Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,624 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) (44936 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by morningsta(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:
Nigeria police, why make a man sit beside his dead friends, show decency abeg angry

Well, seating beside his friends corpse is good for him as it will help him reflect properly whether he would like to end like his friends or change his ways should he manage to come out of this one alive. undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why blur the faces na undecided I love graphic pics like this
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
they are wike boys!
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Adedayo97(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
May God save their soul
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
prince9851:

guy how do u know it's a lie

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Mobsync(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
seunlayi:
I DOUBT IF SOME OF THOSE DEAD GUYS ARE ROBBERS, NAIJA POLICE WOULD HAVE KILLED SOME OF PEOPLE AROUND AND TAG THEM WHILE THE REAL JAGUDAS RUN AWAY. GOD WILL HELP OUR POLICE SHA TO CONTINUE DISRUPTING THE PLANS OF THE EVIL ONES.

I am also thinking the same thing. They only recovered 2 weapons and four people were paraded. Were the rest going to rob with their hands?
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
why una dey block face of armed robber? lets see who he really is na
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by femliany(m): 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nija police fit dey lie
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by frankwyte: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Look at the report an armed robbery gang, on Monday Nov 30th 2016. This is what i called poor reporting and gunk journalism. This quite embarrassing and its spreading across board.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

An armed robbery gang was squashed by men of the Rivers state police command on Monday, Nov 30th in Port-Harcourt. GPMG + bullet chain, AK47 and 2 loaded magazines were recovered from the men of the underworld. Three of the armed robbers were killed by a special Inspector-General Police anti-robbery squad who intercepted and gunned down the hoodlums and arrested one in a broad day-light shoot out at the busy UTC junction in Port Harcourt.

According to reports, the armed robbers who were heading for an armed robbery operation were temporarily delayed by the red traffic light at the UTC junction,which gave ample opportunity for the Special IGP Anti-robbery squad to catch up with them. However,noticing the anti-robbery squad on their trail, they opened fire at the detectives who immediately returned fire for fire resulting in the deaths and the arrest.

This happened monday Nov 28th.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by eyeview: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Somebody somewhere is going about his normal activity in port hacourt not knowing that some armed robbers who were hell bent on striking him dead ran into the police and were killed.
Whoever the 'would have been victim', he wont know what God has just saved him from.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kudos to our police officers.....
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by McPerry(f): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
So this is what bullet looks like shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good work guys. Keep the flag flying. Please rid PHC city of these hoodlums who do not show mercy at their victims.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by fkdmods: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Omo see firepower.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Ezzyk94(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
argob44:
always in ph...

undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
shey be dem talk say, Wike don grant amnesty to cultists /militants and they hv surrounded their weapons, Crime will never stop among boys that chose not to work hard but rather prefer luxurious life with little effort.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mobsync:

I am also thinking the same thing. They only recovered 2 weapons and four people were paraded. Were the rest going to rob with their hands?
LOL, I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
seunlayi:
I DOUBT IF SOME OF THOSE DEAD GUYS ARE ROBBERS, NAIJA POLICE WOULD HAVE KILLED SOME OF PEOPLE AROUND AND TAG THEM WHILE THE REAL JAGUDAS RUN AWAY. GOD WILL HELP OUR POLICE SHA TO CONTINUE DISRUPTING THE PLANS OF THE EVIL ONES.
I PITY YOU, JUST WAIT FOR THE DAY THESE BOYS WILL VISIT YOU, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THERE INNOCENCE.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
NICE ONE TO THE IGP RESPONSE SQUAD..,
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
osuofia2:
I PITY YOU, JUST WAIT FOR THE DAY THESE BOYS WILL VISIT YOU, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THERE INNOCENCE.
Try to get my point Mr. I appreciate the effort of the police but I am only saying some of the dead may not be part of the robbers. The confrontation happened in a very busy area with lots of people around

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by sucess001(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
so whats graphic about blurred pictures?
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

Why lay dem beside him, they should be in the mortuary

For doubting Thomas like you to believe
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by anibi9674: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
ehh ya gunboat nd shaka na so una take die. Iceland no do una again, una say na robbery. Rip sha.
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by freesinzu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
2kurupt:

For doubting Thomas like you to believe
Only fools doubt the efforts of the police.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

Only fools doubt the efforts of the police.

That's what you think. The average Nigerian would require a sort of evidence to not see it as propaganda
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by chiboyo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
osuofia2:

This happened right in my presence, the unmarked police vehicle caught up with the alleged armed robbers car, the policemen in mufti came down and sprayed their vehicle with bullets.
Only one man in a white caftan survived, he managed to crawl out of the car and begged for his life.
Everyone one was running for dear lives at the staccato burst of gunfire.
Really wanted to get pix but fear no gree me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
PaulIdu:
how was he caught when his General Purpose Machine Gun hadn't run out of ammo.. undecided

Manoeuvrebility. Too clumsy and not meant for close combat.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by chiboyo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
ashjay001:

Manoeuvrebility. Too clumsy and not meant for close combat.

No chance for the guys to use any gun. They were gunned down in their car.
No resistance at all!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by freesinzu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
2kurupt:

That's what you think. The average Nigerian would require a sort of evidence to not see it as propaganda
True cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by braimeddy: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
They were the real guys cos I witness everything that happened. I was at ecobank close to utc junction when it happened. They didn't lie about these criminals this time.
seunlayi:
Re: Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
freesinzu:

Why lay dem beside him, they should be in the mortuary

You can go and take them to the mortuary by yourself, hw could u be pleading for decency for devils?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Lady Dies In Abortion Bid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.