: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Sorry for her, just an ABNORMALITY called megalomastia.....

She needs mammoplasty. The fats can be directed to her buttocks.

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by alpha2zulu: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2016
undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:
Jesus shocked shocked

Wiinnelyn y are u shouting Jesus name in vain? grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by marquay: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2016
obaival:
V
A
S
E
L
I
N
E
disgusting soul angry[color=#990000][/color] angry

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Wiseworthwords: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
It can be gift to the orphan baby, take her to an insitution where she can milk young orphan baby. Little by little, the contains in side her breast is gonna dwindling so that she might be normal.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by 3sexy: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
They should get her a bra nau cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by lilreese: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
see better things
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
may God help her soon In JESUS Name Amen
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Winnelyn(f): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Wiinnelyn y are u shouting Jesus name in vain? grin

shock! angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by KingRex1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
cc: smellingmouth

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Annalise(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
obaival:
V
A
S
E
L
I
N
E

she's just 11 uncle Paedophile.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Ohamzee: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
demn!
reminds me of one I go dye old joke
na i go die abi na basket mouth?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by livelargeAlways: 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
She will definitely receive her total healing! God will restore her body to normalcy. She was not born with this, she can not live with this, her body is a temple of God, not for infirmity!! Don't know how it will happen but one thing I know is that God is bringing your destiny helper on your way!.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Ohamzee: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
largehead:
she is suffering from dasinostraticative endodaminum scrumkul... this happens to kids of her age.... wetin I dy type sef
no be only scrumkul na scrotum.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Ohamzee: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
livelargeAlways:
She will definitely receive her total healing! God will restore her body to normalcy. She was not born with this, she can not live with this, her body is a temple of God, not for infirmity!! Don't know how it will happen but one thing I know is that God is bringing your destiny helper on your way!.
amen oh
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by one4GOD(f): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Godwingist:

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/please-help-11-year-old-sierra-leonean.html
Very definitely this is spiritual I will advise you sought spiritual help one of which is to go to the SCOAN in Nigeria where I know such issues can be handled once and for all. May God deliver you from such strange condition IJN.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Fash20: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
That's Macromastia... She needs surgery

Africans n their mentality
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Afamcy: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is a minor problem i can cure her
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by oscaruzie(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Daniel058:
Nigerians let's sign this petition against data price https://www.causes.com/actions/1786814-sign-the-petition-to-nigerian-national-assembly/invitations/recruiter/189329113?utm_campaign=recruiter_link_inviter_copyable&utm_medium=recruiter_link&utm_source=causes :-

this your link looks suspicious...wetin consign petition with invitations and recruiter, come add referral number on top? bia, nwoke, be careful!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by DRskyman: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Does she want to cut it off Babe go get a good bra and be the next Cossy...Africans must be creative.

BTW,

This number belongs to a scammer, he scammed us yesterday...beware!!! Rot in hell, bastard.
The guy is a real scam...he scammed me about two weeks ago. He is just very lucky I can't lay my macho hands on him.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Fash20: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
one4GOD:
Very definitely this is spiritual I will advise you sought spiritual help one of which is to go to the SCOAN in Nigeria where I know such issues can be handled once and for all. May God deliver you from such strange condition IJN.

There's nothing spiritual about her condition.

She needs medical treatment dats all
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
There must be a medical explanation to this, I can only imagine what she goes through, hope she gets help.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by HULSH(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Sorry for her, just an ABNORMALITY called megalomastia.....

She needs mammoplasty. The fats can be directed to her buttocks.

Ehm ehmm! Is that why most girls with big breast always have small backside and vice versa?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Come to THE LORDS CHOSEN CHURCH. The pastor will pray for you and you will be healed.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Liberian juju she must have stepped on something.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Winnelyn:

shock! angry

I see
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by princefunmmy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
who tell you set her name na massive?na so una go dey give wrong information. Her name is not massive
Lolz
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by odogwu190(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sorry dear,but b4 u no now cowbell will use her for advert!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by mykel25(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
photoshop
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Layksaide(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make her family go beg that woman wet first make comment say her breast don't dey big.

Godwingist:

http://www.godwingist.com/2016/11/please-help-11-year-old-sierra-leonean.html
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Cries For Help (photos) by Codes151(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Some people go dey think sth o! I no trust nldrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / What Side Effects Does Moringa Have? / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.